Basically just cross posting from the reddit recruitment sub, figured I'd try here as well given how awesome the forum and Hyperion's BG forum community has been.

I'm a recently returned (3 weeks before 2.55) player who quit in 2.25 that's looking for a Savage Coil static (preferably at i110 but i130 is fine too) and subsequent group for 3.0 progression. I'm on Hyperion (am willing to transfer) and can raid in the evenings from ~6-12pm EST every night for 3.0 or Savage progression.

I can play SMN/BLM/MNK/DRG/WAR @ i130 for FCOB with experience in all turns on all 3 roles. I only have experience in T6 Savage on Caster. Going forward for 3.0 I would prefer to stay playing as a SMN main but I am willing to play any of the aforementioned i130 jobs/roles for the right group (preference being DRG or WAR if caster role is unavailable) and possibly Machinist or DRK in 3.0.

What I can offer to a raid group/FC:

Strong DPS in any encounter. The ability to adapt to an encounter to maximize my DPS. I have a deep understanding of min/maxing my main (SMN) and theory crafting for it. I was a proponent for book auto-attacks on SMN as soon as we lost Thunder in 2.1 before most of the community caught on.

Dedication and focus for a raid. I learn mechanics quickly and can help come up with strategies to overcome them. I will be as focused on the first pull of the night as I will be on the hundredth. Reliable mercenary for selling content in any role.

The ability to help co-ordinate or lead groups. Before I quit in 2.25, I lead a very successful group of content selling mercenaries that was among the first on Hyperion to sell Titan, Ifrit, Leviathan and turn 5, facilitating the purchase of a large house in 2.1.

An alt account with 2 50s (PLD/WHM) that can be geared for an alt static and/or selling lockout content w/ the alt group. I will level and gear whatever other jobs are needed for this alt for 3.0.

What I'm looking for in a raid group/FC:

Hardcore mentality for clearing progression content as fast as possible, but without needing to take time off work/school during the initial push.

Selling content as a mercenary.

Actually doing savage until 3.0, whether that means clearing it for the first time or doing it at i110 to stay sharp for progression.

I am a mature, skilled and reliable raider who adapts to mechanics quickly and doesn't make the same mistake twice. If I sound like I would be a good fit for your group, PM me or if you are on Hyperion and have not popped up on my radar, shoot me a tell @ Lol Drg.