+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Actually, I just remembered these guys. Not sure if they are in your area, but I know lots of people swear by them. http://www.pods.com/

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Ksan, not sure if you're staying within 50 miles of Beverly Hills, but this could be a good deal:

https://m.livingsocial.com/deals/126...blast#dealWrap

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I am sadly farther than 50. I hired the group of four so at least that is one less thing to worry about. Cats are getting driven to my mom's for $700 . So I am basically done organizing. Sucks, but it is for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornery Sheep View Post
    lol @ the way you put this but no joke... should just hit up your local Home Depot and talk with the Mexican dudes who are almost guaranteed to be posted up outside.
    If it was a shorter distance I would, but I would have to drive them back.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Where ya goin?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

In laws. Hubby is getting laid off mid June.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    We're going to be going from a house to an apartment and if I can help it I'd like movers since wifey is set on living on the top floor of wherever we move. Hopefully I'll find some decent priced locals.
    Hope you like dragging your groceries up the steps every time you shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    In laws. Hubby is getting laid off mid June.
    Ugh, that sucks. I've been laid off 2 fucking times in the past year and a half... Both companies downsized :/. Last one let go of 50 frigin people out of like 200. Finally landed a job at MS, hopefully I can be here for pretty much ever. Again, sorry to hear. Hope you guys can bounce back fast, shit sucks.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Thanks. It is in many ways a good thing, but still frustrating. His company moved their compositing department to Vancouver. His last company also just laid off about 100 people. Hubby wants to get out of that field, so now will actually have time to dedicate on improving his reel and apply for jobs. I am more frustrated with myself for not landing a permanent teaching position yet, but this long term job I am finishing gave us a really good nest egg so we won't have any financial worries between his unemployment and my subbing.

I just want to get out of my in laws house asap. I feel like we are going to be doing a lot of camping this summer...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

The 3 times I moved homes with my brother, we hired a white van for a couple of days and moved everything ourselves. In the last move, I used a trolley from work which we use when delivering printing and we loaded everything we could onto it - the fridge, the washer/dryer, the settees, chests of drawers, a fuck tonne of boxes. I have a lift in my apartment building which made everything better. We still had to take the 3 Billy bookcases and my bed up the stairs, but it was so much easier than at our first flat which had no lift and we were on the 2nd floor, ugh, never again.