1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 12 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 21 hours, 52 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Relic/Zodiac Adjustments     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Expert used to give bright/brilliant but now that expert is comprised solely of HW dungeons, we no longer get light from it, right?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Has it been confirmed if going into a dungeon with the low level thing would give you light? Like go do Sastasha normal with your i180 and then equip zodiac for the last boss.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trine Traverse
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Expert used to give bright/brilliant but now that expert is comprised solely of HW dungeons, we no longer get light from it, right?
    Correct. No HW dungeons give light.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Has it been confirmed if going into a dungeon with the low level thing would give you light? Like go do Sastasha normal with your i180 and then equip zodiac for the last boss.
    If you mean the Low Level Roulette, then yes. You can switch weapons right before the last boss and get light. Undersized parties however do not grant light.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You can also get light from FATES --- Northern Thanalan Fates leveling from 50 to 60 without even doing one quest. Perfect way to Relic/level a class to 60. The XP is very very good by the way, just 1100 fates with 50% experience boost.

It's too bad 3.0 FATES are so horrible experience, I'd rather be doing this in the new zone then the old ones.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Is it possible to solo any HM dungeons on DPS? I know WAR can because they have a lot of damage mitigation, but wondering if say a DRG can solo them. I wanna say no, given how poor our self healing is...unless I switch to Lancer and equip cure and tank cooldowns?