1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 17 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -7 hours, -43 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    Has anyone managed to decipher any of the new world S Rank riddles/spawn conditions yet?
    One has to do with maps. The Griffon has something to do with either hunts or killing chocobos.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Any tips for hunting with the 2 instances? Is there a good place to hang out for hitting zone lines, or is it tele and pray?
    The zoneline close to Tailfeather is the best if you want to switch instances for the Western and North part of West Coerthas as well as using it to switch instance for the Forelands as well. I mentioned it in the complaint thread but you are screwed when it comes to changing instances for Churning Mists. SE conveniently forgot to implement picking your instance for that zone (unless they added it with the recent hotfix) so you gotta Kirin portal that area.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Also people are surely aware but 2.0 A ranks gives 15 Centurio Seals
    At work so can't check myself, but does old weekly B rank bills give Cent?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    At work so can't check myself, but does old weekly B rank bills give Cent?
    i checked last night, no. killed Dark Helmet and got 100 Allied Seals and Gil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    so you gotta Kirin portal that area.
    Do you have to teleport out of the zone (to some place else) and then back? Meaning, does teleporting to the same zone always send you to the same instance?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Do you have to teleport out of the zone (to some place else) and then back? Meaning, does teleporting to the same zone always send you to the same instance?
    Yes you need to change zones

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rysan Wulfric
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The zoneline close to Tailfeather is the best if you want to switch instances for the Western and North part of West Coerthas as well as using it to switch instance for the Forelands as well. I mentioned it in the complaint thread but you are screwed when it comes to changing instances for Churning Mists. SE conveniently forgot to implement picking your instance for that zone (unless they added it with the recent hotfix) so you gotta Kirin portal that area.

A friend of mine told me that you can talk to a dragon near the entrance to Sohm Al and have it take you to the churning mists and you can pick your instance there.

Atma Weapon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zadora Madruk
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Can't pick with that method either.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

the pale rider spawned in hinterlands, check ur servers nao

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

*tap tap tap* Is this on? Not much information coming down the pipeline, I guess to much maintenance.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Not at all. People are trying to keep hunts as quiet as possible before the masses join in. It's already a clusterfuck, but when guildwork gets fixed it's going to be way worse. Everyone trying to gear up before the shit hits the fan.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Not at all. People are trying to keep hunts as quiet as possible before the masses join in. It's already a clusterfuck, but when guildwork gets fixed it's going to be way worse. Everyone trying to gear up before the shit hits the fan.
    Although, the cheap prices and that you can get 105 seals a day through bills is also helping keep the masses away.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Milk Ichigo
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

How do you hunt the seals in best way? I am not at the monster when it always is dead.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by cute View Post
    How do you hunt the seals in best way? I am not at the monster when it always is dead.
    Get a Hunt LS that's good with calls and a good party. Usually parties get calls a little bit of LS's because active hunters want a benefit over so called "leeches"

Or do what I do and find the hunts first, then I don't have to worry about missing it.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Get a Hunt LS that's good with calls and a good party. Usually parties get calls a little bit of LS's because active hunters want a benefit over so called "leeches"
    Nothing worse than all those people who zone in and just spam 'Invite!' in shout. No, fuck off. If you want hunts then do some work yourself.

It's always those guys that complain about not waiting on pull when they haven't done anything other than afk in town.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Nothing worse than all those people who zone in and just spam 'Invite!' in shout. No, fuck off. If you want hunts then do some work yourself.

It's always those guys that complain about not waiting on pull when they haven't done anything other than afk in town.
    I'm usually that guy until I find a spot open in a hunting party in PF, or a party that stays together. Until then I'm hunting personally, reporting, and shouting for invite.

GW hunt reporter appears to be working. Sort of? I don't think enough people are using it to make results consistent, but HW areas are reporting [Mob Name][Rank] >??? (coordinates); clicking on the coordinates link places a flag in the correct zone, but instance is anybody's guess.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

So I have a theory.

The new gathering logs are locked by blue gatherer's scrips, which you turn into 99 Rowena Tokens and unlock 1 of 3 gathering points per profession. So 9 in total.

Until we fully unlock those extra gathering spots we'll likely not see all of the new S ranks.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Still a lack of intelligence here.

Rumor has it Leucrotta's spawn condition is to kill Beastkin in the Delta Quadrant. Info came from Malboro.