1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 38 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 8 hours, 38 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Knight Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I assume it means the black circle effect won't block ground effect indicators for mob attacks now.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    I assume it means the black circle effect won't block ground effect indicators for mob attacks now.
    Yes, now you see the orange/red circle trou the black puddle made by unleash.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    Yes, now you see the orange/red circle trou the black puddle made by unleash.
    I didn't know this was a problem...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Well silly people got to spam it mindlessly which cover their surrounding for a start, then you have the people who didn't disable party member special effects in their game system menu to follow. But from an Aesthetic point of view yes this job ability shouldn't have been conflicting with the red/orange AoE indicators.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If only they'd change Fire II as well . . .

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Got my first piece of Eso gear today, the weapon, couldn't resist. Wondering if I should bother with upgrading the i170 to 180, going to repace the helmet and feet probably today, and just don't want to put any of this to waste.

The weapon is always a good choice so don't second guess yourself. I'd save up for body and pants though, they increase your main stat immensely.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    In a vaccuum, a buff you can keep up 25% of the time that reduces TP spent by 20% would equate to 5% less TP spent overall.
    25% uptime is true, but BW decreases GCD by 10%, so it's a 11.11...% speed buff. So it applies to 27.77.../102.77... for 27.03% of your WSes.

It's been a slow day at work.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    Got my first piece of Eso gear today, the weapon, couldn't resist. Wondering if I should bother with upgrading the i170 to 180, going to repace the helmet and feet probably today, and just don't want to put any of this to waste.
    Full 170 is more than enough to get into Alex normal, this being said just get the gear from there this week & upgrade whats left if you wish, but I don't think this Law spending is mandatory anymore as long as your main parts are 180.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Think I got the extra benefit that Delirium can apply while doing a pony farm.

Delirium: 10% Int down (does not stack with Dragon Kick) and increase the potency of Str Down effects by an additional 5% (bringing Pld's to 15% and Virus str down to 20%)...if not 10%.

Truth be told where is Drk really going to be in the long run when content differs between phys and magical niches.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Savage is most likely going to continue to be very strict DPS checks, as long as that's true DRK will probably still be favourable over PLD, even if PLD does provide better mitigation. Tank survivability hasn't really been a problem at all through any of A1-4S and I doubt that will change with the second tier of Alex. Unless there's some extreme physical damage raid wide AoE on a 150 second cooldown that PLD can mitigate with Divine Veil and Rage of Halone that a group without a PLD can't hope to get through it's probably always going to be this way for bleeding edge world first progression. Once people get a few weeks of gear it'll go back to not mattering and more casual/midcore groups will maybe swing the favour in PLD a bit since they could have an easier time with stuff.

Someone made a good point about that in a "why PLD is bad" thread on the OF, if every fight is just going to be DPS checks and tanks are basically just DPS with defensive cooldowns then it's never really going to change.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

We have been doing it all wrong.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tanaya Makers
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I fucking lost it at 1:35.

BG Level

brilliant!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post

We have been doing it all wrong.
    So, either its a very awefull troll (I believe it is, the guy said that dyeing your stuff in sooth black give a 5% DPS increase, or that Shadowskin & Shadowall does the same thing and are just filler.) OR, we witnessed the birth of the world premiere FFXIV LOLDRK.

I just hope new players wont take him seriously if they ever come across the vid.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Oh my god are you real?

the vid is very obviously a joke

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    So, either its a very awefull troll (I believe it is, the guy said that dyeing your stuff in sooth black give a 5% DPS increase, or that Shadowskin & Shadowall does the same thing and are just filler.) OR, we witnessed the birth of the world premiere FFXIV LOLDRK.

I just hope new players wont take him seriously if they ever come across the vid.
    ..what

did you watch Mel Brook's History of the World and think it was a documentary?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

lmao

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server