1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 2 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 2 minutes
Closed Thread
    It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Bard 3.0 Discussion: We play the music but can't dance to it.

I was Bard main before 3.0 but I am working on leveling Drk to 60 first. For the people who have been playing bard and are approaching 60 (or have reached it already) how is it? Is WM worth full timing? Is it better to use it situationally? How are the new skills? Lots of things have changed for us and i'm not sure if it's for the better. Let the discussion begin!

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

While I do miss running around and shooting, and I'm not a big fan of cancelling shots to avoid AoE, the deeps increase is noticeable. Wide Volley crits for 800+ and Empyreal Arrows for 800-1300 is pretty nice. Two levels away from Iron Jaw, which I'm definitely looking forward to, since cast times on refreshing DoTs atm fucks with my rotation.

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Nevermind kill thread apparaently there is a new one in the advanced forum I missed. >.<