BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

said this when i used them but they give Ornate Stool and Refined Chair KIs

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

New Lu Shang's quest opens up Fishing (Tenacity) RoE. 17 RoE you have to do. 75 fish each in ronfaure, li'telor, qufim, kuzotz, ferry, etc.

Anyone tried brygen in Inner Ra'Kaz for blue spells?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    What is that supposed to mean?
    He probably means Conquest Points. You can buy the Imperial chair set and Refined chair set from a gate guard, under the "All Ranks" category. Using them gives you the KI needed to use the numbered sitting command "/sitchair #" etc.

Remember to put a space in between /sitchair and the number. Using /sitchair by itself defaults to the stool.

Edit: It's likely that the Imperial comes from being San D'Oria, and we're in 3rd place at the moment, so rank probably doesn't matter. I went to Bastok and naturally can't get anything from the gate guard.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Jkun View Post
    He probably means Conquest Points. You can buy the Imperial chair set and Refined chair set from a gate guard, under the "All Ranks" category. Using them gives you the KI needed to use the numbered sitting command.
    yea CP means conquest points, thought everyone knew that, it might be based on your nation or nations rank in conquest. Windy is last right now and i only had ornate stool and refined chair

Campaign
    BG Level

Ah ok, makes sense now. I thought about "Capacity Points" and I was left a bit "wtf" lol
    So you buy 3 and 4 with Conquest Points, what about 1 and 2?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I was able to get chair 1, and chair 4 from conquest points in Jeuno. Southern Sandy offers same chairs for me. (Imperial and refined chair sets)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So windy is stool, sandy is Imperial Chair, bastok must be Decorative Chair and everyone can buy Refined Chair

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    So windy is stool, sandy is Imperial Chair, bastok must be Decorative Chair and everyone can buy Refined Chair
    Windy did not offer me any chairs probably cause not a citizen. Same with Bastok.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Bastok does get the Decorative chair. A tad annoying to change to all the nations to get them all.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Johnb View Post
    New Lu Shang's quest opens up Fishing (Tenacity) RoE. 17 RoE you have to do. 75 fish each in ronfaure, li'telor, qufim, kuzotz, ferry, etc.

Anyone tried brygen in Inner Ra'Kaz for blue spells?
    Just got the three from there. Now just missing Thunder/Wind + Fire/Light eles

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anyone find the stats on the new Shamans Cloak?

Campaign
    BG Level

Can change nation only once per conquest (week), right?
    You sure you *need* to change nation though? For most other things you can buy them as long as your nation is ranked higher than another.
    So say, if you're Bastok and Bastok is first, you can go to Sandy, talk to NPC and buy the KI maybe?

Old Merits
    BG Level

You sure you *need* to change nation though? For most other things you can buy them as long as your nation is ranked higher than another.
    So say, if you're Bastok and Bastok is first, you can go to Sandy, talk to NPC and buy the KI maybe?
    Nah, it's an item you buy from a gate guard then use to get the KI. Like buying a scroll of Reraise or Warp, you gotta be that nation for a gate guard to even notice you else they just dismiss you.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I am a Sandy citizen, and sandy offered chair 1 and 4 for me. I went to other cities to try to get them and they did not offer any chairs. I kinda doubt you would have to change nations to get them but who knows. I was able to buy both chairs in PJ with conquest points, which is where I actually bought them at but I went to Sandy and they were offering same chairs I got in PJ.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Just tried this at Windy. I can buy the normal instant items and the outpost/Xp rings, but cannot see the option for the chairs. Have rank 10 in all 3 nations anyway. I am currently Rank 10 Bastok.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zalrik21 View Post
    Just tried this at Windy. I can buy the normal instant items and the outpost/Xp rings, but cannot see the option for the chairs. Have rank 10 in all 3 nations anyway. I am currently Rank 10 Bastok.
    Yeah I am rank 10 in all 3 nations too, and could not get option to buy in cities I was not a citizen in as well.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zalrik21 View Post
    They are on the Next Page of that rank.

Campaign
    BG Level

It worked like I said for the old conquest-bound items. You could buy those from another nation as long as your nation was higher rank than the other.
    Of course this meant that you weren't able to buy rank1 exclusive items (those items you can only access when the specific nation is rank1. If yours has to be higher rank, it means the other can't possibly be 1 of course) but it worked fine for everything else.

Guess it's different for this.
    Gonna be annoying. Can anybody confirm you can change nation only once per week?
    (I'm rank10 in all nations as well btw)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast