+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Saw this last night. Good movie, enjoyed it all except for one scene in which the main character shadowboxes in the middle of the street, yelling the entire time, while a bunch of dudes ride ATVs and dirt bikes in a circle around him and Stallone leers creepily from a 2nd story window. That scene was 100% wtf is happening here.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Thought it was good, but I also think Southpaw was better. I've never been a big Rocky fan though so take that for what you will.

I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I throughly enjoyed this movie and all the callbacks to the other movies. I couldn't stop laughing during the chicken scene. Creed gave the same "are you serious?" Look to Rocky that he had given to Mickey. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrinsic View Post
    Saw this last night. Good movie, enjoyed it all except for one scene in which the main character shadowboxes in the middle of the street, yelling the entire time, while a bunch of dudes ride ATVs and dirt bikes in a circle around him and Stallone leers creepily from a 2nd story window. That scene was 100% wtf is happening here.
    I felt like that scene was a way to pay homage to the scene in Rocky 2, where Rocky ran and everyone joined him and ran up the steps before his rematch with Creed. Was a little long for my taste though.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Yeah. It was obviously a throwback to Rocky II. It was corny then and it's still corny now lol.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This movie was surprisingly good. I have only one complaint about the movie and that is I would've like to see

Spoiler: show
    Creed go against Wheeler (the guy that knocked his ass out in the beginning). I kind of felt they were leading up to this momentarily by having Wheeler beat Conlan for the championship and then have Creed face Wheeler, but they went another direction by having Conlan break Wheeler's jaw at a press conference, possibly saving Creed v Wheeler for the next movie...

I really liked it too. Liked it more than Revenant and Hateful8

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    This movie was surprisingly good. I have only one complaint about the movie and that is I would've like to see

Creed go against Wheeler (the guy that knocked his ass out in the beginning). I kind of felt they were leading up to this momentarily by having Wheeler beat Conlan for the championship and then have Creed face Wheeler, but they went another direction by having Conlan break Wheeler's jaw at a press conference, possibly saving Creed v Wheeler for the next movie...
    I would expect that will happen if a sequel is made. The storyline is already set up thanks to the gym KO.