BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Escha - Ru'Aun thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Hmmm.... will SE go the lulz route and make AV the 8th Luck+ or will it end up being Rare Enemy+. I'm betting on Rare Enemy+.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

AAHM drops Kerygma Belt.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got a nice bonus during the EV kill.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

It is pretty likely that each AA also drops a second weapon.

Elis Tome, Habile Mezraq, Dacnomania, Seki Shuriken, and Molybdosis.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Anyone have issues with Warder of Mercy? Sometimes he pops, I'll cast a spell on him and then he depops?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Anyone have issues with Warder of Mercy? Sometimes he pops, I'll cast a spell on him and then he depops?
    People have reported this with various warders, but it seems most common with the Abyssea warders.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I had prudence spawn unclaimed once, and love randomly deaggro and fly back into the sky, but I was able to hit it with AoE and bring it back down.

and the traveler
    BG Level

Can confirm AA hume melts to magic. Dropped Kerygma Belt (Acc+5, STP+5, DA+3, WAR/PLD/DRK/BST/DRG)

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Had this happen tonight also. Warder spawned, sat there unclaimed and when attacked it did nothing then just depopped. Was confused as hell, but I guess it was for the best, because as it depopped, a Yovra aggro'd, and Love popped off it, so would've been fun dealing with 2 at once.

Curious though, did yours pop off an enemy that also dropped a treasure chest? Cause mine did and I noted maybe that's what fucked it up.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I don't recall tbh, I thought it was because of the terrain. The area he pops in a lot of the trusts warp around and some mobs fall under the island.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    For shame!
    Or at least no Geas Fete in that area. (Then again vorseals could go up to 11... Cause... Japan. But... Seems unlikely.)
    Seriously doubt the third escha zone will be just a battlefield. They promised us a completely new zone, think it will be like Zi'tah and Ru'aun but without rehashed and grayed out old zone.
    Vorseals cap might stay at 8 (I sure hope so) but don't forget there's a second page currently used only by regen and refresh. Shouldn't be hard to add some random stuff in there for the new zone.

Honestly I just hope they won't go overboard. Don't wanna see an Abyssea v2. So far so good with the "power" of these vorseals, but they need to keep it on a leash.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Seriously doubt the third escha zone will be just a battlefield. They promised us a completely new zone, think it will be like Zi'tah and Ru'aun but without rehashed and grayed out old zone.
    Vorseals cap might stay at 8 (I sure hope so) but don't forget there's a second page currently used only by regen and refresh. Shouldn't be hard to add some random stuff in there for the new zone.

Honestly I just hope they won't go overboard. Don't wanna see an Abyssea v2. So far so good with the "power" of these vorseals, but they need to keep it on a leash.
    Inb4 regain vorseals, lulz.

Campaign
    BG Level

I thought about Regain vorseal from the "wyrm" of the next zone. Supposing there will be one.
    Would make sense, no? Regen, Refresh and Regain.
    Considering that now TP is expressed in thousands instead of hundreds, they could add a 1tp regain (up to 8 cap) that would be useful but wouldn't really break anything, would it?
    Honestly 1 tp/tic would feel like trolling, would hardly make a difference.

But yeah, if there's gonna be a third wyrm I think it's safe to say it's gonna give regain vorseal.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

AATT: Rahab Ring
    AAGK: Seki Shuriken Pouch

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Not sure I saw it mentioned, but the new AAs can drop their old BC items. Got Lithelimb Cap off HM this morning.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

AAMR: Enuma Mantle

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Watched a JP group do AAHM. From what I could glean:

Uses Hojo: Ni, Kurayami: San, and Dokumori: Ni, but doesn't have Utsusemi
    Uses Circle Blade, Swift Blade, and Chant du Cygne; will self SC CdC > Cdc = Light at low hp
    Has about 500,000 hp with 6 (26k MB did 5%).
    I forgot to turn all my relevant filters off, so not sure if he uses Mighty Strikes or Brazen Rush, but he definitely does not use Mijin Gakure.

No idea about magic evasion, of course, but his offense wasn't much of a threat to a Paladin, barring one time he did 1300 CdC > 1300 CdC > 100 Light. There was enough time between for an attentive healer to cure him, though. Not sure if spike in CdC damage was due to SPs or just random DAs + crits (earlier CdCs doing about 500).
    It DOES use Utsusemi:San.
    It DOES use Mijin Gakure multiple times (first one for me was at 50% HP).

Relic Horn
    BG Level

It DOES use Mijin Gakure multiple times (first one for me was at 50% HP).
    More like it CAN. We did 4 fights of HM and it only blew itself up in 1. Same with MR and charm. Only AA that doesn't seem to take awesome numbers from nukes is GK.

... we already joked how SE prolly fucked up the implementation of AAs for all but GK.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    More like it CAN. We did 4 fights of HM and it only blew itself up in 1. Same with MR and charm. Only AA that doesn't seem to take awesome numbers from nukes is GK.

... we already joked how SE prolly fucked up the implementation of AAs for all but GK.
    Considering how the drops are pretty crappy... maybe it was on purpose.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    GK = SAM
    SAM = SE's lovechild

working as intended.