+ Reply to Thread
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

WTS 2x Samsung Galaxy S5 (Phones available NOW!)

Just ordered new IPhones for the wife and I so I will be selling our 2 Samsung Galaxy S5's after the new phones arrive and everything gets transferred over. Both are the 16gb models on AT&T but will provide unlock codes for other carriers as needed once the new phones are up.

Galaxy S5 1. Gray backing, has lived it's entire 14 months in a blue Best Buy PT Case with kick stand. The case is scuffed to hell but the phone itself is in pristine condition with a screen protector on it, though it's a bit dirty so you may want a new one. Phone will have the box, samsung wall charger with a best buy S5 Charging Cable in blue, car charger and box. Asking $250 obo

Galaxy S5 2. It's the wife's, I believe it's blue but will have pictures of both. It will come with a little mermaid hardshell case. Phone is near mint, it's just missing the charging cover clip which is easily user replaceable for a few bucks and some time. Will come with the box, a micro USB cable and a Micro USB Wall Charger. Asking $225 obo since it doesn't have the large Samsung cable and I believe we are missing the samsung wall charger that a cable can plug into, but I will check.

Pictures are available upon request (can post them tomorrow) and phones will be available approximately between Sept. 30th and October 7th to ship.

Payment via paypal after the phones are available. I've bought and sold a few random odds and ends on BG before. Shipping free in the US via Priority mail. If you are in Canada, I will have to charge an extra $30 due to the increased shipping charges for international priority.

Also I will only consider offers from people with a post count above 150 or have been with BG for a considerable amount of time.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Ugh, so AT&T now says it's October 30th to November 6th for ship, so will be about 5 weeks, not 1-2 like I initially thought. Feel free to PM or respond here if any questions.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

just want to add a positive note:
    Samsung Galaxy S5s are the last gen to have removable batteries and micro SD card slots, the S6 series doesnt, so if you want a solid as hell phone with customization, you want these phones
    Also Melena has been here for a meowsand years so a trusted seller of shiny things

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I actually Have an S4 that's failing me..

Constant "Missing Sim Card, must restart to check for SIM" message that's popping up and now my headphone jack is failing.

I might be highly interested in one of these!

I live in Texas.

Only issue is I use T-Mobile for service, would this be a problem once unlocked?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I don't think so as it's just a standard sim card. I think Verizon is the only one that had a different shaped sim, and even then I think they have gotten away from it. According to T-Mobile's compatibility chart, it shoud. I just need to confirm what CDMA is as it had Verizon, Sprint and CDMA as options.

Ok quick googlefu, AT&T to T-Mobile works. It's AT&T to Sprint and to a lesser extent Verizon that has issues as they use GMA not CDMA

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I don't think so as it's just a standard sim card. I think Verizon is the only one that had a different shaped sim, and even then I think they have gotten away from it. According to T-Mobile's compatibility chart, it shoud. I just need to confirm what CDMA is as it had Verizon, Sprint and CDMA as options.

Ok quick googlefu, AT&T to T-Mobile works. It's AT&T to Sprint and to a lesser extent Verizon that has issues as they use GMA not CDMA
    Alrighty - Well if my phone doesn't completely die before then, I might be interested.. However today it restarted 7 times.... so I might not be able to wait broskie :/

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPAiN View Post
    Alrighty - Well if my phone doesn't completely die before then, I might be interested.. However today it restarted 7 times.... so I might not be able to wait broskie :/

Our iphones shipped via fed ex overnight last night so they should arrive today. I do need a day or two to get everything off of it so I can restore it for you. Supposedly AT&T can take up to 5 days to supply the unlock code but I don't recall it taking that long when I sold my S3's when I got the S5's.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Hey man - I was looking up my eBay account and it turns out I have quite a bit of credit from some previous purchases and things. I'm just gonna use up the credit I have there to snag me a phone.

I'm sorry I'm gonna have to bail on the deal you're offering.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

No problem. Thanks though for not leaving me hanging.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

FYI phones are up on craigslist now but will give preference to BG members. Also AT&T is pants on head retarded and I can't unlock the phones for other carriers for another 2 weeks.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

One phone pending sale on Craigslist. i hate flakes on craigslist...