+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what game is this?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I don't know but I hope its an expansion in beta test I would like to explore something like that

You forget to put down the caption above the pic which might help or maybe it doesnt >.>

FF。すごいですね~。

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

[link removed]

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

is that the FFXI that i know?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

what the fuck are you talking about ondori

and Woyn, what game is it?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

By the looks of things, A Concept video for FFXI for Xbox. You can see familiar armors and models if you look closely. Here is the original page:

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/ ... ids_1.html

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It says FFXI for Xbox360... right there next to windowed movie. >_>

it's just a tech demo, like the one of FFVII on ps3. If you look at the streaming video's name when they display it you actually don't see FFXI but FFXIX (FF19). It's just a teaser and nothing more.

FFXI isn't gonna get all technically advanced by moving over to the xbox, basically it's going to get better resolutions and smoother play. Other than that it is still very much hindered by the Ps2.

I got to see them play it on Xbox 360 just recently and it's just the same game on a newer system to bring more people to the game.

Final Fantasy XI (X360)

EDIT: I have a feeling that is one of the new expansion areas. SE has confirmed that they started working on a third expansion when CoP was done. They also say they are improving DRG, like they did with BST. Everyone use to HATE bst, now its an invaluable job to many ls's. I'll give linkage later <.<

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah, Beast is now considered the coolest, most usefull (because of it's rarity, bard and other mages might be more useful though) and hardest to level jobs. High input, high output. 1xxx seals to spend. Hard to level.

Plus you get to scare humans and gilsellers.

/bow <Zigma>

I'm holding out for SE to improve DRG the way they did BST <_< I can't justify leveling a second melee dd to 75, sure getting there is fun but gods will be just as boring.

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Well. Take a closer look of the layout of the area (three bridges connected to a central hub). I think it's more a new rendition of Jeuno than anything else.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    I'm holding out for SE to improve DRG the way they did BST <_< I can't justify leveling a second melee dd to 75, sure getting there is fun but gods will be just as boring.
    There's no reason that you can only level a melee job, try something like Bard. Bard is undeniably useful in end-game situations, and low Galka MP is not much of a problem because of the equipment that you can use. (RSE, RSE2.)

If you had you WHM sub leveled, you could get Bard to 75 in a week and a half. (I'm exaggerating, but only a little.)

Banned.

BG Level

a

Xavier

It uses the same models from FFXI, but shows how the game COULD look running on xbox360, but its just a demo. If Square actually took the time to upgrade FFXI graphically, I'd but it in a heartbeat on 360.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    There's no reason that you can only level a melee job, try something like Bard. Bard is undeniably useful in end-game situations, and low Galka MP is not much of a problem because of the equipment that you can use. (RSE, RSE2.)

If you had you WHM sub leveled, you could get Bard to 75 in a week and a half. (I'm exaggerating, but only a little.)
    I know this. I have tryed SMN, WHM, and BLM. None of the jobs are that interesting to me. I chose galka to play melee, and well..melee I shall play. Sure I'm leveling RNG right now, but that's more of just so I can justify getting a lot of peices of god gear and using it on my WAR. 8)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Long time since I have posted but I have heard that Final Fantasy 13 is supposed to be base off of Final Fantasy Tactics... Because they talked about Ivalice or how ever you spelled it in the concept in a magazine I read... So yeah... Just bringing that up... I'm gone... Bye.