BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Swift Belt Drop Rate?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Swift Belt Drop Rate?

I don't know anything about these NMs. The first one we killed dropped a belt. The second one, mine, dropped shit. Kinda pissed me off.

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/6536/beltnm2kf.jpg

I spent over 10 hours in sacrarium yesterday doing the CoP mission, repeating the CoP mission, farming codexes, raising people, dying a few times, and all that fun shit that comes along with an alliance of people.

We even had people from sekaix leeching the mission off of us b/c we had all the keys we needed within the first couple of hours, and then like 5 of them joined us. Conveniently enough, they left after the mission was finished, also after I got a fomor codex for one of their members.

Our alliance went from 16 people or so to 7 people by the time we fought my NM, which almost made us wipe.

Anyways, I'm wondering what the drop rate is on these belts, and if I should expect to spend much more time in sacrarium. I can farm a codex solo easily enough on my BST (I got another codex before I went to sleep this morning.); however, finding people to help with NMs like this can be a pain. I've heard people say they killed the NMs like 4 times and never got the drop. If that's the case, I'm giving up for now after my next NM attempt I think. At least until I finally get BST to 75.

On a different note, nice maintenance. -.-;

Black Belt
    BG Level

someone saw a BST solo the NM at the zone.

8=====>

BG Level

Which race? The mithra uses chainspell.. not so sure I'd want to solo a RDM. Duo, maybe, but pulling would be a bitch since I don't know my way around ;P

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4056

This thread has alot about swift belt

must have neen a Hume lol cause they suck. I can see how easy it would be for a bst to solo the NM. There is enough charmable mobs for 2 bsts it seems. Anyways grats on beating B1, forget the belt for now and just go get Sea ^^

editGilmaster wins)

I've heard about horrible drop rates where you either get the drop every time the entire day, or get 0 the entire time you're there. i was scared when I attempted to get mine. We had 2 Codexes to use that night. The first one (not my Codex) did not drop the Belt, and when I went to use mine, the belt dropped. So idk really. Moon was somewhere in the middle on a random day like maybe lightning or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond_Savingsbond
    must have neen a Hume lol cause they suck. I can see how easy it would be for a bst to solo the NM. There is enough charmable mobs for 2 bsts it seems. Anyways grats on beating B1, forget the belt for now and just go get Sea ^^
    Charmable, yes. Durable, no. I've scouted that area as BST prior to going after NM and the only available pets would be DC Bats and Eyes. If you go in deeper, things are VT+ not to mention Stegos in the way.

Anyways, got my belt 1/1 from Mithra and a fuckton of DRK subligars while building hate. We were 8 people, so it wasn't /that/ hard and I was PLD tank.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I think our total drop rate is hovering at or just below 50%

Sea Torques
    BG Level

It's pretty random, we were like 10/20 or something lame. We spent alot of time there. ;\ The worst part was getting the fomor hate everytime we went.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lemme know if youre gonna beat up fomors there. I really wanna get a key for the map. ;o

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Lemme know if youre gonna beat up fomors there. I really wanna get a key for the map. ;o
    That map was lame because I forgot where I picked the chest, and had to go back and pick it again!

lol Key drop rate is messed up. When we needed them for mission we spent hours to get 2, when we were done, they dropped like water. Chest keys aren't hard drop either and everyone had one by the end of farming. Got my chest in room with Terrotaur(sp?). Had to Invinsible to pop it and run out.

I'll let you know if we'll go after Belt anytime soon Kuno. :wink:

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

drop rate sucks. I was the only one who got it in my LS out of 4 a total runs.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Did a small run last night.. 0/4 (one wipe on mine ; ; )

2 mithra 1 hume 1 elvaan (lost)

Party Setup was:

NIN, NIN, THF, RDM, WHM, BRD

Double Attack + Triple Attack sucks :/

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I thought subligars did not drop in Sancrium. Or is this in Phomina Aquducts?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    I thought subligars did not drop in Sancrium. Or is this in Phomina Aquducts?
    they drop in both.

Subligars drop in both areas, and its much easier to farm them in Sacrarium. BTW about the Fomor Hate for spawning the NMs, it really is quite easy. The only one whose hate is cleared is the one who pops the NM. So if you go with a group large enough to kill one of the NMs, everyone will have hate about 10-15 kills in. Since only one person loses hate at the time of popping, you can just keep popping in different rooms after that. If the person who needs to pop theirs next is Mithra, and for example you just killed a Mithra so the ??? is down, just go to another room and give the codex to someone else in the group, since everyone will have hate. They can pop it for you, and you get the drop.

drop rate is meh, 1st time we went 3/4, 2nd time we went 1/4 and 3rd time i think 2/4 or something

8=====>

BG Level

I work tonight/tomorrow night till 10pm but whenver I do get a chance to play, I''m definitely going to try again. You can come, Kuno lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

It is a little bit over 50% from when I did it, we got like 6 belts in 11 pops or something like that. It's annoying as hell and takes forever. The more people the better simply because then you'll spend less time building hate to pop the NMs. Hume is definitely the easiest, so try and stick to him if at all possible.