Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 649 FirstFirst ... 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 434 ... LastLast

Guessing it was a set bonus proc, too? Best I've managed on things of difficulty, non-piercing weak, was around 3.5k. Perhaps the biggest difference in our builds is me using Denali body over AF(+1). Not really sure how big a difference that'd make.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Guessing it was a set bonus proc, too? Best I've managed on things of difficulty, non-piercing weak, was around 3.5k. Perhaps the biggest difference in our builds is me using Denali body over AF(+1). Not really sure how big a difference that'd make.
    Thats not a set bonus I did 7700 with 2 atmas on bird with much worse equip.

Edit: Post 7063 and 354 page of this topic 7800+ BT on DC bird. It was before 3rd lunar.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Definitely kicked in, normals average 5-6k. Did the dragon NM a number of times in Grauberg, dropped 3.5-5k Typhoons, so it sounds about right.

Edit: Ahh don't think it is Atoreis? I'll spam it a ton more next time. XD And just saw that page, lol.

At any rate, I'm finding /THF just as useful as /RDM nuking right now for Abyssea NMs, esp when I have to shift hate back onto the (Yeva)-tank. May never do /NIN again unless it's an exp situation.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Definitely kicked in, normals average 5-6k. Did the dragon NM a number of times in Grauberg, dropped 3.5-5k Typhoons, so it sounds about right.

Edit: Ahh don't think it is Atoreis? I'll spam it a ton more next time. XD And just saw that page, lol.

At any rate, I'm finding /THF just as useful as /RDM nuking right now for Abyssea NMs, esp when I have to shift hate back onto the (Yeva)-tank. May never do /NIN again unless it's an exp situation.
    Man could they give us a sneak and invisible ability or spell or change the stacking of this shit to 99 lol that's the one thing I hate about /thf....

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Would Loki's have a better effect then AF+1 body? 11 AGI and +crit dmg believe its 5%.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Roundelk View Post
    Would Loki's have a better effect then AF+1 body? 11 AGI and +crit dmg believe its 5%.
    Thats what I used.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

nvm, saw brave grip

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Roundelk View Post
    It should, simply don't have one yet.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just used a similar setup with Loki's kaftan in Abyssea mis. and pulled a 9,535 BT on a Frigatebird with just CASA. It had to be the set proc I had on with +2 head and legs because the bird conned as Tough at lvl 90.

quick question would it be better to cast phys spells in blu af+2 body over af+1, with 4/5 +2 pieces?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

before all that to ask the dumb question

set proc works with at least 2 pieces or more?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Yes.

New info, but I don't like to double post. I receive incredibly noticeable damage reduction when using my 2hr in conjunction with Charged Whiskers. More specifically, the damage would drop from 3.7k to 2.4k.

Buffs:
    Cruor
    Protect
    Mori
    BA
    Occasionally Fantod (Though not always used/charged on the 3.7k Whiskers, so it is NOT a factor)
    Blinding Horn
    Lion
    Minkins

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    quick question would it be better to cast phys spells in blu af+2 body over af+1, with 4/5 +2 pieces?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    No.
    Thanks, by any chance does anyone also know if the augment blu spells scales in the dmg increase or is it just proc rate when adding more af+2 peices?

Also I can confirm 2 tick refresh from the body if it was not already

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Thanks, by any chance does anyone also know if the augment blu spells scales in the dmg increase or is it just proc rate when adding more af+2 peices?

Also I can confirm 2 tick refresh from the body if it was not already
    Now I really want that body. What did you farm for it and was it the most efficient means of doing so?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

A friend and I both finished our +2 bodies in about 3-4 days by spamming Orthrus for stones and Dhorme Khimaria for seals. Both were easily trioable by BLU, BLM, WHM(BLM and WHM dual boxed by her).

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

wut atma are you using for those BT numbers? Gnarled horn + rr?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    A friend and I both finished our +2 bodies in about 3-4 days by spamming Orthrus for stones and Dhorme Khimaria for seals. Both were easily trioable by BLU, BLM, WHM(BLM and WHM dual boxed by her).
    I think the Hydra is better for body seals, it might be the main drop. I got 4 seals on 1 kill from it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    If that was straight tanking I really wonder subjobs and spells used for DD and for defense? and what atmas?

Last time I saw someone suggest a seal was main drop, we killed the frickin' NM 30+ times and completed 8 other pieces before completing that 'main' it was supposed to drop 2 of every kill. Random's random. D: