Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I dont get why out of all these people with DR screens.. noone has tried fighting it? lol

Just some info I was on my rng in dark weather and darksday and nota. No hoof print no nm. Even went to the 2nd map of mire and seen dark elements on widescan and still no nm or Hoof print.

So If it is dark weather its not a 100% its popping.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I dont think you can wide scan for the hoof print.

but you can for the nm.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aurin
    I dont get why out of all these people with DR screens.. noone has tried fighting it? lol
    Attack it > Get raped by Esquires and Buglers > Lose track of Footprint > HP

Call LS in > Can't find/Depop > /slapga

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Me and several others checked mouth zhou..whatever, caedeara mire area, thickets and woodlands, could even locate the warhorse footprints last night at all.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yea, I give up on this crap.
    I am just logging out at one of the confirmed spots. I'm going to log on once every 45 mins or so and pray it pops eventually like those garliage citadel coffers hehe.

Now, can you imagine the Hoofprints vanishing after ONE person that needs it checks it? Certainly a sick possibility considering the "???" for metal plate vanishes after one person.

Unless were missing somebody else to talk to before it pops *shrug. I been checking for the past 3 days now and nota.

Well im starting to wonder if they took it out now. 3 days and i have looked every place and others have to and nothing. Unless its a gay 24hr spawn and its on jp time.

Has anybody seen the print since the last server up?

been looking everywhere, we had a level 5 assault from trolls today, thought it might be up near Mount Zhayolm... nope...

no one on Fairy has seen it since server up afaik

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

im wondering if its glitched up like steam cleaner glitch a long time ago :X besiegedwise, its been locked in arrapago-66 halvung-75 and mamool actually dropped to 46 after locked in 50 a while. doesn't seem right to me

Quote Originally Posted by chewbar
    im wondering if its glitched up like steam cleaner glitch a long time ago :X besiegedwise, its been locked in arrapago-66 halvung-75 and mamool actually dropped to 46 after locked in 50 a while. doesn't seem right to me
    this aint no fucking beseiged thread. we want Warhorse Hoofprint....
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 3&start=60

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Looked for it in all the zones, no dice.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Found several before the recent maintence... now nothing at all. Searched for like almsot 3 hours with 5 people in all the possible areas he can appear.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Quote Originally Posted by chewbar
    this aint no fucking beseiged thread. we want Warhorse Hoofprint....
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 3&start=60
    i thought i read it here too but i guess maybe it was only on JP sites that had the theory it only pops right after a besieged

Quote Originally Posted by Chidorii
    Now, can you imagine the Hoofprints vanishing after ONE person that needs it checks it? Certainly a sick possibility considering the "???" for metal plate vanishes after one person.
    No

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chidorii
    No
    Our whole PT all hit the same one <_<

Well looked in the area where the trolls were coming from for beseiged lastnight and nota. There were coming from woodlands. I checked every inch of woodlands and nothing at all. Then went and checked thickets and nota. before that i checked on the island in mount Zwhatever.

Theres atleast 5 people looking for it that i know and no one has found it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Spent 3 hours running through all 4 zones exploring every single bit of it. Even the obscure areas like the empty island in the thickets. Nothing on Bahamut.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

This is reminiscient of the time the Satchet ??? wasn't popping but S-E refused to acknowledge it. Then after an update, there were no notes or anything, but it was magically working again.