Excalibur

if they have a pet, nab it

hide the pet in a safe place

make them dinner

you just ate fluffy, congradulations asshole

wait for tears

next day bring pet

warn them how easy it was to take, and worse can be done

or do what i do, if they're family, cut them off completely, make it known to a mutual parent/friend that you will never, ever have any relations with them ever, nor their spouse(s)/children. they'll live life that way, and learn to deal with utterly being ostracized and explaining to everyone why they're being treated this way for the rest of their life. Nothing says victory like having the enemy tell everyone he/she loves that they ruined a lifetime relationship with family and have to eat the consequences every holiday/family gathering/cookout for the rest of their lives.

oh, make sure to let your parents know you're not coming for christmas, that you cant deal with it, and your parents will try and try to make it work, but of course it will never work, and they start to hate the enemy for it. Success i'm already working on his longtime girlfriend, and i hate her, because she makes him happy, and when they have kids, i'll hate them too. "Where's your brother?" "He said he couldn't come again this year." "Why?" "Because of you, and your wife, and your kids. Why did you have to do this? Why? Answer me!" *success*

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fucking with someone who is either very close to their parents (and lives at home) or who values there partner or spouse highly is very easy. Subscribing (yes I know its gonna cost you but the best things in life don’t come cheap and this is a guide for real revenge not idle pranks) to a magazine with a subject matter such as Fisting, watersports or any particularly unpleasant fetish in your enemies name is always good. Picture the scene a plain A4 brown paper envelope arrives addressed to your target, “whats that?” enquires mom\sis\dad\wife, “don’t know” replies the target eagerly tearing it open (no one can resist a parcel)…. Well look at that its Fisters Monthly with a 23 page anal sex special, its kind of embarassing to explain to mom that “I honestly didn’t order this” and even harder to make her believe you. Especially when a shiny new magazine arrives on the 5th of every month, before long its divorce if the target is married or counselling if still living at home: “we believe you that its not your magazine we just want you to talk to Dr Kauffman, tell him how you feel……”

Another great trick that is especially effective against people who consider themselves very respectable is burying a 1 ounce bag of weed (money again – but hey nothings free) in there back garden then phoning the proper authorities, advanced pupils may wish to try and collect a reward for shopping the guy who you saw “talking to all the kids outside the school and taking money from them”. Spending time in prison for drug trafficking when they have never so much as smoked a cigarette in their life really gets to some people. Even if the case is so flimsy that there is no conviction a professional “respectable” person like say a school teacher is unlikely to ever recover in terms of career of even being suspected of being a drug dealer. Remember mud sticks: a poster campaign denouncing a local man as a child molester is easily proved the sick lie of some begrudged individual (that’s you) but I guarantee you even 10 years down the line parents will tell their kids not to play near his house because “he’s not a nice man”.

Wow, this thread is fucked up. I love you all. :D

prop a nail under thier tires so when they back out. VIOLA. make sure it's propped good and is a long nail no one looks at thier tires when they get in thier cars do it one tire at a time you'll do it over the space a a few weeks. cheapest new tires i ever got were $40... nails are cheap

also one of my friends pissed me off so one day his mom let me in while i waited for him to get home... i had a DVD full of gay, scat, bukkake, BDSM ect put it on his computer (which his mom used to make church bulletins) in her church folder.... damn he didn't have his car keys for a while and his g/f broke up with him.

also if you live near a cattle farm (i recommend having a truck and a LOT of air freshner for this) get as much cow shit as you can. put in the back of the truck now go fill his/her car with it while they're asleep. the smell will get stuck in the seats (even febreeze doesn't work) and they'll proably end up replacing the seats, upholstery, or maybe even the car.

i take no responsibility for anything you do blah blah blah.

If you can get inside their house, take a shit in the upper part of the toilet where the water lies.

Nevermind, that is just something you do to your friends for fun.

I always liked the idea of Frozen Mousse.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Step #1: Stay up late and overhear dipshit wannabe college roomates discussing their plan to buy a shit load of pot and sell it at the upcoming Cyprus Hill concert.

Step #2: Wait for roommates to return from making purchase and light up to celebrate.

Step #3: Leave room and go to adjacent wing where your friends dorm room is.

Step #4: Open curtains and watch your dorm room. Be on the lookout for them to be splitting the pot up into smaller portions.

Step #5: Call University police.

Step #6: Watch the show.

Step #7: Enjoy having a 3 person dorm room all to yourself for 6 months.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

my personal favorite;

Take a crap in their pillow case

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xiona
    my personal favorite;

Take a crap in their pillow case
    http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/9384/jerrycurl8ms.gif

Best revenge is to live well.

Nothing worse than seeing someone you hate be happy

If its specifically a female you are trying to get revenge on, the worst possible thing you can do is ignore them compleatly.

Remember: Negative attention is still attention.

Calling her and screaming at her isn't nearly as bad as not calling her at all

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Feathermoon

I like the shit in the pillow idea.
    You like wake up and go "OH GOD! THERE'S SHIT EVERYWHERE!"
    >_>

Steal thier cat and tie it to traintracks, then take a picture.

Chop down the tree in thier frontyard.

Piss in the gas tank.

Pick meet front lawn.

Brick through the upstairs window, followed by a flaming bag of dog shit if you can aim.

Fill pockets with ziplock bags

Go to buffet

Fill ziplock bags with shrimp

Go to target's house

Place fish inside discreet places, such as inside the tubes that hold up curtains, above ceiling panels, inside couches (not just the cushions... the actual frame of it)

Laugh when you think how many things they'll clean / replace trying to get the smell out a week later before they realize the stanky odor is coming from somewhere they can't find.

Get some dead fish, cut them open real nice, where they are like oozing.

Find a room in their house where a ceiling fan is. Put 1 fish on each of the blades of the ceiling fan.

Slowly but surely, the smell will get bad, real bad, and they'll want to air out the house.

They turn on the ceiling fan, then smelly rotten dead fish guts fly around the room, preferrably hitting them.

I dunno, something about food+laxitive seemed good to me.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Sugar in Gas tank is all you need to know.