Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

So first I get banned cuz of a speed glitch...now windower...I might as well quit this stupid shit game

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenv
    If this happens, I will be quiting.

(as of 7am EST this morning, my account was not suspended, and I have no warnings from any previous infractions)

I will lol if they perma-ban anyone (including myself) that only has windower infractions on their account record. That would be laughable.

As of right now though, I call BS. First 2000 accounts is to small. If they really wanted to scare people, and get the word out, it would be more like 20k+ accounts, IMO.
    Its not BS, i tried logging onto my friends and my own account. "Both have been closed down"

Nothing is confirmed yet, so I wouldn't go jumpin the gun...

SE seriously can't be this stupid. Just as I was getting ready to level a useful job

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ValoursLOLDRG
    SE seriously can't be this stupid. Just as I was getting ready to level a useful job
    lol

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd complain, but I play more on the ps2 than I do on my pc, and when I play on the pc, I do like to play fullscreen. On a side note, they have always had the ability fish out the windower, it was only a matter of how far they were willing to go. Perhaps they found a loophole or something. Either way, it does not concern me. Shame for you guys.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Rammses
    Where's the proof it's windower?
    SE employe said it in a phone call to German SE. Not recorded, but you probably wouldn't understand what they were saying anyway :P
    Call them if you want proof. I'm sure they will brag for stopping such a 1337 h4xx.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

If they do ban windower, they are just asking for FFXI to die.

- Multiple jobs being nerfed down to bits (hi2u BST, hi blm)
    - If they're shutting off windower, there goes another bunch
    - Gilsellers gone wild on all servers, except they're not topless
    - PSU and a few other MMO's around the corner.

If I hear any of my close friends accounts being closed due to them having windower, while the fucking CGF's run around on the server KS'ing and MPK'ing for ulli, ugh....

Doesnt SE realize they're walking on eggshells?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

2k accounts? isnt that like 1/4 the people who still play FF?

Like it was already said, no windower, no customers.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I've seen no evidence of bannings, but most of my NA friends are asleep atm.

Windower goes bye bye = account goes bye bye. It's been three years, might as well.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

all 3 accts suspended within minutes of each other. no GM /tell, no jail, just "This account was disconnected" and in POL viewer "Playonline has chosen to suspend this account."

my guess is they are going to be getting thousands of pissed off phone calls in the morning. 1 858 790 7529

first all the nerfs, then the RMT everywhere insanity, and now suspensions for windower, this game is going to shit.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

If this is happening, I don't think it has to do with windower.

It sounds like their shit glitched up and random people got nailed.
    I use windower AND ffassist and such and I'm still in the game. Although, I never log out of it.

Unless SE makes a post on their own site about it (instead of hearing someone say their brothers girlfriends dog's son overheard SE telling GERMANY this), it ain't going to concern me.

And in other news today Square-Enix and Blizzard Entertainment merged into a video game conglomerate. When asked for comment on the merger a company representative stated "Yeah we banned windower, what are you going to do, go play WoW?"

* Not trying to start WoW shitfest, just laughing at SE going completely berserk and pissing off 2/3 of their customers.

I wonder if this had something to do with me crashing out of POL during besieged last night. LOL it crashed RIGHT before the last mob was killed. When I logged back in, I had lost all of the XP and IS I earned for that besieged.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I wouldn't jump to conclusions before hearing someone credible, who only runs windower and nothing else, say he got suspended.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

maybe only windower + multiple characters simultaneously from the same MAC address (or some other unique machine ID)? since i got accts suspended and the other guy who replied also says he had 2 accounts. maybe they just don't want people running multiple sessions on 1 box? one of my accts is 75whm and i sometimes have that acct and other acct open at the same time to R3 myself :3

rammses i run windower and nothing else

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Rammses
    I wouldn't jump to conclusions before hearing someone credible, who only runs windower and nothing else, say he got suspended.
    Meh, I play mostly on ps2...havent touched my windower in a week and still got nailed...The conclusion I came to was "SE is fucking retarded" but we already knew that

I have no doubt that a majority of people who use windower would quit should it be disabled permanantly - let alone having an account suspended over it.

There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that I would continue to play this game without windower.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast