Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Newp i didnt get any suspension or anything like that. I wonder if all the suspended accs had already the "We"ll look onto this guy" thing and they just waited for the person to screwup or have an overclock issue.

My account has never been touched or recieved a warning or suspension of any type.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammses
    All the pullers "on PS2" are in 99 out of 100 cases PC players with 3rd party tools.
    Got some magical mind reading cap that tells you what hardware people are playing on? Or making assumptions to validate SE with their oh so holy track record?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefers
    So yea, apparently my account has now been closed. Haven't used any type of third party flee or anything in like a week now. Was afk playing WoW when i came back to seeing i was disconnected from playonline, and when i try to login it says my accounts has been closed =/.
    From the sounds of it they've been monitoring abnormal movement for a while and just do mass suspensions/bannings. If you used cheats in the past 2 months I would say, prepare to lose your account.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I doubt it's windower only. All people I know are suspended on Ramuh so far are hackers. And yes, alot of gilsellers are gone on Ramuh so drop the conspiracy theories in this topic.

1/2pint: Have you run your account and your alt on the same computer simultaneously?
    Yes. But. Imagine if you were ICS another PC or a PS2 from your main computer. It would appear both are coming from the same computer. But they aren't.

Has anyone done a /sea all <localgilseller> on their repsective server yet? Sounds like quite a few RMT accounts are gone, but could all just be wishful thinking.

Well after reading about some people saying they never used any hacks and only windower, I left work real quick, got home and was able to log in on both my accounts, and 2 other accounts I have acess to, and no problems, so it seems that "windower only" people were not affected, anyone who has been suspended or banned may have done something in the past or were doing something (overclocking computer, fleetool, pos, mrargus, etc) and were caught. I think the day they do say "windower gets you banned lawlz" is the day that I leave ffxi (for now I'm glad I was not banned).

yeah sib, foxking's crew is in ruavitau in force

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii
    Got some magical mind reading cap that tells you what hardware people are playing on? Or making assumptions to validate SE with their oh so holy track record?
    No, but at some point the PS2 pullers will usually imply that they are indeed on PC from my experience. I still haven't heard anyone claiming to be legit got suspended except weird cases with people using multiple accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    I doubt it's windower only. All people I know are suspended on Ramuh so far are hackers. And yes, alot of gilsellers are gone on Ramuh so drop the conspiracy theories in this topic.

1/2pint: Have you run your account and your alt on the same computer simultaneously?
    Yes. But. Imagine if you were ICS another PC or a PS2 from your main computer. It would appear both are coming from the same computer. But they aren't.
    Or, like 99% of Universities worldwide, the internet is shared throughout the campus and has a single external IP.

Or, any household that uses an internal network with a router -_-

Unless they are scanning for dual processes, I dont think they can logically tell it is on the same physical machine, right?

Galkasaur
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by ValoursLOLDRG
    Has anyone done a /sea all <localgilseller> on their repsective server yet? Sounds like quite a few RMT accounts are gone, but could all just be wishful thinking.
    Someone in my LS did just a bit ago & noted that a few of the main groups weren't online, so good chance they were suspened. Judging from the announcement I doubt they were perma-banned though, but at least they're gone for the moment.

Regain Feather

all of you are assuming that some gm has time to watch if you are moving fast through a zone.

Have any of you called a GM.. You are #4,320 in line to talk to GM when there are 2,500 people on server..

I dont really think it has anything to do with POS or even with fleetool specifically. but more about things that they put in game that physically cannot be attained unless you cheat. how hard would it be for SE to setup a database that showed everyone that recieved a regain feather?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ragnarok gilsellers still in sky. Funny, because they POS to just about everything. I wonder how SE could've missed them?

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The creator (Maurytwo) of FFXIApp is still alive and well on Cerberus.

I also use windower, no banstick for me, but I also have no warnings/errors on my account.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I just use windower or PS2 through an ADVC. My accounts are fine, I've never used any third party tools beyond windower either. I think they just checked if any messages were injected over the past few months.

I see a lot of hnm ls's loosing people, I know last night several major RMT groups were perm-baned on cerberus. Actually we called in our usual CC group for flee tool using when they zoomed by some friends going to pso'xja. Hopefully this knocks out a lot of fish botters too so I can sell RR gorget/hairpin again...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    Ragnarok gilsellers still in sky. Funny, because they POS to just about everything. I wonder how SE could've missed them?
    I logged on, did a quick search and saw Dsl, the gilseller seen warping, the gilseller that apparanty had 20 calls for it in one day, still in Ru'Avitau.

Quote Originally Posted by Garret
    Someone in my LS did just a bit ago & noted that a few of the main groups weren't online, so good chance they were suspened. Judging from the announcement I doubt they were perma-banned though, but at least they're gone for the moment.
    Good to see that maybe one server may actually benefit from this. I don't think SE remembers creating Ifrit.

edited for wording

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    lol@this

Are they trying to drive all the legit players away or what?

I have a few friends who are PS2 only that have been banned. I don't even know how they've decided who's using tools and who's not. One of our PS2 guys that got banned is regularly joked about as being a hacker but is obviously not; surely they didn't ban people on hearsay?

Knowing Square though...
    I've had my account suspended based on hearsay. That shit is fuckin infuriating. It's sad that I play this game in fear of getting randomly toss in jail for speed-hacking accusations. I'm scared to be seen running around w/ Crimson on that I sometimes just take it off altogether when in town.

Edit: Wow a whole page while I was typing that...

On topic: I left my PC on and FFXI logged in (with windower of course) didnt get hit with the ban stick. But soon as I saw this thread I logged the fuck out.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Today, a number of accounts which were confirmed to have violated the user agreement by using unauthorized third-party software tools within FINAL FANTASY XI to enable abnormal in-game movement were discovered and have been permanently suspended.
    It would be funny if Sirlancealot wasnt suspended and Nynja was.
    I just woke up...
    http://hello.nynja.ca/notsuspend.jpg
    ^__________________________^

Lance is still on of course. 50$ I'll get home from work and I'll be suspended, and when I peek into my temp files, it'll be [GM]Patchoulie who suspends me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze
    I'm scared to be seen running around w/ Crimson on that I sometimes just take it off altogether when in town.
    Same, and since obtaining mine I've never once accepted mazurka.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian
    I don't think SE remembers creating Ifrit.

Dice and rum
    Not necessarily in that order

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    I also use windower, no banstick for me, but I also have no warnings/errors on my account.
    Same. Logged on before work, and as of 7 AM I'm happily unbanned. I just use Windower (and a few .dat changes), nothing else.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast