Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Dont think we need to hear about all the people that use windower and didnt get banned; that makes up 90% of the pc player base.

I was also suspended ths morning. My character was logged in at tiamat camp waitign for it to pop for a good 8hrs, when i woke up my account was disconnected from the server. "Playonline has chosen to suspend this account."
    The only program i use is windower, wtf.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze
    On topic: I left my PC on and FFXI logged in (with windower of course) didnt get hit with the ban stick. But soon as I saw this thread I logged the fuck out.
    Logging out wont exactly protect you from being banned...
    they can flag your acct to send you to mordion while you're offline.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    On topic: I left my PC on and FFXI logged in (with windower of course) didnt get hit with the ban stick. But soon as I saw this thread I logged the fuck out.
    This is correct. I know someone in my LS who was suspended for "MPK" when we attempted to steal back a Nidhogg that was stolen from us. But the thing is, he had logged out to go to bed the window before Nidhogg had popped...

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good thing I don't use windower.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

to those who are suspended, what's the messageyou get? temp, permanenetly, or just 'closed' ?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Valkerine
    I was also suspended ths morning. My character was logged in at tiamat camp waitign for it to pop for a good 8hrs, when i woke up my account was disconnected from the server. "Playonline has chosen to suspend this account."
    Did you run multiple game instances on the same PC?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Thinking about it, this is probably Square's solution to ending RMT.

If you ban all the legit players for no reason there'll be no one left to buy shit from RMT and they'll move on to another game!

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    Wafik, I don't think anyone here who was banned/suspended has any of these "balls" you have mentioned.
    Except I already admitted to it.

I think I'm done with FFXI. It's not because of a stupid 72 hour suspension either, the whole pattern SE has established is just ridiculous.

The same RMT has been in existance on my server for over 2 years, literally THOUSANDS of GM calls have been made about them, yet they still exist. I don't know whether anyone's called a GM over me, but I've never been to Mordion Gaol, not ever. Yet I get suspended and RMT gets to keep raping the game. Ok by the TOS my suspension is warranted, so I'm not bitching about that, but it's based on a technicality. 99% chance mine was from "zoning too quick" and not logging out a couple times, which since RMT doesn't have to do in sky then they aren't banned. GG SE

How does SE fix the game? Nerf everyone. Nerf EVERYONE until every 75 is equal to a level 1. People won't even need to XP since you won't get any stronger. It's only 1 job a year so that's 16 more years of subscriber fees they have coming.

Contrast with wow (relax, no more mentions from me, just an example), they just boost every job until it's borderline ridiculous, and look at their playerbase. They just made some uber 2h sword into a 1h so it can be offhanded, when a player caught it on the test realm and wondered if it was a mistake he posted on their own official forum. One of the actual game representatives posted on the same forum and just said "The change was intentional, enjoy ". That one post said more about that company than could ever be said about SE.

Quote Originally Posted by Garret
    Someone in my LS did just a bit ago & noted that a few of the main groups weren't online, so good chance they were suspened. Judging from the announcement I doubt they were perma-banned though, but at least they're gone for the moment.
    Quick! To Sky!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Btw, you can log into the Fansite to see if you got caught in this. Apparently the message is totally retarded and mistranslated though, so you can't tell if you were suspended or closed.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Oh damn.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

question: Any of windower only users (honestly don't use any Hacks) who got the ban stick use windower macros?

Galkasaur
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Russta

If you ban all the legit players for no reason there'll be no one left to buy shit from RMT and they'll move on to another game!
    Every player in my LS who uses windower is still around. If people are using Fleetool/Mr.Argus/<Pos> stuff then they aren't exactly 'legit' and shouldn't even be that surprised if they get caught for it.

Banning people for using obvious game exploits isn't exactly no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by phlux
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkerine
    Did you run multiple game instances on the same PC?
    No i dont run multiple game instances, the funny thing is my other character i own with the same credit card i have that got suspended, is still active. I play that character on the PS2 so no windower.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So Phlux, honest question...

who from Osiris got suspended ?? I'd tell you who from Emerald, but its still too early here, dont know whos actually gone or still asleep.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

i know this ot for this thread but I like how this thread is 10+ pages long and the premium site services thread has 3 replies

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fuck, my account got terminated :\

just kidding, been using windower since like ever and I'm safe. I call bullshit on this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Russta

What's legit about flee tool and MrArgus? I'll be honest, i'm thrilled to death about this announcement. I have a tough time finding sympathy for those people in this thread who got banned or suspended. Everyone I know who only uses Windower is fine. Frankly, I'm not sure how anyone interpreted this announcement as meaning Windower in the first place. It's very obviously talking about FleeTool and warping programs.

Score 1 for SE, this announcement is fantastic.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

i'm with divisortheory, there's no such thing as only use it for x or only use it to warp claim spiny spipi.

windower itself doesn't give you any major advantage that a person with a 2nd pc doesn't, warp/claim hacks on the other hand ...

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast