Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Item Glitch??     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Same sorta thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Was soloing on BLM, I did /logout to eat dinner. I log back on and my weskits missing. I start flipping out. I relog and it's back, but at the bottom of my inventory.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

PS2 onry?

i forsee mass item gimp...PS2 cant handle em

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Banstick
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    i'm dirt poor with only about 500k right now.

+

I'm also 85 goldsmithing

/sigh
    Looks pretty accurate to me, I didn't have over 1m to my name until I hit 95 cloth and synths started costing over a million.

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    The dex is good for raging fists!
    Crits amirite?!
    DEX is actually a mod on Raging Fists :wink:
    I hope I don't get flamed.. cause I know its retarded as hell...

The NM Demons in Dynamis-Xarcabard are stupid.. even with meat and a bard(623 attack for me) most of my damage comes from crit hits. (which pretty much makes sushi better for that specificly annoying situation)

Getting annoyed with less than spectacular asuran fists (which can't crit hit or double attack), I threw out a raging fists(which can crit) and it did a lot more

I'm a full time raging fists user on those.. asuran probably averages more damage over all, but its fun to see a 600+ weaponskill once in awhile instead of the boring 100-400 =)

i don't know if this will make you feel better or worse, but the same thing hapened to me. i was missing Adaman legs from KB, and a few other random things. they were in my storage. i called a GM that said he'd never heard of this but was going to "look into it."

i decided to relog and as luck would have it, all the items were back. it seems to just be a glitch...unfortunately you relogged and your osode is still gone so..... good luck (if you're not scamming).

I've tried relogging, i've tried re-sorting my mog/storage/inv/moglocker to have mult open spaces, relogging, logging to mules and back with no luck.

I've tried calling GM's but as luck would have it, they are apparently unavailable for service for the entire weekend (so have a field day bot/fleetoolers).

And i'm not scamming, ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you that's not me. I have no reason to scam, and posting on BG wouldn't help accomplish that even if it were the case. I'm simply looking for hopefully some sort of happy ending to someone in a similar situation while i'm unable to even talk to a useless GM about it.

I woke up this morning and my TV was gone. I think it's a glitch or something.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

And i'm not scamming, ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you that's not me. I have no reason to scam, and posting on BG wouldn't help accomplish that even if it were the case. I'm simply looking for hopefully some sort of happy ending to someone in a similar situation while i'm unable to even talk to a useless GM about it.
    I'm pretty sure someone is having a happy ending all over your osode right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky
    I woke up this morning and my TV was gone. I think it's a glitch or something.
    You try zoning?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Janice

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Wait, you have a Black Belt, and you still even consider Osode as a possibity as your "best" item? Did you stop subbing thief yet on your monk?

No sympathy for the arrogant MNK/THF with a Black Belt and an ego as big as yours.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

My question is, do you still have your shura togi? If so, why all the fuss?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by deakka
    My question is, do you still have your shura togi? If so, why all the fuss?
    Would you be pissed if 25 mil randomly disappeared from your char ?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

well i don't see items as commodities

And it was more or less a joke regarding shura superiority to osode, so relax lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    i see what you did there

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Isildur
    i see what you did there
    This isn't funny after the guy said it the first time about Lastok.

Also, QQ @ OP.

the exact same thing happened to one of the ls leaders in my last ls. he zoned into mog house and his osode was missing. he got it back by relogging though. this was on phoenix server over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadicus
    Wait, you have a Black Belt, and you still even consider Osode as a possibity as your "best" item? Did you stop subbing thief yet on your monk?

No sympathy for the arrogant MNK/THF with a Black Belt and an ego as big as yours.
    I see that you still haven't had that stick surgically removed from your ass, perhaps you should call lance i heard he was in med school.

I'm sorry, you seem to be just as much of an idiot now as you were the last time i ever talked to you.

Yeah the black belt is the best item i have without a question. But, seeing as it is not an item that can leave my possession, isn't the item in question, and the Osode was in quotes when i said best, an intelligent person, which i forgive you for not being, would be able to infer that i was saying the Osode is among my best items. I apologize for the confusion and next time i'll be sure to spell it out for you.

Anyway, arrogant mnk/thf? Well you are saying it so it must be true right?
    I mean, hell i lvl'd my first job 2 years ago as a mnk/thf from like 35-60 and as mnk/thf in gustav a few times, so of course that is how it's been my entire career. Anything else you want to bring up that nobody cares about?