Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Item Glitch??     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilu
    We did lose a kraken club once though, someone was using it from the group that was allowed to use it, and then she said she sent it back to the holder, and it mysteriously disappeared-
    It's a little known fact that items worth over 50m on the open market have a 17.3% chance of accidentally being sent to anonymous rolanberry mules through the delivery box system. Intentional on SE's behalf of course, they like to add risk factor to keep the game exciting.
    Fixed.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

seriously you cant tell that losing an osode means you got hacked?

Sorry but that's kind of sillly to think that it got lost somehow, out of all your items, your osode, one of the most sought after drama infested items, got lost instead of anything else there.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Victalyssa
    This happened to my hedgehog bomb yesterday just zoning out of my mog house in whitegate...
    I believe same thing happened to me. My hedgehog bomb never leaves my MH unless i'm on WHM. Yesterday I go to switch to WHM and it's missing, no where to be found.

After reading these occurences of items coming up missing, I'm inclined to believe that it's actually happening.

I've never misplaced an item before, don't loan stuff out, no one has my account info, etc. It just dissapeared....

And if someone did hack my account and take just my hedgehog bomb, they really missed out on the Osode sitting near it along with all my gil etc.

I have no solution to this dilema, just gonna suck it up and buy another one off the AH, and if another item ends up missing i'll be pissed then.

Osode is only like 20mil on Remora

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I would be curious to see how someone hacked his PS2 >.> I'm fairly noob with all that shit so it probably could happen, but he has no spyware or any of that shit...

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Also its not like he's trying to play it off so he could sell it. He openly bazaared it once and he would have no reason to hide it; the linkshell he got it from is dead. Also, since he's on PS2, it can't be virus related and he says he's never given his PW out so its a mystery.

Do you know of anyone who was on PS2 that got hacked before (NOT given out password)?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

Sorry but that's kind of sillly to think that it got lost somehow, out of all your items, your osode, one of the most sought after drama infested items, got lost instead of anything else there.
    Who would steal a 25 mil Osode and leave my 150 mil Heralds gaiters alone? That's why i am pretty sure i didn't get hacked, Osode is hardly the most valuable item in my inventory.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

Who would steal a 25 mil Osode and leave my 150 mil Heralds gaiters alone? That's why i am pretty sure i didn't get hacked, Osode is hardly the most valuable item in my inventory.
    Osode is easier to sell than Gaiters

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

You think so? Gilsellers shout to sell osode all the time (for like 20 mil ) and never do but I bet you could bazaar gaiters for 35 and they'd be gone in a few days.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A pair of Herald's Gaiters for sale would attract a bit more attention then an Osode

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    A pair of Herald's Gaiters for sale would attract a bit more attention then an Osode
    So? Attention drawn to them isn't going to change anything. He could 'assume' they're his Gaiter's being sold, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman
    My hedgehog bomb never leaves my MH unless i'm on WHM. Yesterday I go to switch to WHM and it's missing, no where to be found.

I've never misplaced an item before, don't loan stuff out, no one has my account info, etc. I guess I threw it last time I was on WHM....

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

uhh yeah thats why they'd sell it on a random mule, like everyone does who jacks shit.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy
    uhh yeah thats why they'd sell it on a random mule, like everyone does who jacks shit.
    If you're bazaaring Gaiters, anyone who knows someone elses' went missing will connect the dots.

If you bazaar an Osode... who the fuck cares, there's hundreds on each server, good luck proving shit.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    If you're bazaaring Gaiters, anyone who knows someone elses' went missing will connect the dots.

If you bazaar an Osode... who the fuck cares, there's hundreds on each server, good luck proving shit.
    So what? So what if someone was bazaaring gaiters that you were SURE were yours? There is still nothing you could do about it, and the guy running the random mule would just trade the gil to his account and get all the money.

So what? So what if someone was bazaaring gaiters that you were SURE were yours? There is still nothing you could do about it, and the guy running the random mule would just trade the gil to his account and get all the money.
    You sound like you would make a perfect GM.

Gorbash

Meanwhile, you start an LS with Gorbash, then i hear that he quits the game because your'e such an asshat in the LS, and who else has quit the game because of you? Last i checked my supposed best friends are still playing.
    I feel special.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash
    Meanwhile, you start an LS with Gorbash, then i hear that he quits the game because your'e such an asshat in the LS, and who else has quit the game because of you? Last i checked my supposed best friends are still playing.
    I feel special.
    It'll pass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5