+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 109 149 157 158 159

Thread: Unclaimed NMs!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Did we ever figure out what his spawn conditions were?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Did we ever figure out what his spawn conditions were?
    They changed them so he pops all the time now, and never told us what they were before.

So we'll never know.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Lame.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

I thought someone figured out ages ago that his pop conditions were fairly routine pop, but there was a glitch that meant his PH never popped (and thus he could never spawn), and SE being idiots thought the community kept asking "Why wont the NM spawn?" instead of "Why wont the NM's PH spawn?" which is what they were actually asking.

I could be making it up but I definitely remember something along those lines. If it's true, a dev probably just stumbled accross the bug one day, fixed it and simply said they changed his pop conditions to hide the fact there was a bug with his PH (which woulda been a bit embarrassing as the community had mentioned it a good few times and sE always ignored them and said "working as intended").

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

I thought someone figured out ages ago that his pop conditions were fairly routine pop, but there was a glitch that meant his PH never popped (and thus he could never spawn), and SE being idiots thought the community kept asking "Why wont the NM spawn?" instead of "Why wont the NM's PH spawn?" which is what they were actually asking.

I could be making it up but I definitely remember something along those lines. If it's true, a dev probably just stumbled accross the bug one day, fixed it and simply said they changed his pop conditions to hide the fact there was a bug with his PH (which woulda been a bit embarrassing as the community had mentioned it a good few times and sE always ignored them and said "working as intended").

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

SE did that once another time which a few people here might remember. A long time ago after a version update they borked Steam Cleaner and he would never, ever pop. People spam called GMs about it and they got the working as intended bullshit like always.

Next version update, they ninja-fixed it.

The only real lul worthy thing was Gem of the East and Seiryu seals became so rare for awhile that people were passing them off for close to 2 million each.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I remember that crap Viewpoint lolol!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    SE did that once another time which a few people here might remember. A long time ago after a version update they borked Steam Cleaner and he would never, ever pop. People spam called GMs about it and they got the working as intended bullshit like always.

Next version update, they ninja-fixed it.

The only real lul worthy thing was Gem of the East and Seiryu seals became so rare for awhile that people were passing them off for close to 2 million each.
    Oh man, broken SC, I remember those days. We made some crazy cash off of that shit.