+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75 115 123 124 125

Thread: Alla pics!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

This thread has fallen on hard times of late, as the Official Forum has replaced Alla as the primary den of idiocy, but I revive it to bring you this:
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.htm...17106177&p=1#1

My favorite part isn't the OP, but the way that everyone replies to someone whose primary reason for making a thread was to tell them that they suck at vidya games. OP should have been ridden out of there on a rail and scorned for being an idiot, but instead they're all "Oh, you seem to have misunderstood how records work. Please let me clear up this misunderstanding and congratulate you on your Maat win."

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

And then Matic shows up to burst the bubble. Valefor fuckin up everybody's good time, at all times. Man I'd just plain forgotten Alla was a thing until yesterday.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

At first i was like no need to rain on the idiot's parade but then he couldn't keep his mouth shut and proved he deserves to be mocked. He mocks people for not being able to beat maat but lost to maat 8 times on rdm? He doesn't know what a server is? He thinks his 10k lance didn't cost 20 million a few years ago? Why the fuck is he not using fraps? He couldn't just screenshot his stupid chatlog?

He seems to have deleted my youtube comment pointing out that maintenance resets the records and he did that fight the day of a maintenance as well as the fact that gear better than what the "hardcore" gamers used to wear is something he could easily have nowadays plus the fact that they didn't have spirit surge yet he still managed to almost die.