Vobent

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    This thread has potential.
    /cue jesus

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

loljesus. Time to find the ridiculous thread about SAM/BST being an awesome combination.

Banned.

BG Level

someone find me the baqst thread so i can bump it

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... =25;page=1

I'm on a different computer so just click the thread. No time to create a screenshot on this piece of crap machine.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Theres alot of people in that link that know nothing of dynamis >.>;;;

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Minions
    Theres alot of people on that site that know nothing of anything >.>;;;
    Cleared that up for you.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tilo
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... =25;page=1

I'm on a different computer so just click the thread. No time to create a screenshot on this piece of crap machine.
    End game "junk" u say? lmao.. I won't even comment on the 3 years you've spent at lv 70... U don't even know what end game is..how can U even comment on it ? lol.. They have a word for people like u... whats that word? anyone know? ohhh yeaaa.. Hater...
    lol.. hate on hater.. care to meet up in ballista and see why end game pwns? but if u need help getting past 70 look me up lol.. even though u say silly things, I'll still help ya out.. p..

pps.. There is nothing like end game in the normal FF that even compares.. everything you ever wanted or wanted to experience of FF is end game.. Remember that big boss you fought in promy or rank missions.. yea he was a one legged gimp drk/whm.. Just trying to say.. Compared to what you will fight and see end game.. nothing compares to it..You will fight gods that take 3 hours to kill sometimes in a very orchestrted symphony of absolute destruction thats uncomparable to anything you have seen.. Merrit spells flying left and right lighting up the screen, spells that will absolutely destroy anyone regardless in diorama or ballista from mages and insane God abilities and spells that just make u pull one of the famous O.o moves.. people are something you will always have to deal with.. which is why I made this post, to warn you all about this guy.. Don't "not" want end game because of things like this lol.. he's just a person.. a dillhole of a person yes.. but that's no reason to not want end game..lol.. Ridill, can i have it.. p.. /em Drools....

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

ur all jus hataz

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

3 hour god fights... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    3 hour god fights... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alla on 98 second Kirin
    O.o HOLY SHIT NERF MNK AND WAR
    Quote Originally Posted by BG on 98 second Kirin
    Meh. My LS did it in 97.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

3 hour god fights... lol
    omg so ~that's~ thats how you lock Kirin, kite til he runs out of MP!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

[quote=Thevaultdweller]
    3 hour god fights... lol

Quote Originally Posted by "BG on 98 second Kirin":ca1f7
    Meh. My LS did it in 97.
    [/quote:ca1f7]

Even Alla noobs know better than to cry nerf bard.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

lol allakanoobs. I'd rather not go back there, even for laughs. I'm much healthier since I stopped looking at that site. :D

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Tbh alla isn't a bad place to maybe figure out the latent on a random piece of gear or get quick info on a NMs pop cycles or something <.<

It's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Thevaultdweller
    SE: Oh shit, now we must nerf 'em, ALLA SAYS SO!

Tbh alla isn't a bad place to maybe figure out the latent on a random piece of gear or get quick info on a NMs pop cycles or something <.<

It's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.
    rofl good answer.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Minions
    Theres alot of people in that link that know nothing of dynamis >.>;;;
    I will attempt to find my thread on the RDM forum where (in passing) I explained that we farm the Xarc NM's with 24 and do a full clear of all enemies of the cities with the same number. Those on BG know that those aren't even tasks that would be considered difficult, especially since I knew a JP group that farmed the xarc NM's with like 10...

The amount of dynamis knowledge in the thread somehow drops below absolute zero.

edit: I was scared to go back to alla but reading over the thread made me glad I did.
    Link is here. Scroll to the very last 2 posts on page 1 and start there to see hilarity ensue.

I know this is a wall of text but I just have to post it. It must take this many words to become this stupid. This is supopsedly from the leader of a dynamis LS where 10+ relics drop every single run and he's questioning the fact that an RDM/NIN (who happened to be me) could be the main puller for any dynamis. He also went on the the thread to state that I must not know where allthe mobs were and that's why I claimed to clear every city with ~24 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Some idiot named CellyO
    Afraid of being wrong? Excuse me, but it's an open and shut case that 24 people cannot absolute clear any Dynamis, let alone with the configuration that they have. Have you ever been to a Dynamis that's a full clear, pre and post boss, in your life? Had you ever, you would be able to accept what Gweivyth is saying and move on. I'm sorry, but no one with any experience is ever going to buy this person's story (editor's note: this would be me lol), and I presume it's being told to appeal to the only group that actually respects him, L:50-ish RDMs who have never set foot in Dynamis.

What he's proposing is mathematically impossible, and it would take sheer ignorance of Dynamis to even give the guy a benefit of the doubt. I'm in a Dynamis shell where anything less than 10 relic in a city is considered disappointing. The last time I ever heard anyone asking if we were going to win was when we deliberately waited until the 10 minute warning to even pull the boss because the entire ordeal is such a pushover. I've been at this for a year and a half, I'm 5/5 on BLM, 4/5 on BRD, 3/5 on DRG, 2/5 on WHM, and have several relics for jobs I don't even play because they're getting thrown away at this point. I don't know who this person is trying to fool with their sheer arrogance and exaggeration, but if I'm supposed to buy it, please don't make me laugh.

First of all, the RDM/NIN puller? A "powerful Dynamis puller"? Any shell capable of a full clear in the first place would never allow a Red Mage to pull, the very thought is ridiculous. Endgame Stoneskin and Phalanx can't overcome enemies that hit you for 200 a strike, let alone pulling over ten of them at a time, which, in some spots, cannot be avoided if you're going for a full clear. Heck, Red Mage/Ninja can't endure a single Xarcabard pull without Powder Boots, and he expects me to believe he's the main puller in his shell? Any shell worth a Dynamis will have a Ninja or a Thief do it, RDM/NIN being a defensive powerhouse is 100% myth.

Secondly, the BLMs were resting? Where? Off in some remote corner where the absolute constant pulls you'd have to be making for what you're saying to even be reasonable won't touch them? And what of the statues? For this scenario to be possible, you would have to make one pull after another with no lulls, and BLM MP can't hold up to that, especially with a Ninja sub. What did you do to the statue pileup while they were resting? Kite it? With who? Your four "pimped out" Ninja and Warriors? Your sleepers, who will always have 10 enemies on their hands? Your healers? Did you kite them yourself, in spite of the fact that you can't wait ten seconds before going to pull again? If six people were really "AFK must of teh tym lol," then this hole becomes even bigger. Your scenario requires the use of people you didn't actually have.

Let's see. Eight "pimped out" Warriors and Ninja, completely necessary to keep up a suitable pace down to the last member. One RDM/NIN puller who is never at camp, and if you say that you were, you acknowledge this story as being 100% exaggeration. Five BLM/NIN, who rest between statues in some far-off corner away from the pulls you must constantly be making from all directions. A lenient estimate of five sleepers, and I wouldn't doubt more, to keep 10-15 enemies asleep at all times. An estimate of three or four healers, because your melees can't be kept alive against Wrath of Gu'dha, constant Orc AOE or Hundred Fists in any other way. And six people who were AFK most of the run, despite the fact that every single component of your little flawed puzzle is necessary to even hundred-to-one luck out and full clear with the configuration you say you had? I'm sorry, but you're lying. There are holes in your story that no amount of crap can fill.

Did you mean you just won, and consider that a clear of Dynamis? Did you mean you cleared every necessary enemy and then pulled the boss? Come ON. How could I give your fairytale the benefit of the doubt?

Oh, and did I mention RDM/NIN needs Powder Boots to even attempt to pull Xarcabard? Why would your shell even let you at that point? If you're good enough to full clear a city with 24 people (ahaha, aha), surely you guys can afford a better puller than RDM/NIN. With performance (ahaha, aha) like that, a Thief or a Ninja with pulling experience would be more than happy to take over and make the situation better. In fact, why don't you have more members in the first place? With a track record like this (ahaha, aha), people, good people, should be crawling out of the woodwork to join you, because you're clearly the best Dynamis shell on any server if you could clear every enemy with 24 people, six of which are AFK most of the run. And you wouldn't deny more members either, because you can't kill Dynamis Lord or do any Attestations or Shards without them. What's going on with that? Do you expect me to believe you have a static Dynamis group that admits no one and trumps the runs of every shell everywhere, yet you have no ambitions of relic weapons or Shadow items? A full clear of a city is like 600 coins, that's less than a year to put together a relic weapon or two. Shadow items speak for themselves. Who are you trying to kid here?

Saying Bastok and San d'Oria are easy is no copout for a fantasy story like this. My shell refers to San d'Oria as Dynamis - Kindergarten and Bastok is such a joke that it doesn't even deserve a title. We do full clear these areas, down to the last enemy, then we have to let the hourglass run out while we make fun of city Dynamis. Any reader will know both of these areas are easy, but any educated reader will see that as a complete copout. I've heard about the Red Mage forums being arrogant, I've read stories about how you people try to glorify the job and seem superhuman at any possible opportunity, but this is just ridiculous.

As a Dynamis veteran, I more than acknowledge the possibility of winning a Dynamis with 24 people. It's child's play. But to say you've full cleared with this many, a fourth of which were AFK most of the run, when I've done numerous runs with numbers like that during lulls in my Dynamis shells, and they've gone perfectly to the last pull, with everyone at their computer the whole time, is simply ridiculous. I've won Beaucedine with 25, so don't try to pull any weird, made-up experience card here. You're trying to tell a fairy tale to someone who's on par with the Dynamis knowledge of any single person, and I'm not buying it.

Condescending to a respected forum member? It might be easier not to if they'd stop lying. This is a schpiel that no Dynamis veteran could possibly believe, and I'd suggest editing and bumping the numbers up a bit before people start coming in here. XD
    i say lolololol

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow what a nice argument. YOU CANT REFRESH YOUR BLMS IF YUR PULLING LOLZ. I feel dumber for reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinjaku
    **No STUPID!! You dont know what the hell your talking about or understand what is so simple and plain before you, you know what Nor!! I'm gonna make you look so stupid now for opening you gaddam mouth.

I want you to post link please from mysterytour ----> skill cap chart ---> Skill cap view.

Fact and simple example:

Lv60 = 203 guard skill "A" rating.
    Lv60 = 159 guard skill "F" rating.

**Versus lv60 mob mnk with 159 guard skill base will not do so good vs mnk with 203 guard fighting same mob, plus Mr. STUPID!!! You do know your guard level goes up every level right? So Why dont you get your head out of your arse and get it....Jezz how stupid can you be that simple chart is hard for your educated ass can understand.

That dear mnk naysayers is your test:

Mnk (A) with 203 guard will do alot better than Mnk (B) with 159 guard, its a fact and thats why we that preach guard skill is not useless bother to keep training it. That is also the reason we take the time to keep this data collected from our experiences down for others to see, ant one that bothered to solo train their guard from "F" rating to "C" rating versus the same mob same lv will know that.

You cheat your way to gain levels before truely understanding this basic fact are just wasting your time, if you dont still get it GTFO guard is a waste to you period.
    Shinjaku is one of the Alla MNK forum's resident trolls. He proclaims himself the master of all things Guard, and the above is his explanation of how the skill rating system works. We've all been doing it wrong for years.

He has the basic principle of "Higher skill = more effective" down, but his reasoning for that principle is quite interesting. An A rating for him means that you have a certain level skill against a particular mob, rather than referring to what that skill caps at.