BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kurohyou
    The WAR forum is just as retarded though. Every other god damn thread is someone asking some obvious question about eq that's only been covered in a million other equipment-related thread.
    The WAR forum is a cess pool. A bunch of bitter WAR/MNKs sitting around complaining that WAR/NIN isn't as good and that two-handed weapons totally outparse dual-wielding. Yeah, you shouldn't have just one sub on WAR (or any job for that matter), but let's not be stupid.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tilo
    Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    This is my fav bit. LOL
    A good manaburn will get more EXP than an average TP burn.
    To be fair, the guy who actually wrote that comment is one of the last remaining intelligent posters on the allakhazam blm forum. In some instances, that comment isn't exactly false either.
    Quote Originally Posted by From the Alla thread
    BLM will take over crowd control duties from the RDM thus freeing a huge chunk of RDM's time. On the plus side BLM brings Stun (few WHMs have DRK to sub for Stun)
    Like any WHM will /DRK instead of /SMN and actually get invited o.O
    The rest of the post is not that bad.
    Nowadays, there is some many peple lfp, that almost any balanced PT setup can make average (10k/hr) xp; its actually faster to get into a balanced party than wait with flag up. That being said LS merit party ftw :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

lol I should necro whore the DRK forums. I had a blast on BLM one and that was JUST from the 2nd to past page. Think of all the 100+ super old pages! mwhahahaha

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by riggy
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...s/untitled.jpg

the entire noritsune kote page is hilarious
    I'm not saying that Ochuidos kote "pales in comparison", but i have bandomusha and noritsune, and i find myself using noritsune quite a bit Mostly because i don't want to wear an NQ sniper ring alongside my HQ sniper, so i choose to wear rajas >.>. The +7ACC would probably switch me to bandomusha almost full time.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by sirhansirhan
    Third Eyes kinda crazy and odd. But Store TP merits completely own...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/item.h...em=5180;page=3

Go all the way to the very first posts and meet rightbetweentheeyes, the greatest troll ever.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

this is how it was explained to me by a level 75 japanese drk. The higher archy of stats for dark go accuracy, dex, attack, str. I've gone by this ever since and have found it to be a great. Tho sometimes I do pull too much aggro my way and end up dead, but that just tells me I'm doing my job right and doing as much damage as possible.
    LOL
    by the way.. this scythe so cool.. wish i can get it one day... and always get myself blind, so i can get acc+20... hehe
    WHAT A GOOD IDEA!
    lol
    Ok, I Have A Way To Settle This, If You Are Really A 75 Darkknight/ 37 Samurai, Post a Picture Of Your Character In Its Mog House In Full Armor And It Doing A Wave Motion. There, I Have Come To Say What I Have To Say.
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?fitem=2980
    This thread is pretty funny.

Also:
    I am a pretty hardcore player myself (usually at least 4+ hours a day)
    I've seen a 75DRK with 3 of the Relic AF armor pieces and the Apocalypse. They are out there, you just have to be damn good to get them. I asked him about it, and even though he spoke mainly Japanese, he was able to tell me that he's spent a good majority of the last 3 weeks in Dynamis working to get this stuff.
    hey man, i'm behind you on the anti-rightbetweentheeyes bit, but unless it's just a really, REALLY bad joke, i don't think you even play final fantasy xi. i mean COME ON, a level 255 DRK named "I Own You"? a galka level 75 WHM named Billy Badass who for some reason is just rank 1 and has the title of "new adventurer"?

Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    this is how it was explained to me by a level 75 japanese drk. The higher archy of stats for dark go accuracy, dex, attack, str. I've gone by this ever since and have found it to be a great. Tho sometimes I do pull too much aggro my way and end up hurting/killing myself to fulfill the emodrk stereotype.
    LOL
    fixed?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

this is how it was explained to me by a level 75 japanese drk. The higher archy of stats for dark go accuracy, dex, attack, str. I've gone by this ever since and have found it to be a great. Tho sometimes I do pull too much aggro my way and end up dead, but that just tells me I'm doing my job right and doing as much damage as possible.
    I think I must focus too much on the lower archy then...

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.html ... =34;page=1

I came across this gem of a thread in the thf section. It gets really good when Bitz starts posting and then later on talks about how he uses mercurial kris on HNM and sky gods.

all End game War must use /nin and /sam now... even if those /nin don't have any merits or Ridills they still have to use Hasso and dual wield to be efficient, if you are a /thf you are a loser and should be shot!

oh and owning a Ridill makes you the BEST war in the history of FFXI if you defy the Ridill war then you DEFY FFXI laws itself!

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.html ... m=5;page=1

Demenicold

lmao @ drk threads

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Old dead threads are old and dead for a reason. Quit bringing them back. if you continue to do so, you wont have the ability to post for long.

Administrator Kaolian
    --------------------
    Kaolian Drachensborn lvl 24 Ranger, Unrest Server
    Tech support forum
    You can help save the endangered Pacific Tree Octopus!
    Got this PM. LOOOOL ^.^
    Oh noes, if they delete my account, I'll have to like make another one.
    And if they IP ban me, I might have to spoof my IP. WHAT EVER WILL I DO! =|

Busted!

Quote Originally Posted by Demenic
    My IQ dropped about 50 points from reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by Demenic
    That's funny as hell, lol.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That elvaan bitch from lord of the rings knows how the handle the cockatrice meat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast