Quote Originally Posted by Demenic
    That's funny as hell, lol.
    That's fucking hilarious actually... lol

NICE NICE BITCH I SAY TO YOU

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

If anyone has paid for access to Alla please to a search for Goldenchild's posts in the Shiva forum, I tried to find them just by looking through all the threads but didnt have any luck. He might of been rated below default. But some of those posts are too funny for words.
    Wish I could find some to put up here. =(

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial
    Busted!
    Imperial I bet it was you. =( You're no fun. </3

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

From a thread on subjob creativity. Note that my signature on Alla lists five level 75 jobs.
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1451/whyiu9.jpg

This one is from a thread about PLD and NIN in the same exp party. I guess I upset too many butthurt PLDs. If any of you have scholar, please R8 ^ my post, thx

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6439/why2gm8.jpg

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I think I just dropped about 10 IQ points reading that entire statement

Banned.

BG Level

Mifaco, you mean, you are surprised people rated you down because you act like an elitist dick(to the point, you post on forums you know are full of idiots just to show how smart you are)?

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Ramor
    I think I just dropped about 10 IQ points reading that entire statement
    I think my brain just burst into a shower of glistening fragments.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki
    <Corselet pic>
    What's fuzz? When did PLD get Banishga? What is hate acc, how and to what will it cause more hits? Attack bonus of what on what will do more damage? I'm not even a moron and I fid you sir a total fucking tard.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

OMG YES!!!!! Some necro bumpped this little gem I've been looking for to post on here. Enjoy: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... 137;page=1
    GoldenChild's posts are too funny for words.
    BTW I propose a rename of this thread to "War on Alla", but then people might think it's about WAR and not War, so mebbie not such a good idea. :| w/e

thats right i am, golden child and f u all imnot leaving cause i aint a scammer so @#%^ off wasp does suck and so do u all so just dont bother me at all then i didnt scam and i know it the who did scam go blame him not me so f u cause we did end up in dynamis just cause i was busy helpin other i did take my time getting there so much for being nice guy huh those who do know me know i am a good guy rest of u guys are jsut low lives go get a job or a girl that might help goes for all u who posted in this fourm except for those who didnt judge me which was one person and glitter u sorry ass i expected better than that from u if i was gonna scam i would charge to get into ls or would of took yo money the first time or many other times which i didnt i risked my own xp dieng on helpin ls which greedy ass wasp didnt do sh*t just for them selfs thats y i was neva there for them not worth being there they act like i was there number one man and couldnt do sh*t witout me i take that as a complament for me but anyways i dont scam i had to pay 2 times for that dynamis money comming out my own pockett if u guys payed again that your own damn fault cause i only got one pay from the party and i used it for the glass if u all payed somone else again thats your own fault and thats what i call noobs next time talk to me personaly and make sure u clear things up before making judgement or assumptions shynku just an ass we dont get along and well rest of u well i can care less scammin is not my game if not i would of scammed everyone so final conclusion i know im inocent buy those who were wacthing me and know its not like i hang out wit u guys lol id propbably be in some gay bar if that if i hung out wit u all accuse me all u want i can care less im broke now for trying to help ls and i get this @#%^ off im out

p.s ull see me in the gmae =0) i wont loet u all get to me of get me out so peace.
    Fuckyourls ain't got nuthin' on this. Some of these have been pretty par for the alla course, but this is epic.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

LOL @ not a singal fullstop in the whole thing and only one comma right at the start. Here's my translation which I posted on Alla at the time. lol.

"That's right I am GoldenChild and f*** you all. I am not leaving because I am not a scammer. Wasp sucks and so do u all, don't bother me. I didn't scam and I know the person who did scam; go blame him not me. We did end up in dynamis, however because I was busy helping another (LS, Person?) I did take my time getting there. So much for being nice guy huh?

Those who do know me know I am a good guy, the rest of u guys are just low-lives, go get a job or a girl that might help. That goes for all of you who posted in this forum, except for those who didn't judge me which was one person.

And glitter u sorry ass, I expected better than that from you. If I was going to scam, I would charge to get into the LS, would of taken your money the first time or many other times, which I did not.

I risked my own exp dieing helping the LS, and greedy assed wasp didn't do sh*t for them self's. That's why I was never there for them. It's not worth being there they act like I was their number one man and couldn't do sh*t without me. I take that as a complement, but anyways I don't scam.

I had to pay twice for that dynamis, with the money coming out my own pocket. If u guys paid again then that your own damn fault because I only got one payment from the party and I used it for the glass. If u all paid someone else again that's your own fault, and that's what I call noobs.

Next time talk to me personally and make sure u clear things up before making judgment or assumptions. Shynku is just an ass we don't get along. The rest of you I couldn’t care less. Scamming is not my game if it was I would of scammed everyone.

Final conclusion: I know I'm innocent but those who were watching me….? It's not like I hang out with you guys, I would probably be in some gay bar if I did. You can all accuse me as much as you like, I couldn’t care less. I'm broke now for trying to help the LS and I get this. F*** off, I'm out.

P.S: You will see me in the game. =0) I won't let you all get to me trying to make me leave, so peace."

EDIT: Hiphoppy is also GoldenChild pretending to be another person defending him, but as his English is er... well... so unique, it's pretty easy to tell it's him. lol

Banned.

BG Level

I FUCKING FOUND IT!

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... 9130553702

It's all messed up because I got voted into "Negative" or something... maybe someone can upvote me to the point that it works. Then again I might fix it up and post it here.

Oh and some of the replies are glorious.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

First of all, don't drag drgs into your quicksand of drk despair. I get invites plenty fine, And since I issued my challenge to valefor, no one has outdamaged me.
    Epic win. Remember - Don't drag a drg kids!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by layte
    This link doesn't work any more. =( Seems to only go up to page 24, have Alla cleared out all the old threads after my mass necro bumping, that would be pretty loltastic.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I FUCKING FOUND IT!

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... 9130553702

It's all messed up because I got voted into "Negative" or something... maybe someone can upvote me to the point that it works. Then again I might fix it up and post it here.

Oh and some of the replies are glorious.
    XDDD I read it before but still so fucking funny. Allow me:

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I'm a long time reader, first time poster. Sorry if this is too complainy, but I have to get it off my chest. I'm a Galka DRK73. /rant This game has so many melee burns going on, it's getting tough for DRK, DRG, PLD, and THF to level. In my opinion it is unfair. With all the RMTing oging on and elitismn this game has lost its purpose. The story and the friends.

No HNM LS will accept me because I'm not level 75, even the ones that wipe to Genbu. I may not have two snipers or a haub+1(the AF looks cooler anyway, so whatever), but I deal damage very good. On the Limit breaker quest 2(the one in the xacradard) I did 1200 damage with 300 TP on the NMs, my record. I don't want to have to buy gil to be good, Ridil cost so much on my server, and it doesn't even get listed on the AH because its so rare. Right now I'm working on my Relic Scythe 10/400 on the level 1 upgrade, I wish it would go faster, but I have no Dynamis LS, so I ask friends for currency. My one friend ( a BLM named berticus) gave me these 10 currency when he quit (he plays Diablo 2 now, we keep in touche), so that is a good start.

Anyway, today I was seeking in Whitegaye as my level 73 DRK. I lost a ton of experience poitns from wiping to a Chain of Promithra mission the yesterday(grrr. Promy Mea!!) My friend(Praian) was telling me on how to make money, he said I should level a craft, I asked which, he said any are good money, I say Clothcraft? and he say silk price is going crazy because of the chinese gil sellers.

Anyway, I get tired of waitting ofr an invite so I try to make a party. I'm not good at making parties, but I know I should get a refresher first. So I asked all the BRD 70-75, but they are all japanese because they don't answer me(well one guy did but he said he was seeking because of an LS event in Ronfarue). I ask a couple RDM, but they don't seem interested. One of them says "Okay", but when I'm about to invite him, he says "Crap, sorry, I got an invite to another party, maybe next time". I ask "ask if there is a spot for me". And he says "no, sorry". So I give up making a party and go back to seeking.

The RDM name is a Judah(or something). Anyway, at first I think he is a nice guy, just wants some exp, so it is okay, but a few 2 hours later he /tells me. "Yo?" and I'm thinking maybe he can get me a party slot "What?" "Nothing, just hoe checking" And I'm really mad, because he was making fun of me obvisouly. Anyway, I call him a faggot and blist him. And I'm so mad about the hacks and rmt, just after that happens, I see someone named Sirlancealot speed by, I check him, and he is not /thief. I ask him "Are you hacking?" He say "No, Crimson Cuisse(what is that?) + Mazuka makes you run really, really fast". I think he was lying, but before I can say anything he logs out(I bet a GM jailed him LOL! .

So, I'm upset and all that and I do something really stupid. I shout "Why is this game being so unfair?!", I know its stupid to complain in /shout, but I was really mad. I see Bloodredpoet: LOLDRK and Ffxiflux: Well this game @#%^ing blows, get used to it, I swear to god it sucks, and Lordwafik: Flux, no wants to hear about your leaking vagina. I'm like wow! I started an internet war in /shout, but someone nice answers me and says "DRK is tough, but its also the best job in the game, don't listen to these guys, they are wrong and DRK is right. I out damage Warriors with Ridils with my scythe". I think his name was Maxxthepenguin. Anyway, so I'm happy, because someone out there understands me.

I keep on seeking and I get an invite! It from a RDM named Septimus or something. Anyway, he says "go to Kokba Hostel". I'm like uh "why?", he is "just do it". Anyway, I really want to exp, so I go to the place. It takes me a bit because I get lost like twice LOL , crazy whitegate. I ask what is the password, he says "saklag gnab I", I'm like wow that makes no sense, but I type it in anyway. So I enter there is four Galka NPC who enter you lol, so weird. Anyway, I run in the room, and I see 17 people, but they are all Galka! but one, who is a Hume with RDM armor. Also, there is an invisible SMN named Nirokun in the corner, I don't know why I he kept himself invisible. Anyway, Septimus says "Okay, we are all here. In my bazaar you will find Subligars, they are 1 gil each, please buy them". I say what kind of experience points is this LOL? he /tells me "Look, you want experience points right? That's what DRKs want right? Well I want something, just put on the god damned subligar" and now I'm afraid. So I put on the subgliar and now all the Galka are wearing subligars. And I feel violated. He says "Okay... okay... now listen to me careuflly" and he gives on directions on where to stand and tells us to do poses. I think he is using third-party programs to take pictures of the game!

So anyway, things were getting too crazy for me, so I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there... To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
    Replies:

Quote Originally Posted by moopert
    your record dmg with drk is only 1200 ? and your at 73 ? i'm only a lvl 60 drk right now and my record is 1398
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightZero
    First of all, don't drag drgs into your quicksand of drk despair. I get invites plenty fine, And since I issued my challenge to valefor, no one has outdamaged me.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    Quote Originally Posted by layte
    This link doesn't work any more. =( Seems to only go up to page 24, have Alla cleared out all the old threads after my mass necro bumping, that would be pretty loltastic.
    I use 50 posts per page, only so much alla can be taken in at once.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

OMG haha

I swear to god it sucks, and Lordwafik: Flux, no wants to hear about your leaking vagina. I'm like wow!
    Best thing I heard to a stupid shout in a long time.

I don't want to have to buy gil to be good, Ridil cost so much on my server, and it doesn't even get listed on the AH because its so rare. Right now I'm working on my Relic Scythe 10/400 on the level 1 upgrade, I wish it would go faster, but I have no Dynamis LS, so I ask friends for currency. My one friend ( a BLM named berticus) gave me these 10 currency when he quit (he plays Diablo 2 now, we keep in touche), so that is a good start.
    i rofl'd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 125 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast