BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Alla pics!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ridil cost so much on my server, and it doesn't even get listed on the AH because its so rare.
    LOL'D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

From a thread asking how much DEX adds to critical rate %. One poster replies that there's not much use of DEX beyond pumping up jins and SA. Then, of course, this gem appears.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6513/dexlj6.gif

I'VE GOT BETTER PRIORITIES THAN SNIPERS U ELITIST

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by cgr
    I found this hilarious
    [img]pic[/img]
    4ch copypasta on alla makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Decidedly not worth the necro (don't feel bad though, you couldn't have known).

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kero
    I found this hilarious
    [img]pic[/img]
    4ch copypasta on alla makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Decidedly not worth the necro (don't feel bad though, you couldn't have known).
    The best part is that the copypasta was done by a person who, at one time, was the farthest along on relic on Sylph. Easily would've been the first to finish one on the server, but he straight deleted his character with stage 3 h2h and 6100 shells on him (among lots of other shit) the day we were going to start doing his attestation runs. Unoriginal and a total asshole, what a winner.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Just found this on alla. Some blu asked a question in which he already answered it.

i just realized something when i was fighting in this party... i had forgotten to switch to my crescent sword (37 base damage) and had my dark staff out with 30 base damage and one str. i did sneak attack + sickle slash... for 297 damage. this struck me as odd, since i had no staff skill whatsoever. so i tried it with normal sword... 297 damage strangely enough. i was like o.O? so i tried with a warp cudgel with its lower base damage of 15 and it did 245ish. since sneak attack is a guaranteed hit... would a high base damage weapon like say that one 55 damage staff thats all jobs level 70 cause a higher damage SA spell, than say a 36 damage sword? i find it odd that my staff hit for nearly as much as my normal sword which ranges from 290-350ish normal without chain affinity, even though i had no native skill in staff. if thats the case, i smell a way to do higher damage when you have no tp by switching to an all jobs high base damage weapon, SA spell, then back to sword. ^_^ any high level with such a weapon blu can equip want to try? :D
    He did a test with a low damage weapon, and then a high damage weapon, and still needs to ask if weapon damage impatcs blu magic damage? Maybe not the pinnicle of alla noobness, but it is pretty bad.

Sidenote: Even though I post alot of alla, I can't stand the infestation of people without a brain. I can't believe people, modern day people from 2006, can post some "facts" any person who actually does endgame activities would know to be true/false.

Sidenote2: Anyone got a retarded quote from some alla noob about using a windower? Some people there get real pissy about using a windower and think SE's word = voice of god. There must be someone with a golden retarded gem.

one thing I love about alla is their hilarious theories on stuff.

Okay let me throw this out there, I'm not saying this is correct, but I'm starting to see a correlation, and from what I'm reading in other posts and also personal experience I am justing trying to put 2 and 2 together.

Does Charisma (CHR) in deed effect Treasure Hunter for Rare/Ex drops?

Take for example two pieces of equipment. The Trump Crown and also the Assasin's Armlets.

There was a rumor spreading that Trump Crown helped with TH ONLY on Rare/Ex drops. I have seen this myself, although not as much recently. I would get rare/ex drops like Garrison items very often, as well as sub-job items like Magiked Skull very often as well. Trump Crown has +2 CHR.

Assasin's armlets have +5 CHR and also TH on them. Why would SE place CHR +5 on this piece of gear. Most artifacts in the game only have stats that would benefit one of that job's abilities.

Now this thread should bring up a number of questions. Why do people say that beastmaster gets more beastman seals (rare/ex item) I know that most people will say it doesn't mean that BST get more seals, it's just because they solo, so they don't have to share their seals with party members. But maybe, just maybe does the fact that BST's always have high CHR for charming play a role in this?

It is a given that most spells and abilities and even weapon skills have an elemental alligment and/or a attribute that effects that ability. IE (Red Lotus Blade-Fire) or (Drain - Dark) etc. Does CHR effect the Treasure Hunter ability.

I'm going to test tonight and see if I can come up with some data. I am going to kill 20 crabs in Valcrum with my Thief level 33 that has TH1. I will then post my drops. Then I will put on a monster signa, hope rings, and eat some bream sushi to increase my CHR and kill another 20 crabs. I am choosing crabs for this project because they have normal drops and also rare/ex drops (crab apron). I will hopefully post my finding tomorrow.
    Thread

wtf double post

Quote Originally Posted by Valrath
    Sidenote2: Anyone got a retarded quote from some alla noob about using a windower? Some people there get real pissy about using a windower and think SE's word = voice of god. There must be someone with a golden retarded gem.
    I voted no. The thought of even HAVE cheaters in an MMORPG pisses me off. Having Flee on WHM/RDM? I saw one of those pass me by in Sandy by the smithing shop and of course I checked to see what armor she had. What the @#%^ guys.

Play it like an MMO. You want music? Create a play list. When that playlist dies and ends? Have another one set up already or just put it on repeat.

I have been having no problem alt+tabbing and having the game close out on me. It takes only a moment to get the back on. I personally think your all being whiny.

@#%^ing cheaters. If you plan on cheating or not, your still doing it. If not you, then the guy next to you. That guy is going to use the windower for cheating.

Do you have any idea how many people got banned in november? Maybe you were AFK during that whole situation. Allow myself to reply and fill you in. OBVIOUSLY S.E. IS NOT GOING TO MAKE WINDOWER IF THEY JUST BANNED/SUSPENDED A sh*tLOAD OF PEOPLE FOR USING ONE.

This is my opinion and you are wrong. I am wrong too, but mostly you just because I can say that you are.
    -fin-
    From this thread on a poll about windower.

Edit: This is the thread I was originally looking for. Some guy asked why his windower macros weren't working. Several people proceeded to get pissed that they couldn't or wouldn't use more than the normal number of lines.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viq
    Quote Originally Posted by Kero
    I found this hilarious
    [img]pic[/img]
    The best part is that the copypasta was done by a person who, at one time, was the farthest along on relic on Sylph. Easily would've been the first to finish one on the server, but he straight deleted his character with stage 3 h2h and 6100 shells on him (among lots of other shit) the day we were going to start doing his attestation runs. Unoriginal and a total asshole, what a winner.
    Ah, I fail then
    I should "lurk moar", in that case...

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hes back! And better then ever!!

He wants the server to get him a relic:
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... m=1;page=1

Yes. You do.

Are you sick of endgame popularity contests? Are you sick of being passed over because someone has a friend/referee in that one LS? Are you sick of endgame being a disguise for a pissing contest leading into nothing?

Ever wanted to enjoy ENDGAME without the stupid people flexing their e-peens, cheating the LSes system because they have connections? In short, want to do some HNM action without the petty politics?

Now's your chance

Join the mighty

|-------------|================================================= ======|
    | <Bl☠sted Horiz☠n Linkshell.|
    | / |
    | /> ☠ Everyone has an equal chance.
    | / |
    | /> ☠ Your reputation does not matter.
    | / |
    | /> ☠ Rules: NO RMT / claimbot.
    | / |
    | /> ☠ RMT mpk is not allowed: It's encouraged.
    | / |
    | /> ☠ No lotting: Points by attendance
    | / |
    | /> ☠ Dynamis, ground, sky, sea, limbus & Assault
    |/ |
    O================================================= ====================|

What are the rules of ☠Blasted Horizon☠?

1. RMT activity is outlawed.

2. Claim botting is frowned upon.

3. Calling a GM on a LS member = kick. PM or /tell me and i'll deal with it.

4. Moral knights against RMT MPK are not welcome.

5. Meradule is not welcome.

6. Drama is fine, as long as it stays outside the LS.

7. Use a speedhack at a nm camp and i'll use the break pearl command.

8. Obvious items that belong to one job (Defending ring for a PLD, shiva's shotel for a BLU) will not be buyable with points by any job except the one who the item is best for. You can't get your smn a shadow mantle for soloing, sorry.

9. I sponsor dynamis, and i hog all the currency. Don't like it? Feel free to kiss my ass and find another ls.

10. I'll pay peoples medicine for CoP runs. I'll help with them if needed.

11. "Established" members do not have privileges. Everyone is equal in ☠Blasted Horizon☠. Except that i get dibs on all blu items, but i already have all BLU items so that doesn't count anymore, until the armageddon (Blu relic) comes out.

12. I hand out free items to people that attend regularly and do their best. Don't look strange if you find a SH+1 after not missing a single dynamis for 3 months or such. There are no rules set for this, but i give out 2-5 m worth of items in a month.

13. Don't ever say babies are cute on /l. And yes, i'm serious

14. I organize LS pvp events, from normal balista to 1 vs 1 matches. You're expected to attend.

What's the catch?

Of course there is a catch. So what is it?

1. You'll get ratebombed and disliked for joining my LS. Boo hoo, like i care, weaboos.

2. You will not have a chance at a relic weapon since i already fund dynamis

What are the pro's?

Attendance = equipment. As long as you attend enough, you will have enough points. Items may not drop often but they WILL drop: You will get your stuff eventually, no lotting horseshit.

You will not be looked down on your reputation, status, "Hear-say", drama you caused, NMs you botted, or people you MPKed. You will also not be kicked for assh*le behaviour as long as you don't blatantly hack or do RMT.

Free dynamis

We will get you sea access in 1-2 months

You get to point and laugh every time you see Meradule (chaekoe)

How do sign up?

/tell me or PM me here. I'm not on much at this time, and i'm usually on in EU time. I'll give you a pearl.

And he wants to PVP the whole server!
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... =14;page=1

PvP event: Your chance to kill me.

What?

Come next sunday, i'll be hosting brenner, uncapped, 1 vs 1. All jobs are welcome: I expect a show of at least 16 people. All equipment is fine by me.

How does it work?

1 VS 1, tournament style. It will work like the following chart:

☠Champion of Sylph☠
    |
    | | Finals

| |
    | | | | Second Match

| | | |
    | | | | | | | | First Match

What are the rules?

You post your participation in this thread, or eventually PM or /tell me on Ashmodai if i'm online. Participants will be required to be at upper jeuno brenner NPC 30 minutes before the event start.

Combat rules:

Characters under the level of 65 will be excluded from participation to assure a fair challenge.

Use of the spell "Silence" or "Chaotic Eye" is not allowed, to assure mages don't make a competition of who can cast silence as fast as possible. Other ways of silencing (Guillotine, Radiant breath) are allowed.

There will be no use of medicine in 1 VS 1 matches. If a participant uses medicine, they will be disqualified instantly. Food, icarus wing, and stat up potions (STR potion, INT potion) form an exception to this.

There will be no pre-buffing before the fight is officially started. This does not include food.

Matches start at a range of a rangers attack, which is about twice as far away as a black mages spell casting range.

Most Importantly: What's in it for me?

Gil.

I will be paying 5,000,000 GIL to the winner of the tournament out of my own pocket, no catches or tricks. The gil will be stored at an independant party which will be announced during the matches to avoid any trickery.

No catches or tricks. The gil will be stored at an independant party which will pay out the gil to the winner. I want to see some good pvp, even if it costs me some gil. All i've gotten until now are pathetic wretches who die in one or two disseverments or hysteric barages.

Can i honestly hope to ever defeat you 1 vs 1?

No.

When?

This sunday, 18:00 GMT.

List of participants

Ashmodai: Blue Mage / ??? 75.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Budd Lite
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lolKojiami

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The RDM name is a Judah(or something). Anyway, at first I think he is a nice guy, just wants some exp, so it is okay, but a few 2 hours later he /tells me. "Yo?" and I'm thinking maybe he can get me a party slot "What?" "Nothing, just hoe checking" And I'm really mad, because he was making fun of me obvisouly.
    Hoe checked!

Also a whiny bitch Galka lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

HA!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

From a thread on alla about DW. More mindless debates of /war vs. /nin. Thne I found something shocking. There are people that still don't know important stats in this game. There are people who don't know that DW1 = -10% delay reduction. That sets up this quote. Someone thinks alla has better info than wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin
    Wow what? You assume everyone knows as much as you do about everything you do?

I should say 'Wow' to that.

I have yet to see anything except Wikipedia say DWI even gives a -delay. And I wont take the word of just 1 website out of the bagillion ffxi websites out there.

From a thread on alla about DW. More mindless debates of /war vs. /nin. Thne I found something shocking. There are people that still don't know important stats in this game. There are people who don't know that DW1 = -10% delay reduction. That sets up this quote. Someone thinks alla has better info than wikipedia.

I have yet to see anything except Wikipedia say DWI even gives a -delay. And I wont take the word of just 1 website out of the bagillion ffxi websites out there.
    oh shit, that was in response to me, god damn

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial

oh shit, that was in response to me, god damn
    You feed the nubs... then they find ways to think and become stupider! ;;

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

How about this little gem right here...

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... =23;page=1

effin' perfect on the backfire scale

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vivel
    How about this little gem right here...

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... =23;page=1