I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Why do girls go for the girlyboys? Interesting read.

Stumbled upon this while spell checking in google and found this http://www.firstscience.com/site/articl ... eption.asp

Its always boogled and bothered me that a lot of girls go for guys that look girlish and tend to stray away from the real men, anyone else notice this? I think theres some sort of statistic that says 80% of women are also a bit bi, I wonder if this has anything to do with it >.>

Banned.

BG Level

nothing is worse then a girly boy cockblock, and if youve never experienced it, be thankful.

I'd rather have my beard than a wife. That's the clint eastwood way.

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    I'd rather have my beard than a wife. That's the clint eastwood way.

!!!
    AMEN BROTHER

These are the chicks who aren't yet willing to admit they're lesbians. My man has a beard damnit.

Re: Why do girls go for the girlyboys? Interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Stumbled upon this while spell checking in google and found this http://www.firstscience.com/site/articl ... eption.asp

Its always boogled and bothered me that a lot of girls go for guys that look girlish and tend to stray away from the real men, anyone else notice this? I think theres some sort of statistic that says 80% of women are also a bit bi, I wonder if this has anything to do with it >.>
    Few girls are actually bi or even lesbian.

I used to spend a lot o time on the farm, and cows would mount each other sexually but only when the bull was in the pen with them. They were not homosexual cows, they were just trying to turn the bull on sexually and communicate to him "hey look, i'm horny!"

Probably the only difference between humans and other animals is that human breeding rituals are more "every man for himself" instead of for the good of the species as a whole.

Female species have many instinctual techniques to try and attract a mate and that is just one of them.

It is kind of simplistic thinking to say that girls like X type of guys over Y type of guys because each female is actually looking for two different guys and it all boils down to their individual perception which can very wildly.

Females have unique needs in their childbirth process which makes them very vulnerable during child birth. It isn't easy to be in the latter stages of child birth and go hunt down a woolly mammoth and without some sort of assistance she and her baby will both die.

So to breed the female must first secure a caregiver. This doesn't necessarily mean a rich man it just needs to be a man she feels some security over and that security can come from the man's wealth or her ability to manipulate him or tons of other little things. Modern females call this type of man "relationship material."

Even the method of securing the caregivers very wildly from playing the numbers game and having a few potential men lined up with little involvement toward them to the point of even getting heavily involved with a single man.

One interesting thing about the male of the species is that the men with the best genetics for strong and viable offspring are usually very poor caregivers. Modern females say this type of man has "sex appeal." It is really simple to understand when you think about it and true with male and female humans in general, the less one has to do to attract a mate the less one will care about their mate.

For the best possible chances of survival the female has developed many instinctual powers of persuasion and deception. The ultimate goal is to mate with a man of high genetics and have her and the baby be taken care of by one of the men of low genetics.

Re: Why do girls go for the girlyboys? Interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    lots of words
    wut

acting ignorant, including saying 'I don't like reading books, or cooking, or any of that girly stuff' makes me more attractive to the female species

Women? Relationships? Video game forum? Nah.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

not at all! This is the kind of thread that gives the General Discussion board a purpose.

Let's face it women are jealous whores. Seriously. Why else do girls not pay attention to you until you go out with someone they know, then all of a sudden they are all over you, at which point you can't have them again because you don't want to cheat on your already perfectly fine girlfriend.

May or may not be happening right now.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    nothing is worse then a girly boy cockblock, and if youve never experienced it, you are the girly boy.
    fixed

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Every American male will experience a girly boy cockblock at least one time in their lives.

Little Mother
    BG Level

This thread needs more Silver and Nirokun, where are you my love?

That's a very very interesting post Devek, I don't even know where to start on that.

I don't really know about this whole manly faced and girly faced thing. There are guys that are "cute" and there are guys who are "hot" and I'm sure you know the difference. I don't know about other women, but from my experiences its usually the "cute" guys who are nicer, have better manners, communicate better, and are usually a better option if you're looking for a steady relationship. "Hot" guys are more interested in looks, and are better for a quick fling or a couple dates and that's it. That's just from my experiences though. Maybe that's why younger girls are into "bad boys" and "thugz and hot guys" so much more, because they are younger and not interested in a serious relationship as much to just a fling or whatnot with said boy. People talk alot about how women don't know what they want, but different women want different things, but they usually fall into these categories.

"Other research at St Andrews suggests a reason why females may show preferences for masculinity in some studies and femininity in others: they employ a mixed mating strategy, which varies with their menstrual cycle.

According to the St Andrews results, women prefer more masculine faces at peak fertility in their cycle - when they are most likely to become pregnant. This implies that women are more attentive to good immunity genes when they are most likely to conceive, and at this time they are less interested in the long-term potential investment from feminine-faced males."

Fuck that, I hate everyone equally during that time.

Maybe it's just the kind of girls you are going after?

I've never noticed that the majority of girls go for the girly looking boys.

Girls go for guys with confidence, but not cockiness regardless of what they look like. If you're having trouble with girls, either you're a busted individual beyond tolerance or you've got to much sand in your vagina she doesn't know where hers stops and yours begins.

Don't just try to look like a man, be a fucking man and girls will like you better.

Edit: should add, in my experience this is just getting the girl, keeping the girl is another story altogether.

Banned.

BG Level

What? Chicks did scars... even if it's on the wrist.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

<3 manly men.

Pretty boys can go touch each other.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server