FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

That's actually quite pathetic when you can get a Molva Maul with minimal effort and manpower.

Hell, I have one sitting in my inventory I wasn't even trying to get.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Right I forget .......

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/484...1224135354.png

Yay.

2-3 manned the entire thing over the course of about 3 weeks. THF+mage can duo easily, just have the mage diaga and depop adds and THF turn to not feed TP until mage is back. I did the last 10 or as THF/WHM diaga'ing adds and me soloing main NM on rdm/nin. Claiming it on bis is harder than the actual NM is. On to Bukhis Wings x50 ; ;

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fred Gimyajan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Grats (I saw the lv85), bet the occasionally deals double damage is fun despite Dagan doing absolutely no damage.

As others have said, yeah, Vodun Maces are a waste of time. Don't even bother spending the notes on them, no matter how decent the augments can look.

Picked up the lv85 Mjollnir a few days ago (D:76 Delay:308 Attack+30, etc, etc.), it's a blast making my Dark Knight look pathetic in Abyssea (I never was a fan of dual wielding axes and I've yet to do a decent Rampage even after trying to catch them up, still a bit too far from an ideal skill level, and scythe WS's don't crit so...). On to Quiebitiel.. not really looking forward to that. I would've almost preferred 2k killshots.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Thanks. Yea, I really love the AM. I usually do rr/ss/apoc, 300% and Dagan then just hexa spam. Critting on normal melee hits (and quite often) for 500-1000 is just, ridiculous.

Congrats on the Mjol, I'd love that thing. Always had my eye on it, always will, just not something I ever see myself getting.

Just snagged a Zelus tiara 15 mins ago, so brb orgasming.

Addendum; Vodun Maces along with all those weapons can be npc'd and its not like there's a big use for those points anyway

Lv.99 Mjollnir
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Dagan could be pretty great when fighting resisty stuffs like slimes or elementals, where boon would be all dumpy. Plus you can get some pretty high HP/MP nowadays with the right gear ... ~250 MP, and/or ~500 HP seems quite possible. With a KC, even spamming as small as 400hp/200mp ... would be pretty mega-huge recovery over time.

Suffice to say I want a gamby!

EDIT: OMG JEALOUS TIARA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logiks View Post
    Just snagged a Zelus
    Congratulations!!! :D :D
    It opens up lotsa new ways to cap haste while looking pretty and unpurple! Chinstrap vs. Larry King Mask, I would take the LKM any day! What are you gonna wear now, revcam? hydrastuffs?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm averaging 650 hp back at 100% without using SS, more with SS and if the martellos are in good shape.

I'm still debating how I'm gonna tackle this gear thing. Right now I'm at 27% gear haste and no blessed +1. Ideally I'd +1 all 3 blessed pieces and make acp body into acc/dw (its acc/att for hexa atm) but I'm not that rich nor do I want to look at ACP body full time. What do you suggest?

Lv.99 Mjollnir
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Okay, 27 without HQ must mean zelus, golly, blessed hands/feet, ASA or blessed legs, goading? You should only need +2 to make it worthwhile; we WHMs mathed very hard over the loss of HQ to put ASA pants on, and it came out very yummy! You would definitely be okay at 25% with the added DW and an even larger ACC boost than we toiled over.

With DW2+Suppa, it used to be about a ~3.9% nonws increase for ACP.
    But now with DW3+Suppa it's closer to a ~4.5% increase if my sleepymath is right!

That's like a 15.4% increase increase!

The only problem is how hideous it is... but is it really much worse?

http://www.happyhappyd.com/ryalkm2.png

But yes, that's what I would do if I had a larrykingmask. :D

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yea, goli/blessedx3/goading + suppa.

And yea, it is that much worse, I hate Redingote so much lol. Guess I'll have to suck it up though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I know this isn't a WHM question, but i figured this would be a safer place to ask (before i get laughed @ in random question)

What do you think of this set for SMN: http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/186265
    The Tatsumaki Sitagoromo would have Haste+3 with ATT, ACC or DA. I know the Tabin boots +1 can be replaced with Hydra feet or Nashira's (Nashira's gloves might be better too, 4ACC/ATT > 1% Haste?)

For Atma if I focus on myself I was thinking VV/SA/Apoc or Harvester (STR+40 DA+Major.) Realistically however I aim to go with RR/GH/VV or RR/GH/SS so I can get the most out of avatars every 45s and then using TP for Retribution and Myrkr.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alkimi Asura
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm aiming eventually to TP in Zelus Tiara and Ninurta's (Only 6% haste belt we can wear). Means I can still wear redingote and ASA legs for the 17 acc and still be at 26% haste. Fortunately redingote doesn't look as bad on taru as it does on other races.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/582...0203011754.png

Yay, 1/5 on it. Dagan set is coming along nicely, I still need BQ ring and Pluviale but those will come in the next few days.

Obviously I'm ignoring the MP aspect and just taking what I can get as a biproduct of using Dagan and focusing on an HP build because I'm finding lowman tanking and using Dagan as a stepping stone to stay alive/increase dot with the AM is really fun and efficient. Less time casting/curing more time dding/killing.

Lv.99 Mjollnir
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

more time dding/killing
    so hawt!!

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/582...0203011754.png

Yay, 1/5 on it. Dagan set is coming along nicely, I still need BQ ring and Pluviale but those will come in the next few days.

Obviously I'm ignoring the MP aspect and just taking what I can get as a biproduct of using Dagan and focusing on an HP build because I'm finding lowman tanking and using Dagan as a stepping stone to stay alive/increase dot with the AM is really fun and efficient. Less time casting/curing more time dding/killing.
    You'd probably end up doing more damage by stopping to drop a Cure 5 and using Hexa Strike.

Lv.99 Mjollnir
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Can you test if "Converts" (hp>mp or mp>hp) and +X% hp/mp are factored in for Dagan? Not that it matters a whole lot, but I love knowing that stuff. Goliard might be better!

Also, you should get some of those cheapo RSE gloves if you're ignoring MP.

Also also, please post a screenshot of uglygoat + larrykingmask. :)

STYLE FROM THE FYOO-CHAAAAA!

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

For the smn question I believe full swing has a better fTP and mods on it than retribution and I would definately put some haste in hands and feet. I would also use rajas ring.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

OK Raja's ring is easy, already have that. Haste in hands/feet means Nashira's though =/ hate limbus -_-;

I haven't played with Full Swing much in abyssea, I know it has a much higher potential damage but it requires more TP. (FS: 1.0/3.0/5.0 vs Ret: 2.0/2.5/3.0) with atma/cruor buffs I should have about 200 STR and 100 MND putting FS @216 base dmg and Ret at 226

Nice stuff there. I tried messing around how much hp i can stack on a hume whm... Around 7kish with MNK sub and triple HP superior atmas. So a tank WHM for fun stuff is definitely a fun idea "LOLZ". Wish I had Dagan to play with. Sucks that my whm got retired again b4 I could play with my new cool gears...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

can you post the gear set you hit 7k in?

Quote Originally Posted by geno3302 View Post
    can you post the gear set you hit 7k in?
    This is purely hp gears that a whm can possibly wear. Need also to max HP merits, max cruor hp/mp abyssite and obtain the 3 HP superior atmas. Then eat some HP food (carbonara +1).

Brise-Os
    Patriarch Protector's Shield
    Fenrir's Stone
    Walahra Turban
    Cougar Pendant
    Bloodgem Earring
    Cassie Earring
    Pluviale
    Hume RSE Glove (+50 hp)... forgot the name
    Bombqueen Ring
    Bloodbead Ring
    Aenotherus Mantle
    Hume RSE Belt
    Princes Slops
    Lilwyds Clogs

There are a few spots that can be upgraded like weapon, neck, shield and ring which I never got a chance to obtain since I left the game again. This setup is purely for stat purposes LOL. But definitely fun to see over 7k in HP for a WHM ^^.