Closed Thread
Page 5 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Holy fucking hell was 111 awesome lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    If they go with the magna story line, 112 will be just as awesome.

I'll watch tomrow after work since I have class tonight

Btw, when the "Guy" told Kon he never called him ________, do you think that was planned from the start? If so, bravo good man, BRAVO!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by MikedeeFenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    If they go with the magna story line, 112 will be just as awesome.

I'll watch tomrow after work since I have class tonight

Btw, when the "Guy" told Kon he never called him ________, do you think that was planned from the start? If so, bravo good man, BRAVO!

It's hard to say with a manga that drag forever like Bleach. The writer probably had a few idea in mind since the beginning, but story is bound to change when you are writting it for 3-4years, especially when it become popular and you feel forced to continue it. That "guy" was always special since the beginning when you look at his scenes, so there is a good chance it was planned, but who know

What pisses me with the series is the amount of death...equals to 0. As much as I liked Renji, the guy should be dead. Hell, he had 2 awesome dramatic death scenes. I liked that chick who got "killed" by Aizen, but why is she still alive? A scene like this should lead to a sad death, not to someone who get hurt and come back 10pages after. I could probably go on a while like this, but you got the point. It's still a nice series, but I would like to be able to take the fight more seriously, and be worried that someone I like get killed. Right now, everyone i see no end to this series with everyone getting more powerful for random reason, and being literally invincible.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

They do that in Naruto too lol. I don't like when a character dies, but a lot of times they should have. Doing something that they even say in the anime will lead to death and then living through it really makes no sense.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

it's so much worst in bleach lol.

people losing like 20 pints of blood during a fight and not being effected by it is crazy even for an anime.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby

people losing like 20 pints of blood during a fight and not being effected by it is crazy even for an anime.
    Your sig reminds me of another anime that does that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

it's probly the most "real" of the anime's with regards to medical damage done hurting the body... but i won't defend the fact some of the people can move faster than the eye can see lol.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Fun episode.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    They do that in Naruto too lol. I don't like when a character dies, but a lot of times they should have. Doing something that they even say in the anime will lead to death and then living through it really makes no sense.

One of my favorite anime recently was Full Metal Alchemist. This series had a start, a development, and a goddamn conclusion unlike other anime that drag for 300 episodes. People died on the way...hell, after the death in episode 24, every time there was a fight with someone who wasn't Ed, I was actually worried that one of the character would die, because they could. Not that many people die in the end, but you know anyone could actually die.

In Bleach, it's more like...w/e, he is going to be back next chapter.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    One of my favorite anime recently was Full Metal Alchemist. This series had a start, a development, and a goddamn conclusion unlike other anime that drag for 300 episodes. People died on the way...hell, after the death in episode 24, every time there was a fight with someone who wasn't Ed, I was actually worried that one of the character would die, because they could. Not that many people die in the end, but you know anyone could actually die.

In Bleach, it's more like...w/e, he is going to be back next chapter.
    I'm actually in the process of reading that manga. Has a lot of stuff that wasn't in the anime and it fills my lack of anime to watch at work.

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bleach 111 fucking owned, when does 112 come out?

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Next week, same time I suppose unless they are taking a break.. (which they better not.)

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by kazen
    Bleach 111 fucking owned, when does 112 come out?
    They are usually subbed by every Thursday. Well, Wednesday night, I just watch them at work on Thursdays.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

The new songs to the OST.. (Like the Mexican music during the Isshin moment which goes with the current arc and what not) is pretty hot too. Isshin is just too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby

It's anime law if you don't lose 100 pints of blood you're not dead.

Ridill
    BG Level

I dont ever recall Kon and Him ever being shown together. So I dont think it ever came up.
    I might be wrong tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Souj
    I dont ever recall Kon and Him ever being shown together. So I dont think it ever came up.
    I might be wrong tho.
    In the magna it did. I had to actually look it up to double check it. > >

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

anyone know which manga chapter is the current anime (episode 111)?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj
    I might be wrong tho.
    they showed exactly when it happened in 111. when they went to his moms grave and when ichigo first fought the grand fisher.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

never mind, found it. 186 - 187

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast