FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

That was a fucking awesome episode.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow. Just wow.

I burn episodes to DVD give to a poor cable-less friend. (Can't watch episodes via SciFi or Hulu up here in Canada.) I'm debating telling him to save himself the heartache and just wait 'til I have next week's DVD for him to watch the episodes back-to-back.

Now for a crazy thought that has been going thru my head:
    Spoiler: show
    WTF with Gaeta and his amputated leg? While before it seemed to be furthering the plot (e.g. the phantom pain required Gaeta to carry morpha injections in the webisodes or visiting Doc Cottle last episode to complain about the fit of his prosthesis gave Gaeta more incendiary fuel seeing Cylons receiving medical care too), what does Gaeta stopping in a corridor in the middle of his coup scratching his stump do for the plot? I'm calling Chekhov's gun. There is something more to this, and I have this nagging fear it may be something cheesy like Gaeta is regrowing his leg.

I'm still not convinced that Ellen is the final Cylon. I think either Tigh was projecting her face into his memory like he has done with Six and the final Cylon has yet to be revealed or in actuality every Colonial is a Cylon just like everyone on Earth was. If something funny is going on with Gaeta's leg, it may be because he is Cylon.

Like I said, it is a crazy thought, and I hate myself for having it. LOL

btw, if you haven't had a chance to hear the sound tracks from BSG, by all means go to youtube and search Bear McCreary. Really nice instrumental music from the show.

Great episode, especially Tigh and Adama coming around full circle to friends again at the end. Did Starbuck get into the Raptor at the end? I can't remember seeing her if she did. I just hope we get to see Geatea suck vacuum next week.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

She went with Lee back up the ladder, the way they came.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Mirya View Post
    Wow. Just wow.
    WTF with Gaeta and his amputated leg? While before it seemed to be furthering the plot (e.g. the phantom pain required Gaeta to carry morpha injections in the webisodes or visiting Doc Cottle last episode to complain about the fit of his prosthesis gave Gaeta more incendiary fuel seeing Cylons receiving medical care too), what does Gaeta stopping in a corridor in the middle of his coup scratching his stump do for the plot? I'm calling Chekhov's gun. There is something more to this, and I have this nagging fear it may be something cheesy like Gaeta is regrowing his leg.

I'm still not convinced that Ellen is the final Cylon. I think either Tigh was projecting her face into his memory like he has done with Six and the final Cylon has yet to be revealed or in actuality every Colonial is a Cylon just like everyone on Earth was. If something funny is going on with Gaeta's leg, it may be because he is Cylon.

Like I said, it is a crazy thought, and I hate myself for having it. LOL
    Pretty sure the leg scratching was just a signal for the other mutineers. Also, SciFi channel/actress who plays Ellen have both confirmed shes the final one. But with Starbuck's crazy death/Dee killing herself I am sort of beginning to suspect that they all might be Cylons.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Flashbang or Frag? Also, fucking heads are going to roll if adama and tigh survive. Also, the paper signed with the special pen? Was that a reference to the death warrant in season 3?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Pretty sure the trailer for next week's episode showed Adama (at least) surviving and being put in an airlock by the mutineers.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Res View Post
    Pretty sure the trailer for next week's episode showed Adama (at least) surviving and being put in an airlock by the mutineers.
    I'm assuming Korietsu meant if they survive the mutiny; surviving a couple more hours waiting to get spaced wouldn't exactly mean much.

I'm hoping, however things turn out, that this will signal a resurgence for Lee. When he resigned from the military to join the quorum I thought we'd see a (pardon the term) maverick figure, a leader; instead he's just been his father's parrot.

Anyways, I agree with the general sentiment. Great episode. Every time we get one this great it makes me wonder why those boring procedural crime shows are so popular.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Also, the paper signed with the special pen? Was that a reference to the death warrant in season 3?
    I thought it was either that, or he was referring to the pen Gaeta tried to kill him with when Baltar was in the brig prior to his trial.

I need to rewatch that scene in the brig, but I think Baltar egged Gaeta on by mentioning Eight? I never quite could make out what Baltar said the original time I watched that episode, but then the flashback in the webisodes made me wonder about it.

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    Pretty sure the leg scratching was just a signal for the other mutineers. Also, SciFi channel/actress who plays Ellen have both confirmed shes the final one. But with Starbuck's crazy death/Dee killing herself I am sort of beginning to suspect that they all might be Cylons.
    I thought maybe he was digging around in there for something, like a knife... but no, puzzled me too!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Man, I'm anticipating each episode like crazy. After these episodes are done, there's going to be the 2-hour movie and then it'll be over, right? Or are there talks of something more?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Res View Post
    Man, I'm anticipating each episode like crazy. After these episodes are done, there's going to be the 2-hour movie and then it'll be over, right? Or are there talks of something more?
    Caprica.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Caprica.
    Caprica is supposed to be Prequel though, right? How things got to the place they are in Battlestar Galactica?
    (At this point, I have to admit that stuff would be a lot more interesting than what is going on in BSG, even though I'm wondering how they're going to get out of their current conondrum)

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

Yeah Caprica is a prequel, should be really interesting!
    As for the current situation I can't help but think they need to do some pretty hefty plot turns now though to actually finish in a few eps. It's sort of feeling a bit like a Robert Jordan Wheel of Time novel with all the loose ends!

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

The beauty of these final few episodes is that the safety net for popular or important characters is truly removed. Anyone can die, anything can happen. Like that hangar scene with Lee; I actually felt my eyes widen because I thought that might be the end for him.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post
    Yeah Caprica is a prequel, should be really interesting!
    As for the current situation I can't help but think they need to do some pretty hefty plot turns now though to actually finish in a few eps. It's sort of feeling a bit like a Robert Jordan Wheel of Time novel with all the loose ends!
    I remember hearing there would be 1-2 razor style movies after all is said and done with these 10 episodes so maybe thats what they are counting on to tie all the loose ends together.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The Plan is the last in this series of BSG. Its a 2hr Razor-like movie, hopefully better . 'This special episode, based on the episode title, involves characters and events based the series premise stated in the opening credits of the Cylons and their plan for humanity. The episode is set during the events of the Miniseries and Season 2'

Ron Moore said they've taken down the sets now its finished D: so no more BSG, just Caprica now. Idk if l'll be able to adapt to Caprica, there wont be any Jumping! D:

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Tonight is the night some shit goes down, fuck those trailer spoilers.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Going to be another awesome episode for sure.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU