BG Level

Kara's one hawt toaster

Teamkiller of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

God dammit I caught the last half of BSG and I was confused/surprised as hell...now I gotta buy this season and catch up. Dammit.

Just relized that there is another cylon hybrid now. Which means that Caley's<sp> "brush with death count" is 1 more than we know about; her womb wasn't torn apart by the half cyclon baby in childbirth!

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07085/770732-352.stm

2 points to note:

Starbuck is signed for 4th season.

the 4 in the room are 4 of the final 5.
    with starbuck as the 5th >.>

Thanx for point that out for those that didnt figure that out <.<

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    I didn't believe it until Ron Moore said it, I don't like drawing conclusions with the series. After all, they did say "Starbuck is dead".

so we're discounting Gaius and Roslyn, both of whom were affected by the song, and both of whom were in the ballroom in the dreams?
    Gauis and Rosalyn are playing different roles in the "master plan", Gauis being the chosen one, and rosalyn being the leader of the fleet, as by the scriptures. Still havent figured out how they are tying the final five in with the scriptures and the resounding theme of "This has all happened before, and this will all happen again". Perhaps the cyclons in their isolation discovered the old human planet and found things set in motion by our ancestors to influence events. Remeber it was boomer that found the old human planet, it was the chief that found the temple on that one planet, and it was starbuck that got the arrow of apollo. It has been the cyclons leading the fleet in this direction.

But what did the cyclons find in this master plan left by our ancestors? What was so important that they created the hidden five to carefully influence humanity. How does Rosalyn and Gauis see the things they do and practically control the entire fleets destiny to the cylons will w/o being cylons? Genetic programing? Divine predesination? Just what did the cyclons find out on that planet, and what was so important that the other models couldnt even be informed.

Or perhaps they will just play the god card, who knows.

Atlasion

I'm pretty sure Gauis isn't a cylon. Remember he went to the cylon ship that was infected with the virus?

There will be some twist and the final cylon will be someone completly unexpected like Admiral Adama.

And so much for there being a decent fight scene. Looks like we'll be waiting till 2008 for that.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I don't think it can be Adama, that would make Lee a Hybrid. And the whole reason why Hera is important is because she's the FIRST. It was never said she would be the only one.

Jinroku
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Re: Battlestar Galactica

Necrobump

When is the new season supposed to start? I can't wait O_O;

Quote Originally Posted by Takie
    Necrobump

When is the new season supposed to start? I can't wait O_O;

Battestar "Razor" clips are showing soon, dont know times, but they are clips of the first cylon war and are pretty hot. I think there was supposed to be a miniseason around this time and then the final season in the fall of next year, but I havent found any dates anywhere for either.

I know that the Razor DVD Set comes out the first week of December.

Amazon Pre Order

But yeah, i don't think they have finalized when the final season starts, or even if it will be split into two parts with a break in between like last season was. They have said that the Season Premiere will be a 2 hour "mini movie" though, and that rocks.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

This coming season is the confirmed last season right?

Yes. Last season evar!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Wooo only about a month left til the final season!

Season 4 preview clips

Last 3 minutes of Season 3

Season 3 DVD set

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

to say that i am geeked beyond belief would be pretty much the understatement of the year.

i have maintained, and elph and i have fought about this over and over(we always have bsg pts sunday nights when new eps air), that the 5th and final cylon is

edit: fuck, i can't make the text tiny enough to avoid being a readable spoiler. let's just say that leoben's final words in 'flesh and blood' from season one, i have maintained are the truth, just not the one everyone thought he was talking about.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I just started watching this series after a tip from a friend about 2 months ago. For the most part it is excellent and very well done. I have watched all of season 1 and 2. I guess my question is, is the DVD out for season 3 yet? Or does anyone know a good torrent for season 3? I really want to watch all of season 3 before 4 comes out D:

Atlasion

I'm pretty sure series 3 is out on DVD

Atlasion

Well, its already out in the UK

Atlasion

Oh man. £52 and free delivery..

Its very tempting, but I don't trust the postmen here. I get other people's mail all the time. And I'm a student, I can't afford DVD boxsets. So tempting though..

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kayos
    I just started watching this series after a tip from a friend about 2 months ago. For the most part it is excellent and very well done. I have watched all of season 1 and 2. I guess my question is, is the DVD out for season 3 yet? Or does anyone know a good torrent for season 3? I really want to watch all of season 3 before 4 comes out D:
    Season 3 was pretty good. Episode 4 of that season had the only moment I can ever recall where I wanted to jump out of my seat and yell "FUCK YA!"

I really loved how they ended the season too.