Closed Thread
Page 11 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Highly doubt that since he's DED LOL. But that would be cool, lol.
    nowhere did they have evidence of his death, just said he's gone(assumed dead).

Oh, and you heard it here first. 4th Hokage's name is Uchiha Madara, and is the 3rd person capable of Mangekyou Sharingan mentioned by Itachi.

Kakashi's doesn't count, his is of a different shape

Theorycrafting, but 4th Hokage planted Kyuubi into Naruto, so he could come back to retrieve it later. His "death" was to throw all suspicion off himself to form Akatsuki. Jiraiya and Orochimaru were approached to join, with the latter accepting. Sandaime and Asuma(and now Shikamaru) know of his identity.

feel free to tear my theory apart =p hope to be quoting myself in the "i told you so" fashion when the time comes.

>~>;.. 4th hokage wasn't an Uchiha.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

i thought the 4th used that sealing technique that the 3rd used to try and seal orochimaru a couple years ago but didn't succeed, the one that takes your own life/soul/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    i thought the 4th used that sealing technique that the 3rd used to try and seal orochimaru a couple years ago but didn't succeed, the one that takes your own life/soul/whatever.
    Yosh. Fourth Hokage was the Third Hokage's student, so he learned that from the Third and used it to seal away the Kyuubi into Naruto when he was an infant. Some people think the Fourth was Naruto's Dad since they look almost exactly the same, but the anime hasn't 'confirmed' that yet.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

evidence to the contrary? =p

Quote Originally Posted by Swatt
    evidence to the contrary? =p
    Listen man. Do you know who I am? I MADE Naruto. I AM NARUTO! >:O GRAGRAGHAWRHARRR

Yosh. Fourth Hokage was the Third Hokage's student, so he learned that from the Third and used it to seal away the Kyuubi into Naruto when he was an infant. Some people think the Fourth was Naruto's Dad since they look almost exactly the same, but the anime hasn't 'confirmed' that yet.
    Actually, the Fourth was Jiraiya's student not the Sarutobi's (Jiraiya was one of the third's students though, and in relevance, Kakashi was one of the Fourth's students before he became the fourth Hokage). Yondaime (the fourth) is not the AL, period, the technique he used to seal the Kyubi was life ending as he gave his life to perform it (the price for it, like Sarutobi explained when he died trying to seal Orochimaru).

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Swatt
    Highly doubt that since he's DED LOL. But that would be cool, lol.
    nowhere did they have evidence of his death, just said he's gone(assumed dead).

Oh, and you heard it here first. 4th Hokage's name is Uchiha Madara, and is the 3rd person capable of Mangekyou Sharingan mentioned by Itachi.

Kakashi's doesn't count, his is of a different shape

Theorycrafting, but 4th Hokage planted Kyuubi into Naruto, so he could come back to retrieve it later. His "death" was to throw all suspicion off himself to form Akatsuki. Jiraiya and Orochimaru were approached to join, with the latter accepting. Sandaime and Asuma(and now Shikamaru) know of his identity.

feel free to tear my theory apart =p hope to be quoting myself in the "i told you so" fashion when the time comes.
    This would be an interesting theory. That would also somewhat explain why Kyuubi knew of Madara Uchiha. But as mentioned, I don't think the 4th was a Uchiha. And also, unless the people who make the Manga just decided to do this differently, there have been pictures of Akatsuki displaying everyone, and there was no one with yellow hair.

By the way, why is the anime moving so freakin slow. It's like one Manga per Episode... Actually less.

dfggfjofdojifoij no uchiha was a hokage that I know of, unless the 2nd was. Since he had that weird eye line thing goin' on like Itachi.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I maybe wrong but didn't Itachi say only 2 people so far had the special eye? I can't think of the eyes name but if so maybe the 2nd was the first to have the eye. Also if the 4th is naruto dad who was the mom? an 4th taught the 3rd the sealing move with the reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    Actually, the Fourth was Jiraiya's student not the Sarutobi's (Jiraiya was one of the third's students though, and in relevance, Kakashi was one of the Fourth's students before he became the fourth Hokage). Yondaime (the fourth) is not the AL, period, the technique he used to seal the Kyubi was life ending as he gave his life to perform it (the price for it, like Sarutobi explained when he died trying to seal Orochimaru).
    i honestly dont think the 4th could be naruto's dad... seriously. granted they look very similar and the 4th is what i inivison naruto to be when he comes of age...
    PEOPLE IN KONOHA WOULD KNOW OF THIS WOULD THEY NOT? shit like this would have been shown in hints starting from early i think

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by gandorf
    I maybe wrong but didn't Itachi say only 2 people so far had the special eye? I can't think of the eyes name but if so maybe the 2nd was the first to have the eye. Also if the 4th is naruto dad who was the mom? an 4th taught the 3rd the sealing move with the reaper.
    3, itachi, sasuke and kakeshi.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by finale23
    kakashi has the _mangekyou_ sharingan? or just the sharingan?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by yayaok
    Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    i honestly dont think the 4th could be naruto's dad... seriously. granted they look very similar and the 4th is what i inivison naruto to be when he comes of age...
    PEOPLE IN KONOHA WOULD KNOW OF THIS WOULD THEY NOT? shit like this would have been shown in hints starting from early i think
    They're hinting at it quite a bit. If you read the manga they put a nice "oooooooohhhhh maybe................" in the storyline:

Naruto's chakra is of the wind element and Asuma says it is "very rare" Asuma is a Sarutobi and I believe all Hokages have a blood connection to another hokage. Also, the "king" of the chess game talked about between Asuma and Shikamaru, I believe it to be Naruto, I could be wrong but that's what I'm going for atm.

Naruto was just a baby when he got the Kyuubi, it's quite possible his mother lived in a small house somewhere and no one knew about the relationship (just like another relationship the manga has revealed that very few seem to know about) and then Naruto's mother either died in childbirth or fighting the Kyuubi. Also the house Naruto lives in could be his mothers (or it's just an empty house the 3rd gave him which is also quite likely since no one speaks of either of his parents) and his mother could just be a normal person people didn't know much about and so wasn't known by many.

The one thing I question is where these beasts have been all the years. Kyuubi showed up 14-15 years ago at Konoha, but where was it before then? In the manga...some of the 9 are not in containers but most others seem to be, are they cycled through containers over time?

E. Body
    BG Level

ugh, i love shippuden but it's moving so slowly. although i have to give the new OST some major, major props - some of this music is so incredible. it almost reminds me of Metal Gear Solid music. anyone know where i can download the OST, if it's out yet?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Idk i dont read the magna but i'm pretty sure they said the nine tailed fox showed up thru out history. So idk maybe there is someone who seals him away or summons him time after time.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...sukileader.PNG

they never really showed his hair color. but hey, its spikey. and lookit those eyes.

and regarding the 4th sealing kyuubi...

the 3rd sealed the 1st/2nd/orochimaru's hands in himself.

4th sealed kyuubi in naruto. there's already a difference in the sealing ways. could've sacrificed naruto's mom(lol ur mom)

its just a theory anyways =p

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by finale23
    kakashi has the _mangekyou_ sharingan? or just the sharingan?
    Kakeshi has the mangekyou, but just one eye. if you haven't been keeping up with the manga, you will see it soon enough in the anime where he uses mangekou against deiarada(sp) during the Gaara rescue arc.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Who did he kill to get it?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Who did he kill to get it?
    no one. he developed it on his own according to wiki.

In Part II, Kakashi has developed his own variant of the Mangekyo Sharingan, which acts differently than Itachi's. With it, he can manipulate space-time and utilize it to conduct long range attacks. In its premiere, he managed to sever Deidara's right arm. Later on, when Deidara's clone attempted to blow himself and everyone around him up, he used the Mangekyo Sharingan to send the clone to another dimension. The Mangekyo Sharingan tires Kakashi considerably, and after using it three times he was hospitalized for weeks.
    more read and pics here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakashi_Hatake

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast