Closed Thread
Page 1200 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 1150 1190 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1210 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I wouldn't mind, but there's no story to tell with burrito other than generalized teen angst.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    This mini series proves everything resembling an Uchiha should've been wiped out.
    This right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    ^Which is why I'm happy this is focusing on Saladbar more than Burrito. She actually has a plot that can be fleshed out, where as the only thing I can see with Burrito happening is somehow all the overpowered as fuck adults get incapacitated and he in some "home alone" style shenanigans some how saves the day.
    Omfg Kishi needs to make Village Alone, staring Boruto. The scary neighbor that saves him at the end can be Konohamaru.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Make old man Iruka and Ebisu the "villians" since they're already so slapstick and you have gold.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Or he could build a new story, even with Bolt, instead of keep riding the Uchiha balls again..

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Make old man Iruka and Ebisu the "villians" since they're already so slapstick and you have gold.
    Protect all the woman from ebisu

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    Or he could build a new story, even with Bolt, instead of keep riding the Uchiha balls again..
    Or he could ignore the burrito and just keep showing badass adults doing badass things in this timeskip.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Or he could build a new story, even with Bolt, instead of keep riding the Uchiha balls again
    Motion to approve the only legitimate spellings of Bolt/Boruto as "Burrito" or "Bort".

Until he does something redeeming.

Also Itachi/Shisui are the exceptions to 'all Uchihas should've been wiped out'.

Also:

Should be around 8:55.

One of the best Sasuke scenes.

Of Kakashi pretty much stopping him stone cold.

Liked the scene in Japanese a bit more because Kakashi's tone was all nonchalant at first.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Motion to approve the only legitimate spellings of Bolt/Boruto as "Burrito" or "Bort".

Until he does something redeeming.

Also Itachi/Shisui are the exceptions to 'all Uchihas should've been wiped out'.

Also:

One of the best Sasuke scenes.

Of Kakashi pretty much stopping him stone cold.

Liked the scene in Japanese a bit more because Kakashi's tone was all nonchalant at first.
    Simspsons did it first

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...af6550bjpg.jpg

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Burrito was cooler the first time around, when he was called Naruto.

There's no story for him. The living up to your old man thing was done already.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    It's possible, I mean each time something good happens to Sakura, she gets fucked not long after.

1) She shows she's awsome at chakra control, freeze up vs Zabuza
    2) She cuts her hair at chuunin exam to try to help herself, Lee saves her then ends up failing VS Ino (they both failed but w/e)
    3) Nothing new happens at chilhood exept crying for Sasuke
    4) She gets trained by the 5th and do a good job vs Sasori (probably her best fight)
    5) Nothing happens until the big war (you see her but she doesn't do anything)
    6) Big Talk in the Team 7 reunion when all 3 summons, but once again fails to do anything.

Each time something that seems good happens to her, everything fails after

Every time
    #4, old granny chio was controlling her during that fight with her puppet jutsu, sakura gets almost no credit for that. She does, however, get credit for coming up with the antidote.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Which is good, because there's nothing interesting about the Burrito. There's no tortured backstory or any intrigue. He's the son of a kid who had a billion issues that made for pretty interesting storytelling, and the son has none other than the classic Japanese salaryman plight: "my daddy's never around because he works long hours and takes the last train home at night so I break bad around town".

Sarada has a little mystery at this point, and its nice to see an Uchiha that isn't a completely brooding sullen downer.
    I didnt say its bad to focus on the saladbar. it was just a statement lol. Infact i wouldnt know how they would have wanted to focus on the burrito, I am fine with takeing everything from the emo-saladbar, but burritos can be so delicious at times.

I just find it strange that 10 years or so after beating the living hell out of a "god", Naruto and Sasuke struggle with basic shit lol. They could stomp Orochimaru with a fingersnip. But hey its a nice sidestory so why pour salt into the saladbar and burrito.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

They didn't say this was orochimaru up to no good again, just another one of his previous experiments coming out of hiding. Afaik, that one pasty white kid back in konoha is orochimarus kid.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Some spoilers are out but there's honestly nothing really noteworthy about them.

Edit: For those still curious:

Spoiler: show
    Sasuke recognizes Salarbar just as he's about to plunge his hand into her chest. And than the rest of the spoiler is Naruto showing up, and Saladbar going like "daddy daddy, why didn't you recognize me daddy, who is my mommy daddy who is this chick with the same glasses???" And Chouchou being the same as usual.

It's only the first half of the chapter or so, so nothing is really revealed plot wise.

Oh and Sakura wakes up and learns about Saladbar's angsty attitude and is like "welp, better go sort this out" and she's also apparently on the way to join up with the others at the tower.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Thought the Sauce was going to do an Itachi style forehead poke to Saladbar for a sec.
    Instead, "This has nothing to do with you".

To quote a wise man.

Never change, Sasuske.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Oh shit, things are moving surprisingly quickly.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Thought the Sauce was going to do an Itachi style forehead poke to Saladbar for a sec.
    Instead, "This has nothing to do with you".

To quote a wise man.

Never change, Sasuske.
    I was expecting the same thing lol

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

No-fucks-to-give-about-your-stupid-fucking-kunai Naruto makes another appearance.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I honestly expected this kind of answer from Sasuke. It's pretty much the same one he gave Sakura back in the day.

No fucks Naruto is a Naruto giving no fucks.

And Sakura coming to ruin the day and be saved again. .:sigh:.