Closed Thread
Page 1218 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 1168 1208 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1228 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Doode could send out a hundred clones and master that shit in less than a week. His training hax is more hax than a hyperbolic time chamber

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    ...and the ostrich is really Dio all along?
    Close.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Kiran episode was sad. Pretty much a whore of the naruto world.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And yet, not a single person bit on those bite-able bitties.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I know the Naruto filler stories are generally god awful (ninja Ostrich being the exception >_>), but these Infinite Tsukuyomi ones are taking it to the next level. At least before there was some semblance of continuity, but now it's like they're just reading every terrible fanfic and animating every terrible 'what-if' story they can find.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I know the Naruto filler stories are generally god awful (ninja Ostrich being the exception >_>), but these Infinite Tsukuyomi ones are taking it to the next level. At least before there was some semblance of continuity, but now it's like they're just reading every terrible fanfic and animating every terrible 'what-if' story they can find.
    Thank god Sakura isn't affected, it would take forever

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Internet says the Boruto movie was supposed to come out with English subtitles a few days ago. Anyone seen it around yet?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Zzsark View Post
    Internet says the Boruto movie was supposed to come out with English subtitles a few days ago. Anyone seen it around yet?
    Saw it last fri when it came out in select theaters in florida, was the first time I ever saw naruto with a theater packed with screaming naruto fans lol, made it more entertaining and was surprised how good it was, even better imo then road to ninja and last naruto movie. I believe it was only showing last week, but not sure.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Thanks to this thread, I actually decided to see if it was playing in the area, since there's an theater downtown that shows a lot of independent and foreign films (I saw 13 Assassins there).

Lucked out and it was playing. As stated earlier, was cool to be in a theater with other Naruto fans.

I enjoyed the movie.

Sasuke's such a dick.

Mitsuki at the end was hilarious.

If Kishi really wanted to milk this series, he could do a whole other series with Bort and friends.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The mod seems to know his shit

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

When did 700.1 and 700.2 come out? Kiba's story was pretty touching and 700.2 reveals Kakashi's face.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If anyone is eager to watch it, there's a really low cam quality version of the Boruto movie with subs floating around. I'll post my thoughts about it in a spoiler so I don't ruin anything about the movie:

Spoiler: show
    It was actually, surprisingly, really good. The plot was interesting, Boruto's dad issues were good enough to be interesting without being annoying, Sasuke was shockingly talkative throughout the movie in an uncharacteristic yet charming way, and that Naruto+Sasuke Brokage vs the baddie fight scene at the end was still as fan-fucking-tastic as ever. They were being really buddy-buddy throughout and even chirped each other a little which was fun. Really good shit, especially for a movie.

The ending was cliche and predictable as fuck, with Naruto being 'incapacitated' enough to let Boruto have the plotkai win with a Father-Son Rasengan (Because who didn't see that coming as far back as when they first announced Boruto was getting a movie?). But it was still satisfying. Especially with that throwback to the fight where Naruto Henge'd into Sasuke's giant shuriken thing against Zabuza, and Boruto doing more or less the same thing with Sasuke's sword. So that was a nice little detail.

And there was a great moment where Boruto was wowed by how badass and overpowered Naruto+Sasuke were which ultimately made him stop bitching and moaning, so that was nice lol.

Edit: I forgot about the reveal of Mitsuki being Orochimaru's kid too. That was funny. Especially when Salad-bar was like "Is Orochimaru your dad... or your mom???!"

All and all, if you liked the series, the movie is definitely worth a watch (which is rare, given how mediocre most of the other movies are). I'll definitely have to re-watch it when it's out in a nice HD format.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I don't wanna ruin anyone's immersion(?), but isn't the kid's name quite intuitively meant to be Bolt?

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah but I'm pretty sure it's a nuts and bolt type bolt, not a lightning bolt. Which doesn't make sense since lightning evokes the family technique.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

His character design even has a "bolt" hanging around his neck on a string. A name that's 100% pure JP engrish through and through

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Is this something new or am I tripping. Thought the movie with subs came out a while back.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

That was for Naruto: The Last.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, new'ish movie starring Boruto moreso than Naruto/TheSauce. Came out in JP in August and getting some stateside viewings recently. Hasn't been released on Bluray/DVD yet