Closed Thread
Page 3 of 1235 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by yayaok
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Only anime episodes I watch are the ones that show the Sasuke vs Naruto fight in that valley of whatever. :O Animation is sexy during those few episodes.
    ep 134 was it? god that was the best anime fight scene i have ever fucking seen.... ive redownloaded it 3 time lol
    Meh, it was decent. The animation is never really anything special in this anime.

Quote Originally Posted by yayaok
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Only anime episodes I watch are the ones that show the Sasuke vs Naruto fight in that valley of whatever. :O Animation is sexy during those few episodes.
    ep 134 was it? god that was the best anime fight scene i have ever fucking seen.... ive redownloaded it 3 time lol
    Try Rurouni Kenshin 30. Very few of the Naruto fight scenes are impressive because of the middling animation quality.

I never got to finish watching Rurouni Kenshin. Stopped around the time when he starts to fight that kid in the dojo. D:

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I never deleted any episodes I archived most of them (1-135). The Hokage fight.. (Orochimaru's summoned 1st and 2nd vs the 3rd during the Chuunin exam) was pretty sexy too. I loved all the fights during the Rescue Sasuke arc anyway.. (Shino, Chouji, Neji, and Kiba fighting Orochimaru's 4 henchmen, and then Lee/Gaara against Kimimaro) were pretty awesome too in my opinion, lol.

E. Body
    BG Level

Someone please tell me what the FUCK happened in that preview of episode 221....how the fuck is Sasuke inside Naruto with the Kyuubi, and does he just fuckin KILL it? I caught the JP word for "Die" (shinde?), that was it. Couldn't tell wtf was going on when they were talking, someone help? ;_; I don't speak a lick of Japanese.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    Someone please tell me what the FUCK happened in that preview of episode 221....how the fuck is Sasuke inside Naruto with the Kyuubi, and does he just fuckin KILL it? I caught the JP word for "Die" (shinde?), that was it. Couldn't tell wtf was going on when they were talking, someone help? ;_; I don't speak a lick of Japanese.
    There is no 221. It's Episode 1 of Shippuden. Sasuke is not inside of Naruto. It's just at time skip when Naruto goes back to Konoha after 2.5 years of training with Jiraiya. I don't know what you're talkin about really, but what you think is happening probably isn't.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    I never deleted any episodes I archived most of them (1-135). The Hokage fight.. (Orochimaru's summoned 1st and 2nd vs the 3rd during the Chuunin exam) was pretty sexy too. I loved all the fights during the Rescue Sasuke arc anyway.. (Shino, Chouji, Neji, and Kiba fighting Orochimaru's 4 henchmen, and then Lee/Gaara against Kimimaro) were pretty awesome too in my opinion, lol.
    The Hokage fight and the Naruto/Sasuke fight, (and one or two more fights that escape me atm) were all animated by the same person. You don't see much of his work in Naruto because he does the entire fight by hand.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

spoilers!!!!!!!!!

in the mangas, that scene took place further down in the storyline instead of 221. i don't think sasuke killed it but come to think of it, i don't remmeber naruto used his demon fox power at all, mostly because he had a relatively minor role and he spent the majority of time on training his new super awesome ninjustu that not even the Fourth could master when he was alive.

Correction: naruto used demon fox power a lot and was losing control at power level 4. he also tried to kill orochimaru with that power but failed. naruto and others pursued orochimaru and subsequently encountered sasuku, leading to that scene at the beginning of the preview.

Banned.

BG Level

real gamers are too busy to be bothered with television

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Girl
    There is no 221. It's Episode 1 of Shippuden. Sasuke is not inside of Naruto. It's just at time skip when Naruto goes back to Konoha after 2.5 years of training with Jiraiya. I don't know what you're talkin about really, but what you think is happening probably isn't.
    Ah okay, sorry. I searched Naruto 221 on youtube and got the new episode preview videos, so I just labeled it as such. If you watch the 10 minute video on page 1 of this post, you see Naruto inside himself talking to the Kyuubi, then Sasuke jumps in randomly and blows up the fox.

spoilers!!!!!!!!!

in the mangas, that scene took place further down in the storyline instead of 221. i don't think sasuke killed it but come to think of it, i don't remmeber naruto used his demon fox power at all, mostly because he had a relatively minor role and he spent the majority of time on training his new super awesome ninjustu that not even the Fourth could master when he was alive.
    Alright, thanks. Why, though, did they show that part in the preview if the manga showed it much later? I guess in context it might have made sense...but was that video on the first page just a preview of Shippuden as a WHOLE? Or just the first episode of Shippuden? If it's a preview of the whole, I understand. If it's a preview of the first episode, then I'm back to wtfmode.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Girl
    Ah okay, sorry. I searched Naruto 221 on youtube and got the new episode preview videos, so I just labeled it as such. If you watch the 10 minute video on page 1 of this post, you see Naruto inside himself talking to the Kyuubi, then Sasuke jumps in randomly and blows up the fox.

spoilers!!!!!!!!!

Alright, thanks. Why, though, did they show that part in the preview if the manga showed it much later? I guess in context it might have made sense...but was that video on the first page just a preview of Shippuden as a WHOLE? Or just the first episode of Shippuden? If it's a preview of the whole, I understand. If it's a preview of the first episode, then I'm back to wtfmode.

that scene definitely happens later in the storyline, because sakura and another nin were present when they encountered sasuke, remember? and after the theme song in 220, it showed that naruto and sanin came back to the village and met sakura for the first time after his 2 and half years training.

spoilers,

naruto used demon fox power a lot prior to his encounter with sasuke, and he was losing control at power level 4. he also tried to kill orochimaru with that power but failed. naruto and others pursued orochimaru and subsequently found sasuku, leading to that scene at the beginning of the preview.

E. Body
    BG Level

Okay, thanks so much for the clarification. Sorry for all the fucking questions. ;3 Time to get back into the show, I think. When is the first episode of Shippuden going to appear on DB or narutofan.com, there a date yet?

READ THE MANGA YOU SILLY BASTARDS!

E. Body
    BG Level

I can't stand reading the manga, feels sooo choppy and goes way too slow for me, the way it's read. Naruto should be viewed in live action. >_>

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

You're just too lazy to read and use some imagination!!!!

Joke lol

I liked this first episode of shippuuden now that I've seen the whole thing.
    I guess they put in the Sasuke spoiler piece to capture back old fans that may have lost interest...I mean come on....as much as I hate to admit it but the way they made Sasuke look and how they ended that segment pretty much sold it for me.

I seriously can't wait for the upcoming episodes....

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I can't stand reading the manga, feels sooo choppy and goes way too slow for me, the way it's read. Naruto should be viewed in live action. >_>
    LIVE ACTION
    http://www.acparadise.com/cosplayers...165-4675-4.jpg

The girl playing Temari actually isnt half bad >.>

HAY WERE COOL
    http://www.acparadise.com/cosplayers...928-6410-2.jpg

Relic Shield
    BG Level

the scene in that preview with sasuke "killing" the kyubi is just this:
    it's when naruto meets up with sasuke at orochimaru's hideout for the second time with sai, yamato and sakura and the fox is demanding naruto use his chakra against sasuke but naruto refuses telling the fox he will bring sasuke back under his own power.
    They get into an arguement and sasuke interupts them (while naruto's conversing with the fox "inside his head") and sasuke just supresses the kyubi (and his chakra) but doesn't kill it.

(small text = spoilers, obviously)

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

nice to know many people here read the manga like me :D

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

The 9ish minute intro was just a teaser of what is to come later down the line in the series. It isn't happening right then and there, it's just showing us what will happen in the future. So yeah, it does happen in Episode 1 of Shippuden, but it isn't really happening. You know what I mean? Anyway, yeah. When we do get there, it's pretty bad ass as you see.

Anyway, DB should have it up late late tonight or early int he morning. Seeing as it's 11:32 PM CST as I post this now, we're looking at a morning release. It could be late seeing as this is an hour long thing instead of the general 30 minutes.

Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Subbed Torrent, some new people are subbing :O

Naruto Shipuuden Ep. 1
    http://a.scarywater.net/sd/

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 1235 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast