Hume
    Sandy Rank 6
    75 SMN & THF

got 3x 100 crafts, dont know names of his mules
    anyone know anything about him ?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: [Alexander]Vijayjr(bc)

Stay well away from him if you like your gear. Has been known to steal account/items from close friends. Made a linkshell, someone lotted higher on a V.belt and kicked them to win lot. Somehow some people in the Linkshell stayed with him after that. 1 week later someone beat him on trotters boots lot so he kicked them from party/linkshell and took them, then he broke the linkshell. He is a joke on Alexander, no one would accept him to HNM shell, everyone laughs at him and I can see why he would jump server. Stay well well well away from this guy.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Vijayjr is the ABSOLUTE worst player out of Alexander. Avoid him at ALL costs.

I repeat- Avoid at ALL costs. He is absolutely terrible, and he steals accounts/items/kicks for Rare/ex/Quartermasters for rare/ex.

He is also so fucking stupid that he didn't change his character name... that tells you enough.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

He is also so fucking stupid that he didn't change his character name... that tells you enough.
    My thoughts exactly. lol.

He is the type to do anything to further his gear. He doesn't care about reputation. Just pixels. He is also the type that would CFH kings just so others wont be able to claim. Likes to start drama. He definatly belongs on Remora atm since that's where all the drama is at.

BG Level

His gear is pitiful even after all the Krakens/Accounts/RareEx he has stolen.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Paula : I say Yes. What About you Randy
    Randy: YoYo. This guy has potential I say yes
    Simon: No Fuckin Way, this guys a joke. He cant sing, cant play his job. I say No !!!!

P.S Listen to simon thx.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    he's a worthless sack of shit that deserves to get bansticked. Doesn't understand about economy in game and fucked over a ton of people, not to mention his horrible playing style, him trying to hit on anything with 2 legs and not three, and oya he's a fuckin asshole. WOE TO YOU IF YOU CHOOSE HIM. woe~
    woodworking is so fucked hardcore on alexander because of this guy... and yeah what the others said.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Tried to ninja lot Fafnir drops too as well. Anyways I'm sure you've heard enough all ready, but I wanted to echo the "stay away" sentiment. Plus I never really find anything here to post about.

Anyone have screenshots of him getting shit on at that last fafnir camp he was at? Gg. Boxer's Raja's Brutal SMN.

Mav[Alexander]

I usually don't go through the trouble of signing up for Anything. But after the mighty douchebagary of Vijayjr i just had to post this. If you value your things, don't trust this guy he's a total dumbass.

http://i15.tinypic.com/5zlx1s5.jpg

Watch what you say to people vijay, shit like this comes back to haunt you. No matter what server you jump and how many times you change your name people will always know it's you. that's what you get for being a jackass. You might aswell sell your account because you're never going to get into an LS aslong as im playing to tell about how much of a fucking idiot you are.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...ria373/7-1.jpg

in response to me asking him how is RMT filled LS was going

Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Not a grammar Nazi but this guy isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

BG Level

I am still amazed at the fact the guy is ignorant enough to not change his name.....wow he surprises me on a daily basis.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

All around thief, jackass, moron. Acts like a 13 year old wannabe-pimp, but drops the pimp and goes all 13 year old when you tell him no. I seriously feel sorry for your server. At least we are free of him for at least 90 days.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Do not allow him to join your ls he is the worst player and rmt's, robs, steals accounts, ruins economy, you name it he does it.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

All of the above

Yup.

omg, I can't believe I'm late on this one...

I don't know where Alexander ranks on the universal drama scale (I hear remora loves their drama too), but we on alexander actually started a whole forum website devoted to drama. You will rarely ever see members from varying HNMLSs agree on anything. If someone from Claimed said the sky is blue, members from ICBM would say bulls4!+, it's light blue you moron. Then Finale would jump in and say "nu uh" on rainy days it's dark greyish, then Infusion would say it's black at night you idiots, etc, etc..

However, there is one thing that is agreed upon by all, and without contestation... Vijayjr is the biggest tool in ffxi history. /comfort Remora as Alexander rejoices lawlz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyna

I don't know where Alexander ranks on the universal drama scale (I hear remora loves their drama too), but we on alexander actually started a whole forum website devoted to drama. You will rarely ever see members from varying HNMLSs agree on anything. If someone from Claimed said the sky is blue, members from ICBM would say bulls4!+, it's light blue you moron. Then Finale would jump in and say "nu uh" on rainy days it's dark greyish, then Infusion would say it's black at night you idiots, etc, etc..

However, there is one thing that is agreed upon by all, and without contestation... Vijayjr is the biggest tool in ffxi history. /comfort Remora as Alexander rejoices lawlz
    facts....facts

Cait... cover the man hands hun...

Also, don't take this guy, as someone posted, he will do whatever he can to take your things from you...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyna

facts....facts
    Best post ever lol.

All of the above.
    Don't accept him.