Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    It never fails me that when I read a chapter of Claymore that I witness characters discussing events I never remember happening.
    I honestly can't even name 90% of the characters in this manga anymore. So many women in the same outfits with light colored hair.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    If you count the cheap 1 shot that Priscilla gave Teresa as "lost"
    Beat me to it...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

I can't remember "why" Teresa was so strong but can just recall that she was SO STRONG.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

She was able to outclass all other present and past Claymores as well as take down several awakened Claymores without using more than about 10% of her own yorma energy iirc. It's been a while since I read the early ones.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claym...4/c018/27.html - first hint of Teresa's power compared to Priscilla's (reading the next few chapters from this point was refreshing, especially after learning a little more about Priscilla's past).

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claym...4/c020/13.html - this and the next couple pages outlines her abilities and why she was/is so powerful. I imagine now that she's fighting an awakened Priscilla, she should have no problems tracking her Yoki and obviously shouldn't be susceptible to the same cheap trick. (also refreshing rereading their initial fight and how it ended)

Edit - Oh, Teresa also states later on that Priscilla has so much Yoki power that she can't read the flow, so maybe she will have issues again and could be susceptible to a cheap trick since she can't see it coming like she'd be able to from anyone else. Guess we'll find out, is it next month yet?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Though Teresa did state that Priscilla had so much Yoki power she couldn't track it well, she was still able to best her in combat from what I'm assuming is experience because she(Teresa) knew/knows how to control her yoki power better

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Da Realness

Yup. Shit's about to get real!

Fuuuu... Another month QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Soooooooo goooooooood.

Man I reread all the chapters and it's funny how little has actually happened over the last 50 chapters or so lol.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Fuck man. I'm half expecting some stupid shit to happen next chapter.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Fuck man. I'm half expecting some stupid shit to happen next chapter.
    Nuuu! There is still a lot that can happen involving The Organization and all so don't think we need a cheap shot to finish this arc up. (or I hope anyway)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

o.O Isn't The Organization completely wiped out now? Rubel and that other guy are dead and they were all that was left I think. I feel like they've written out anything related to the "main land" and them being an experiment or w/e (at least I hope that's the case by now).

Bring on Theresa vs Priscilla 2.0! Is it July yet?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

http://mangastream.com/r/claymore/152/2434/1

Well, not what I was expecting this chapter, but fleshing out the (semi-obvious?) back story is nice. OK, now is it August yet so we can get this fight officially going? :D

BG Level

Amazing how a single character can make a manga infinitely bad ass again.

Man, just... man. When did this manga start? Feels like I've been reading it since I was about 16 or 18... I don't remember if it was originally a monthly or if it eventually transferred to one.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Man, just... man. When did this manga start? Feels like I've been reading it since I was about 16 or 18... I don't remember if it was originally a monthly or if it eventually transferred to one.
    At once a month it's at 12 years 8 months of issues, not sure if they ever have hiatus or anything on monthly chapters...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

They actually took a 1 year break at some point I think...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Nuriko View Post
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claym...4/c018/27.html - first hint of Teresa's power compared to Priscilla's (reading the next few chapters from this point was refreshing, especially after learning a little more about Priscilla's past).

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claym...4/c020/13.html - this and the next couple pages outlines her abilities and why she was/is so powerful. I imagine now that she's fighting an awakened Priscilla, she should have no problems tracking her Yoki and obviously shouldn't be susceptible to the same cheap trick. (also refreshing rereading their initial fight and how it ended)

Edit - Oh, Teresa also states later on that Priscilla has so much Yoki power that she can't read the flow, so maybe she will have issues again and could be susceptible to a cheap trick since she can't see it coming like she'd be able to from anyone else. Guess we'll find out, is it next month yet?
    made me read like 12 chapters after clicking your reference look up. Even though its just a reread, i love the manga all the more not having to stop 1 month between chapters lol :3

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

http://readms.com/r/claymore/153/2482/1

Spoiler: show
    wtf @ wings, that's new XD...curious slightly how Teresa is able to awaken while the body itself is already technically in an awakened form of Claire...then again, it could just be the typical power-up/counter power-up we're used to from other series. At least this is fun though because well, it's Teresa XD.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Nuriko View Post
    http://readms.com/r/claymore/153/2482/1

wtf @ wings, that's new XD...curious slightly how Teresa is able to awaken while the body itself is already technically in an awakened form of Claire...then again, it could just be the typical power-up/counter power-up we're used to from other series. At least this is fun though because well, it's Teresa XD.

its like an awakened.. awakened I guess? O_o looks interesting, and somewhat naked... O_o

BG Level

Super Awakened 2. Lol I can't wait til next month!