+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Re: Claymore

great, i was afraid that i would miss out not reading the manga.

also, it would be nice to see that bandit carry out his vengeance on teresa for cutting off his hand, damn muddling claire

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My guess would be its probably scars like Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Its probably that the scars dont go away, just the body will always heal itself.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by kazen
    My guess would be its probably scars like Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Its probably that the scars dont go away, just the body will always heal itself.
    Would you get sick if an hot chick had scars on the chest? The shape even look normal based on the spandex outfit. >_> Those guys went from rape to being disgusted

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by kazen
    Would you get sick if an hot chick had scars on the chest? The shape even look normal based on the spandex outfit. >_> Those guys went from rape to being disgusted
    Good point. Not sure then what it could be.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

/cue to the shitting dick nipple picture.

I still think she just have Yoma skin, and they freaked out because they got scared more than disgusted...but we will never know.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

/cue to the shitting dick nipple picture.

I still think she just have Yoma skin, and they freaked out because they got scared more than disgusted...but we will never know.
    judging from the nature of this anime, it's probably something extreme and unexpected. i am thinking the head of yomi that a claymore chose in order to become a claymore. a yomi face on a hot chick's stomach is indeed a turn-off.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

The curve look normal tho..maybe she is just filling her suit with tissue or something. >_> Also, Claire didn't notice anything strange when she was hugging her earlier in that episode.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

The curve look normal tho..maybe she is just filling her suit with tissue or something. >_> Also, Claire didn't notice anything strange when she was hugging her earlier in that episode.
    i meant like a 2-d face, but i really can't imagine something so hideous that even a bunch of libidinous, savage bandits would find disgusting.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

Judging by how many of the guys here react in the fuck or duck thread, she probably had a tattoo on her stomach which made everyone not want to rape her anymore.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    Judging by how many of the guys here react in the fuck or duck thread, she probably had a tattoo on her stomach which made everyone not want to rape her anymore.
    I lol'd pretty hard.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    1 internet cookie for you.

probably was just a weird scar, I mean, back in those days (along with the whole yoma thing) seeing a nasty scar or ingrowth would probably freak a lot of people out.

win

*now hooked*

I've been pining for a dark medieval fantasy anime for ages now, and this does remind me a lot of Berserk (and come to think of it, Lodoss War) with the animation styles. It's rare a show has me go eyes-wide, but episode 8 definitely had me going, "Oh shit...."

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Oh yeah, episode 8 definitely made me go "Oh shit...!" as well. Probably the only oh shit moment that has hit me that hard in years.

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001
    *now hooked*

I've been pining for a dark medieval fantasy anime for ages now, and this does remind me a lot of Berserk (and come to think of it, Lodoss War) with the animation styles. It's rare a show has me go eyes-wide, but episode 8 definitely had me going, "Oh shit...."
    Everyone is the same. I literally stared at that page for like 5mins in disbelief. There are way to many "OH SHIT!" moments to come, most of them in the same time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001
    *now hooked*

Everyone is the same. I literally stared at that page for like 5mins in disbelief. There are way to many "OH SHIT!" moments to come, most of them in the same time frame.
    Part of me wants to read the manga now, but another doesn't since it'll just make me want to see the animated versions even more. I know people go gaga over the Bleach and Naruto mangas here, but I guess I'm a bit more partial to the animations through a combination of seeing things in motion and me being a so-so artist, myself. Sometimes manga fights are just plain confusing to visualize.

naturally I would say this, but the fight's aren't confusing at all. It's actually amazing how things like flash sword are drawn, as well as some of the sick abilities you see later on. In anycase, I bet people will pick up the manga after the anime is done. it's really worth reading.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    naturally I would say this, but the fight's aren't confusing at all. It's actually amazing how things like flash sword are drawn, as well as some of the sick abilities you see later on. In anycase, I bet people will pick up the manga after the anime is done. it's really worth reading.
    what's a good site for manga?

Old Merits
    BG Level

http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=1222

they have volumes 8-13 there. (vol.8 is where the anime is right now)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aru
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=1222

they have volumes 8-13 there. (vol.8 is where the anime is right now)
    i thought anime's @14?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast