+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore     submit to reddit submit to twitter

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Re: Claymore

It's hard to say because of where the manga is at IMO. It could go on for a while still, or be wrapped up pretty quickly.
    Though at the current pace, I don't think they can catch up to the manga. Even if so, they'd have little time to do much past that.

Hopefully they don't try to tack an ending on where the manga continues.

What I'd prefer is that they end this 26 episodes around the 7 year time jump and come back with a new season/series after that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia
    It's hard to say because of where the manga is at IMO. It could go on for a while still, or be wrapped up pretty quickly.
    Though at the current pace, I don't think they can catch up to the manga. Even if so, they'd have little time to do much past that.

What I'd prefer is that they end this 26 episodes around the 7 year time jump and come back with a new season/series after that.
    i think manga in general is superior to its counterpart in terms of quality and content. case in point, i have no desire to even dl and watch the anime episodes anymore after i started on naruto and claymore manga. and more often than not, i feel much more satisfied with what manga has to offer, than with unbearable staring contests and fights far and few in between in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by finale23

i think manga in general is superior to its counterpart in terms of quality and content. case in point, i have no desire to even dl and watch the anime episodes anymore after i started on naruto and claymore manga. and more often than not, i feel much more satisfied with what manga has to offer, than with unbearable staring contests and fights far and few in between in the anime.
    Ehh? In Naruto that may be the case but in Claymore it isn't. Everything happens pretty much like it does in the manga, some of the fight scenes are actually longer and somewhat more impressive. While I generally agree that the manga to Claymore is better than the anime, it's still worth watching.

Besides, how much time wasting and staring needs to be done in a 26 episode anime compared to a 200+ episode one?

There's just a couple more things I need to see in the anime before I put this on my list of great things to watch. If they do volume 11 right, it'll be legend.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Holy crap the anime needs to go faster, I just looked through and read some the manga... wow crazy stuff O_o Can't wait to see it animated

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura

Ehh? In Naruto that may be the case but in Claymore it isn't. Everything happens pretty much like it does in the manga, some of the fight scenes are actually longer and somewhat more impressive. While I generally agree that the manga to Claymore is better than the anime, it's still worth watching.

Besides, how much time wasting and staring needs to be done in a 26 episode anime compared to a 200+ episode one?

There's just a couple more things I need to see in the anime before I put this on my list of great things to watch. If they do volume 11 right, it'll be legend.
    i agree to an extent, but it's a bit difficult to watch the anime episodes, which are bland often times, when you already know how they turn out.

i agree to an extent, but it's a bit difficult to watch the anime episodes, which are bland often times, when you already know how they turn out.
    Well, that's kind of your fault for opting to read ahead in the manga if you only did it after hearing about the anime. Then again, I'm a person who isn't bothered by spoilers or knowing endings. Instead, I start saying things like, "Really? Wonder how they get to that point..." and go from there based on what I already know about the subject, if anything.

I would've thought that as well, but it really isn't. At least for me, I'm interested in how things will turn out, and how certain fights will look animated. The way they animated Quick Draw already had me impressed, and they certainly impressed me with Jean's attack. I must've read the manga like 5-6 times now, and I can still watch the anime like it's my first time because it IS really well done.

So I finally decided to read the manga after all the crazy talk about it, and man thats some badass shit. I know the anime comes out on Wednesday, but what time does the manga gets released?

Said before in some of the earlier pages, chapters are monthly. Or usually are, but I haven't seen one this month (unless I'm forgetting the extra chapter). There's no set date for them to come out in the month (least to my knowlegde).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Gotta love Miria. Awesome chapter.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fryte Avarise
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

19. WHERE

It's out. :D :D

lol, I was going to post that and you beat me :D

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

After every single episode I'm like "Damn, already?!" cause they feel so short

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fryte Avarise
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

HOORAH MORE OSHI MOMENTS

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The presentation of the battles in this episode were quite a bit different from the manga, but still enjoyable.

Aye, it was different. There were some really nice parts added in though, so it was good. I can see how they would fill their 26 episode quota. They seem to be slowing down quite a bit, possibly because they want to end on a high note with volume 11.

Looking forward to seeing Claire vs Flora though. And I'm hoping the conversation between Deneve and Undine isn't drawn out but still keeps the awesome.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looking forward to seeing Claire vs Flora though. And I'm hoping the conversation between Deneve and Undine isn't drawn out but still keeps the awesome.
    I'm definately looking forward to the same things. :D

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Cant find 19!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast