Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Alexander] Dohorehn (BC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[Alexander] Dohorehn (BC)

Dohorehn 75 MNK RNG PUP COR BLU NIN from Alexander, recently transfered to Kujata and applied to my LS.

I've only checked his BLU so far and he has full Homam and top notch gear for every other slot. Dohorehn didn't mention what LS he was from, but he said that his LS on Alexander had 6 relics, and Clihart was a lsmate who has 3 relics to himself.

He also has a Ballista mule/char he uses on Fenrir named Quelthos, 75 MNK WAR BRD BLM.

So, any information on him?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: [Alexander] Dohorehn (BC)

I don't recognise the name, he has changed it when switching servers. If you could tell us what race he is it would help a little.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Elvaan.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

If he's in a Linkshell with Clihart then he was in Claimed. I've asked their LS leader to post here, I don't know if he will though.

New Merits
    BG Level

Quelthos does not sound familiar, but I can ask meh frenz if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by KujDank
    Dohorehn 75 MNK RNG PUP COR BLU NIN from Alexander, recently transfered to Kujata and applied to my LS.

I've only checked his BLU so far and he has full Homam and top notch gear for every other slot. Dohorehn didn't mention what LS he was from, but he said that his LS on Alexander had 6 relics, and Clihart was a lsmate who has 3 relics to himself.

He also has a Ballista mule/char he uses on Fenrir named Quelthos, 75 MNK WAR BRD BLM.

So, any information on him?
    well if it was clihart it was claimed LS

dont know the name but know a 75pup is rare to come across ask for his name before trasfer

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This is a bought account from Hades server.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

i was in Claimed. i've never heard of or seen this person before

so the bought account from hades must be true. or a varriation of the truth

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I remember this guy from Hades yeah.. was surprised about the server & name so I looked into this topic.
    It seems indeed he came from Hades. He was a pretty nice guy imo, nothing bad was ever reported about him as far as I know.

However, if that guy claims he's from Alexander I guess he RMTed the account to someone else, who's just recently started playing on it.

So unless he gives you his real character name on Alexander (I'm guessing it got banned) it doesn't look too reliable.

If it's the original owner I'd give props to him, but stating he came from Alexander seems to me it got RMT-ed

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Yea it's a bought account. Doho was a good friend of mine in my old LS on Hades called Psychos. He quit about a month or so ago and sold his account, I was actually talking to him a couple days ago about it so I'll tell him about this next time we talk.

LMAO. yeah that's my character haha. or the guy that's playing it now at least... I quit two months ago. I can only hope now It's being used for good and not evil. Aren't those jobs pretty =3 Damn straight 75 PUP. Damn straight.

Well, if you should know my character was from FAIRY then moved to HADES lol. Not ALEXANDER.. and no I didn't have 6 relics.. last time I checked lol.

P.S. Pii you remember when I parried your triple attack in diorama and you were like o.o Yeah I know you remember that.

EDIT: I was racking my brain just now trying to figure out what my 7th job was lol. He left out Beastmaster.
    Alright, later.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Might current Dohorehn be old Blunted? Just a guess...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Thanks for the replies so far. I talked to him this morning and he just told me his original char on Alexander was named Blunted. Any info on Blunted?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Thanks for the replies so far. I talked to him this morning and he just told me his original char on Alexander was named Blunted. Any info on Blunted?
    Does it really matter? lol I mean you already know all you need to know which is he bought an account and then on top of that wasn't up front about it in the first place.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pes
    Does it really matter? lol I mean you already know all you need to know which is he bought an account and then on top of that wasn't up front about it in the first place.
    Well it would be nice to know if his original character got banned or did he deleted it. His original LS looks to me like a top notch ls so he must of had some skill into his toon. Just trying to find out whether he left his old char due to some drama/hate from his server or did he just delete and regret his decision and ended up buying a new character. He could of been some legendary guy from Alex that quit and came back and wanted to start new and just forgot to mention his current char was bought (lol). If he did have a pretty decent reputation and some people can vouch for his skill on his original toon, I personally think it might be forgivable that it's a bought account.

You suck doho. I shoulda broke your pearl to team minority. And you have been replaced by pes as the new red ranger but he left too so yall both suck.

blunted always know him to be more of a PvP person but was damn good so no complaining or bad remakes from me

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

It is blunted. he was one of the most hated people on Alexander for a time... mainly due to being one of the "first" to buy gil. Was a merc for hire to MPK for a time (lol, sad but true).

Sold his original character that got Rdill and adaberk from a JP shell b/c he was rejected from NA community. Came back a year+ later on a bought account w/ ridill/adaberk/etc (Quelthos, his "ballista mule"). after coming abck, seemed to have calmed down a LOT. mainly did ballista, lol. constant. ballista. Messed around in claimed on/off (im told) but didn't really do a lot.

Overall hes improved from what he was, but has very very poor grammar/logic lol.

knows how to play though, and is pretty nice guy. I like him

blunt

lol you post is sad but false matrix
    i have never mpk anyone your talking about are war we had with reflect Ls
    where phirien not me mpk them at KB and i was never a merc for hire we payed ppl to mpk (which never happened was just ls drama back then)
    please get your story striaght before u post
    and secondly everyone cried who suck about gil buyers bac then and half of them ended up being buyers undercover such as yourself
    yes phirien is RL friend i will know if u buy gil ofcourse which u did
    and you asked me to buy quelthos off me
    as far as most hated na are you retarded?
    only na that didnt like me were in rival ls's and we were only na ls killing things back then
    being a ebody kraken ridil war before my war was 54 might have made ppl mad
    cause back then na's were still trying to get osodes then

am i lieing? i will contact phirien and other alexander members
    you were on side lines bac then u have no clue what u say other then hear say lol i had almsot completed my armor for back then since sea wasnt out before u hit 75 for a 1st time

and this is for the chr buying thing
    i met dank helping some scrubs get o hat think they might have been rmt
    he was going to leave we talked maybe 2 mins
    he asked me if i wanted to hnm i said sure he said post app
    i said no pc at this time he psted for me
    next day he log in and we talk this is when chr thing came up
    i dont care if its bought account i dont care if ppl know
    my old account was a very very very nice account and im not taking time to make another im just here to play and do lots pvp
    i dont try and take other work and say its my own i wanted a account that was nice and i didnt have to do much work with and doho's account was perfect he did very well with it and to any one who thinks chr buyers suck im always around for pvp i will show u how i play
    p.s matrix was right about my english skills

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Blunted is a good guy, and most everything he says is true (I didn't read this entire post).

He is one of the few FF players who's cell # is in my phone. If he is wanting back into HNM then he will camp a lot and be on a lot. He camped LoO against me years ago, and was there every single day for the 4-12 hour camps. He is very much into ballista. One of the best ballista players there is most likely.