+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Re: Final Fantasy XI: Products of Merchandising

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    Edit: thanks for the info, now all these items are JP onry?
    Some of the images above have a play-asia.com watermark. As far as I know, play-asia will ship worldwide. The books you can order at amazon.co.jp, they also ship worldwide (at least books, no electronics or CDs).

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    If you honestly think that tiger is purple, your eyes really need to be checked.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SH

edit: that was for Izzy, and fuck the books (but thanks for the tip), i want a Mandy

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

http://www.date.upb.de/~mgrieger/sab...ndtonberry.jpg

That looks more like a Squirtle in a jacket instead of a shell.

I gave a friend for her bday one black mandy 2 years ago, and same with all the plushies, cds and artbooks, they are found on ebay.

But where can we get those models from? I'm at work so i can't do a proper search right now, but if there was a website that already ahs them, the url would be very appreaciated.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I saw most of those plushies and stuff in the vendor's room at sakura-con.

I want those shirts though.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    If you honestly think that tiger is purple, your eyes really need to be checked.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SH

edit: that was for Izzy, and fuck the books (but thanks for the tip), i want a Mandy
    Sorry, I didn't hear you, the wind was too loud rushing past my ears.

One of my LS members got the TP 100% WS OK shirt at e3 like 2 years ago. There's a picture of him wearing it on our forum. Also, I didn't see the Vana'Diel clock listed there, I totally bought one of those lol.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hmm, now I have to contemplate getting some of these things...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Can I get a special Ryko edition of the TP 100% t-shirt?

Banned.

BG Level

The clock is the only thing in the SE NA store (and the games -.-a)

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Level Down shirt is auto-win.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Those "Final Fantasy Creatures" look awesome and I must acquire them, and not just the FFXI ones. Figures like Florral Fallal, Knights of the Round, and Black Waltz had me hooked after only 20 seconds of googling.

My one problem is, after a bit more of using google, I'm having a hard time compiling a list of figures and their sources, albeit I haven't been at it too long. I did find that they sell 2 volumes of Fan Books which show the figures from some/most/all (not sure which) of the volumes, but I was hoping someone on here might know more and have a true list they can provide me. I am a true set collector and it drives me insane when figures, or card games, or whatever it is I'm seeking is not well documented or when a company intentionally puts out "secret" pieces or doesn't list certain "promos" or "chase" objects. I've already found a website that stated the first Fan Book shows all figures from the first three series plus some pre-production models but intentionally doesn't show a "secret" Rikku figure. A bit more googling revealed other sets have "secrets" as well as "crystal" chase figures. So, I already have no faith in official documentation, though I will still purchase it.

If anyone has experience with these figures, or actually has made it a point to acquire all of these figures, I'd appreciate any listings you can provide, or info about oddball pieces I'd have to spend months tracking down. Thanks.

Am I the only one that thinks this thread has enough info to be worthy of a move to Elmer's history section?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I hope I'm not the only person that always wanted the PERSECUTOR! shirt just for the wtf factor.

Whar iz Carbuncle plush? I guess it might be considered a Carbuncle from another FF, but Carby and mandragora were the only ones I could find back when I looked. I suppose there is an oh-so slight chance that they could have released new things since 2004.

Am I the only one that thinks this thread has enough info to be worthy of a move to Elmer's history section?
    I think it's a good reference, I'd like to see it kept somewhere that I can find it again without drowning in bookmarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    it's well compiled, organized, informative, complete, and contains vast quantities of valuable and interesting information. i'd hit that.

Where can I order the goblin plushies from? Idc about importing, just want one! (As a gift, not for myself <.<b).

Quote Originally Posted by Spekkio
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    it's well compiled, organized, informative, complete, and contains vast quantities of valuable and interesting information. i'd hit that.
    Yeah, it's a really good thread. =D> I'll let it stay here for a bit until it's complete so everyone can see it.

Taking a break.

I'll continue tomorrow with the most interesting part of my topic: the comic books (official and fan made).

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

For people who want plushies (sorry no Gobbie):
    http://abctoy4me.com/anime-plush-final- ... dolls.html

I never ordered something at this site, so I can't say anything about if they are actually good or not. They used to have the Chocobo plushie too (like a year ago).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Level down shirt out of stock.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

An interesting read.
    Could you post the ISBNs of the books? Makes it easier to hunt the more desirable ones down.