Re: Job Profiles - Summoner

http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...SMNprofile.jpg

This pic looks creepy. . . in a sexual way

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Lots of little things I liked about this one - the fact that the pigaches affect the way the avatars walk is neat. So many good characters related to summoners - <3 Karaha and Ildy-Goldy.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy
    http://www.cactusleaftl.com/ffxipics...stralsigna.jpg
    ???????? – Astral Signa
    This magical staff topped with an ominous insignia once belonged to a magical country destroyed by the Orcs. The bottom was used to draw symbols as part of incantations to open gates to the astral plane. Upon receiving the staff, it became the Orcish general’s secret treasure, until he gave it over to the Yagudo as a peace offering.
    Interesting backstory to the Signa. Can't say I was expecting that.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

a couple of the descriptions in this sound made upby SE, not elmer as hell but the austere thing was interesting

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    a couple of the descriptions in this sound made upby SE, not elmer as hell but the austere thing was interesting

You do realize that things are going to be made up in a fantasy game right?
    Of course stuff dealing with making pacts with gods/demi-gods and summoning them is gonna have some made up shit, just try to roll with it.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic

Of course stuff dealing with making pacts with gods/demi-gods and summoning them is gonna have some made up shit, just try to roll with it.
    well excuse me princess, but would you be having less of a hissyfit if I had said "badly written" instead of "made up"?

"uhhh what's this staff for UH A GIGAS HAD IT AND HE WAS SMART AND THE STAFF STEALS MEMORIES" is lame. the fire spirit thing explains nothing. the errant hat thing is the stupidest item description in any of these profiles period.

do me a favor and google "suspension of disbelief", moron. you sound like some retard that just got off the alla bus.

The Errant Hat one at least was confusing to me, but they call the HQ version Mahatma gear so I guess it makes sense. It's like Batman traveling the world to perfect his mind, body, and soul
    man

gave it an edit

Check out that Taru's pedosmile...definetly has a propesity for boy ass.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

or carby ass >_>

then again when you're talking about tarus, all concept of pedophilia goes down the drain...

I liked this one alot.. cos well I am a summoner...
    the swaying avatars cos of the boots was kinda funny.

I also liked the part about the Glittering Clothes. WE NEED MORE Glittering clothes! or hobo rags.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

no more hobo rags

more glittering clothes plz (NOW WITH MORE GLITTER)

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

GLITTERING HOBO RAGS...SHAPED LIKE SHINOBI GI'S!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

well excuse me princess, but would you be having less of a hissyfit if I had said "badly written" instead of "made up"?

"uhhh what's this staff for UH A GIGAS HAD IT AND HE WAS SMART AND THE STAFF STEALS MEMORIES" is lame. the fire spirit thing explains nothing. the errant hat thing is the stupidest item description in any of these profiles period.

do me a favor and google "suspension of disbelief", moron. you sound like some retard that just got off the alla bus.
    First off, read my post, and then read yours... who is the one that seems like they are having a "hissy fit"?

Yeah, I wouldn't have posted if you said badly written instead of made up. They don't mean the same thing or close to the same thing. You're fucking stupid if you think someone should know what you mean when you use the wrong words to describe what you mean.

Also, bitch please, no one gives a shit about what you find to be lame.

Kinda funny, that alla bus comment... I did lol.
    Mostly because you act just like the majority of alla posters, only difference being you use words like "fuck" and "shit" so you think you're somehow better.

Banned.

BG Level

First off, read my post, and then read yours... who is the one that seems like they are having a "hissy fit"?
    Gee, I dunno, the one who's trying to take a potshot at the comment that wasn't only not meant to start a flame, but not directed at anyone in particular? Suggesting that I haven't noticed that FFXI is a fantasy game and telling me to try to keep up justifies a flame response.

Yeah, I wouldn't have posted if you said badly written instead of made up. They don't mean the same thing or close to the same thing. You're fucking stupid if you think someone should know what you mean when you use the wrong words to describe what you mean.
    Stop trying to safe face, saying that something was made up on the spot and that something was written badly mean the exact same fucking thing and you know it. It's not my fault you think you're funny.

Also, bitch please, no one gives a shit about what you find to be lame.
    If there's one thing I love, it's undeserved self-importance. This is a FFXI discussion forum; all opinions are equal, negative or positive, and saying that my opinion is worth less than yours makes no sense because who the fuck are you?

Kinda funny, that alla bus comment... I did lol. Mostly because you act just like the majority of alla posters, only difference being you use words like "fuck" and "shit" so you think you're somehow better.
    Which is funny to me because any day of the week, you can post that "(something) makes no logical sense" on Alla and get some retard like yourself to immediately attempt to force some unfunny shit down your throat like "LOL MAGIC MIDGETS RIDIN CHIKUNZ". You sound like a majority of alla posters, only difference being

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Gee, I dunno, the one who's trying to take a potshot at the comment that wasn't only not meant to start a flame, but not directed at anyone in particular? Suggesting that I haven't noticed that FFXI is a fantasy game and telling me to try to keep up justifies a flame response.
    Oh. You actually made a comment that WASN'T meant to start a flame...? My bad.
    Trolling you is only fun under a certain set of circumstances. I wish you wouldn't have said that so that I could have kept this going as some long string of quote-blocks and troll posts, but you just took all the fun out of it.

Have a nice day.

In all seriousness though, I did want to point out that you misunderstood "Also, bitch please, no one gives a shit about what you find to be lame." That was the one comment that I typed seriously, and I didn't mean it to say that your opinion is any less important than anyone else's, but that no ones else's opinion is really all that important (because they are just opinions..

Banned.

BG Level

Oh. You actually made a comment that WASN'T meant to start a flame...? My bad.
    Trolling you is only fun under a certain set of circumstances. I wish you wouldn't have said that so that I could have kept this going as some long string of quote-blocks and troll posts, but you just took all the fun out of it.

Have a nice day.
    http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9043/safelw4.jpg

IT'S OK GUYS HE WAS JUST TROLLING

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Isn't that what forums are for?

Sagacious Sundi

Thanks, Elmer! I really liked this one, and not just because I'm a SMN. I like the referrences to the astral plane. What I don't like is how it calls Carby the avatar of light and how the Fire Spirit description doesn't explain why spirits and avatars are different, although I would guess it's because you summon a pact with the same elemental/spirit that you made a pact with, unlike avatars where it's just a, well, avatar of what you made a pact with.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Sagacious Sundi
    Thanks, Elmer! I really liked this one, and not just because I'm a SMN. I like the referrences to the astral plane. What I don't like is how it calls Carby the avatar of light and how the Fire Spirit description doesn't explain why spirits and avatars are different, although I would guess it's because you summon a pact with the same elemental/spirit that you made a pact with, unlike avatars where it's just a, well, avatar of what you made a pact with.
    They are probably different because they are just elemental spirits, I assume that they don't have a brain to take the commands.
    Since it's said that the horn enhances a summoner's ability to communicate via telepathy, I'm thinking that the Summoner is actually communicating with the actual being and not the avatar...
    Also, they seem to be a different kind of pact, since the abilities are called Blood Pacts, while for the Fire Spirit it talks about a written pact.

One or both of those are probably the reason. But until SE says something we won't know for certain.

Banned.

BG Level

Am I the only one who thinks the whole "LOL THE SMN AND CARBY ARE SHARING A CREEPY SEXY SMILE" is a bit forced? It's a basic ")", not a lip licking wild stare.