BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A warning to ANYBODY on Bahamut: Rushh.

Ok so I know this is small time drama compared to recent BG topics but honestly I can't take this anymore, Rushh has finally hit a nerve. Let us begin our journey.

**I do caution you, this is a long read, but if you are on Bahamut, it is for your own good**

Over the summer, SE had the brilliant idea of Server Transfer, which in my opinion has been a way for trash to hop over to a server where they are unknown and make a new reputation for themselves. A small percent of these people are actually decent, hard working people -- but then of course you have the vast majority. Well this story is about a Summoner named Rushh. Now I don't know if this was her name on her previous server, but that is what she is named on Bahamut. She joined Kazoku within a few days of being here. She showed up to various HNM camps including Tiamat and Fafnir where ApkalluVendetta (LS owned by me) had been present. I personally had never said a word to Rushh, but one day this comes about...

Rushh>> um i heard your LS was saying bad things about me, please tell them to stop
    Belkin>> I was unaware of this and I don't think its true...But I can tell them anyway...

Now of course that isn't word for word, but a short summary of the first conversation I ever had with this "thing".

She seemed nice at first, saying hi whenever she saw me and making small talk. I thought nothing of it really until I noticed that she would try to get into incredibly deep conversations with me, often asking about my personal life and bringing up her "tragic" childhood. She would often send me 10 or more /tells without me even responding. Often times she would try to contact me on AIM if I wasn't logged on to FFXI. At this point I was somewhat annoyed, as I had not asked to be involved in such conversations and they were thrust upon me.

For a couple weeks I joked about it with my LS, saying things like "Rushh aggro" whenever she sent me a /tell out of the blue. Around this time I became aware of her talking to another one of my LS members, Domoarigato. Around this time she joined Jokers "HNM" LS (Which was basically the laughing stock of the end game community for several weeks before it broke). Domoarigato and I would sit at Cerberus often with Rushh standing right next to us attempting to engage in more deep conversations. Viltaru, another LS member of mine, decided he wanted to mess with her, so he kept asking her personal questions, as well as asking her about Domoarigato and I. In the end, she would admit "she liked us".

At this point, she was still yapping at me and I honestly couldn't take it any longer, I black listed her. I asked Domo to do the same, but he turned the advice down.

A few days pass and I take her off my black list because she was bugging Domo about "Why won't Belkin talk to me???", so the usual conversation occurs like clockwork, this time while I am standing outside of Dynamis Xarcabard waiting to enter. Then out of nowhere

Rushh>> marry me
    Belkin>> What?
    Rushh>> marry me in game, you are a great guy, someone i want to be around!
    Belkin>> Maybe if you pay me... (I honestly said that)

No lie, this is what she said next...

Rushh>> how much...?

So if you didn't already think this chick is a little out there from what I told you already, this might set you off a little bit. So of course, I inquire just for the sake of knowing what you MIGHT give me if I "marry her" in game.

Belkin>> Well, LS is close to finishing Gjallarhorn, we need about 15 more Jadeshells, so how bout 15M?
    Rushh>> i only have 8M, take it, as long as i get a ring on my finger.
    Belkin>> Naw, I can't take all your money, just keep it.

At this time, she insisted I take the money, but I refused. Keep this in mind as she will bring this up later as me "begging" for 15M.

So we are camping Cerberus a few days later once again, when Jokers LS shows up without a death time. Rushh proceeds to ask her friend in a JP LS (PhantasmMenace for those of you that know them) what time it died. For unknown reasons, this JP friend of hers tells her. The leader of the JP LS finds out and starts chewing out Rushh for even asking, as it is disrespectful. Rushh then complains to me and starts crying about the whole issue. I tell her she shouldn't have been asking in the first place. Afterwards she goes on a rant about how "HNM camping shouldn't come between friendship". I was silent most of the time, as I didn't really want to talk to her anyway. Rushh is placed on my black list for the second time after this incident.

A day or so later, she sends me a message on AIM.

Rushh>> I can understand why you are mad at me, but I want you to understand that Domoarigato and I are just friends. I want you to know it is because all kids your age are immature and don't know how to handle a female being friends with a male.

From this IM, it was my understanding that Rushh and I were a "thing" in her eyes. Just let me say right now, NO. I got the IM while I was asleep, I was unable to respond.

Later at Khimaira, LUNA claims and begins to lulz it to death. Seeing as it was one of the most pitiful attempts at Khimaira I've ever seen, I start talking a little trash. The bulk of the taunting was me saying my signature "slain" every time one of their 6 tanks died (Yes at one time). Anybody in the Bahamut endgame community knows "slain" is more or less a common saying now at camps and usually isn't meant to be offensive. But Jokers LS, not knowing, lashes out at me. Several members, including Rushh start talking trash. At this time I had Rushh black listed, but AV members told me what she was saying. These insults consisted of jabs at my real life, including "get a job", "you live with your parents" and of course the famous "ill show everybody our AIM conversations". Of course I live with my parents, I'm 18 and I just recently quit my job. Unfortunately I revealed those tidbits of information in one of our earlier "deep conversations", my mistake. LUNA ended up wiping and then accused FI of stealing when they had like 1-2 weakened people up trying to hold it. FI told Jokers off and FI was deemed the heroes of the day.

Again, some days pass with Rushh attempting to contact me through various methods. Over the course of the next week, I would end up black listing at least 4 of Rushh's in game characters. After I black listed the first two, she began to become aggressive, often threatening to "reveal" my wrong doings to the world if I didn't be friends with her. I swept her to the side, as I had nothing to say to these empty threats. Until one day, one of the things she said on a 5th character caught my attention...

Hexacronium>> hey loser why dont you move out of your parents house, get a job and quit causing your family grief!
    Belkin>> Hey Rushh, how is it going?
    Hexacronium>> this isnt rushh you idiot
    Belkin>> Yes...It is.
    Hexacronium>> i read your forums, nobody even wanted to make gjallarhorn! pathetic how you begged me for 15M when your LS didnt even want relic, you just wanted it for yourself because kingking is your second account, you are pathetic.

At this point, she had touched a nerve, as Gjallarhorn has been the biggest accomplishment of ApkalluVendetta to date. I told her off over the course of a couple /tells and added her to black list, being the 5th one of her characters to have made my black list.

To speed the story up a little bit, as if I went into detail on this next part, this would turn into a 75 page novel.

Rushh proceeds to bombard me with IM's on AIM, one night making five different screen names just to IM me after I blocked the previous ones. From that point to today (Which is about 2-3 weeks), I have blocked a total of ELEVEN, 11, XI, screen names of Rushh's. Every single time the IM has something to do with slandering me and saying how most of my LS doesn't even like me. I assure her not one person in my LS likes her and proceed to block the 12th screen name.

Lets take a break at this point and sum up what I have been trying to say...Rushh is a psycho bitch. All these past 2 weeks, she has stalked me to whatever zone I have been in, then has proceeded to shout things about me and my LS. I GM'd her a couple days ago and the GM assured me if she shouted or harassed me again, she would be banned. As the GM has received several calls other than mine about her for similar harassment issues. This prompts her to make a blog about me (and less notably Janeru) which just pushed me and ApkalluVendetta off the edge. As much as the website attempts to slander my name, I am not afraid to post it, as it makes Rushh look like a complete and utter retard...95% of the information is untrue.

http://bahamutshotmess.blogspot.com/

Try reading that without losing yourself in the dumbness. She also takes a shot at Drod and Nivean's NEW BORN CHILD when she has nothing against either of them. What kind of pathetic piece of shit would do that?

If you are on Bahamut, I strongly urge you to add these characters to your black list as soon as possible to avoid this kind of stalking and harassment my LS and I have received.

1. Rushh
    2. Rebirthflame
    3. Rebirthflames
    4. Cemorilla
    5. Hexacronium

In closing, I would like to say that Rushh is the biggest piece of shit I have ever known in this game, and I've known some bad ones (Fatality comes to mind). You seriously need to get your priorities straight if you have nothing better to do than write a blog about someone's new born child you pathetic scum. I want to make it known you are NOT a good person and as one of my LS members said "You are a low-life piece of shit that should burn in a house fire for making that comment."

Thank you for your time, Bahamut Community.

- Belkin

Re: A warning to ANYBODY on Bahamut: Rushh.

o.o

lol....

Finally, some good non-Taj related drama. :D

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

oh lawd, that was worth the read. thats some fucked up shit lol

edit:BOTKINTHE HOT MESS OF BAHAMUT

oh god i lol'd

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

lets nor forget the shouts about our ls !

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

did she send you nudes ?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

here rushh i packed this lunch for you /loads gun. Dine on a bullet.

Old Merits
    BG Level

HOLY FUCK SAUCE WHAT A CLOWN

she/he/it needs a swift kick to the chin pronto

is.. there nudes? O.O

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

he/she/it is from Shiva server originally, the OP's post pretty much matches her/his/it's description perfectly

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

At least you are a HAWT MESS!

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

She used to be on Shiva. She made a mess of things wherever she went and is god awful bipolar. She once had an argument with herself on KI with 2 accounts.. pretty much everything you said I would completely expect.

Never, ever talk to her under any circumstances. Another one of her mules (I wouldn't be surprised if she payed the $100+ to transfer all her mules) is Aspidochelonee.

It's a guy btw. It was somewhere on KI and someone had gotten to know him well enough to find his myspace. It wasn't a "maybe it really is him" situation, either. The myspace was posted, a lot of the information matched suspiciously well,(It refers to itself as "Nikki" and the display name was Nicholas.. i know it's just a name, but a lot of other things matched.)and about 2 days after it was found, the page was deleted.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Post pics of her naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole

edit:BOTKINTHE HOT MESS OF BAHAMUT
    what is up with that shit loooooooool
    weird stuff....that hexacromium character sent me a tell after you killed KV that one time and was saying they were niki and i was all like niki who? cause i dont know a niki >.>;;
    i'd shut your curtains if i was you they could be outside right now. o.o

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I like her already, lol.

/sarcasm

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

what are the chances this is just a really, really, really bored guy having fun at your expense? although I guess this person really could be that retarded.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

She said "her" name was Nicole. Very ironic.

For a while we were afraid there may be something unstable with her mentally. From the way she was wording things she sounded awfully sincere. Maybe she has that palsy that's bee floating around whitegate, iono...

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

That's a man, baby!

Banned.

BG Level

I have the 15M, can i marry you?

Good read.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast