BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Re: Complete Mission Cutscenes

The torrent has 74.4% of its contents, which I now have again. So thanks for that.

The files missing at the moment are: CoP 4, 6, 7, 8, 8 Prologue, and the AN quest line.
    CoP 4 and the quests are partially available but not enough to complete. So if anyone is willing to add them to the torrent or upload elsewhere that'd be nice. If you aren't sure how to, just reply or PM me and I can try to give instructions.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Seriously, is no one willing to upload them somewhere?
    Anyways, I thought I might get around to doing ToAU in a while now that it's long gone and it seems like content is pretty much over. That is if anyone is still interested, but I'd probably post it for the heck of it anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level

guess this would be the best place to ask...
    I havnt played FF in awhile, tho i'm still interested a bit in the storylines of Wings.
    Anyone know of a place where I could download the CSs? if there even exists such a place.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I gave up on the Torrent. I seeded for the last few months to no avail.

Thankfully, I found another source, here: http://ffxicutscenes.blogspot.com/

This guy has HQ videos of CoP, ToAU, Sandoria, Windurst (with mixed in CS from Star Onions and SMN flag), NPC Fellowship, some cool CoP quests, etc.

He hasn't updated since April, which is too bad.

Note that with Gwyn's original videos you can still get Bastok and Besieged CS which are 100% in the torrent. Thankfully those are two of the only ones the above guy didn't also have.

I too am waiting for a WoTG mission and quest HQ compilation. YouTube doesn't do anything justice.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I did the same but I gave up as well... Unable to get the full torent I stopped seeding since my ISP only allow me 10gig before charging me.

Thanks for the link Kriz, i'll try to complete the part of the storyline I miss with that link :/

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Wow, here I though I was the only one obsessed with cutscenes.
    Anyway, I'm currently trying to get WoTG missions/quests uploaded. I don't have the write-up on my blog yet because I'm still waiting for things to upload. The original seeding seems to take a really long time on Vuze. So far, I have WoTG windy uploaded
    http://www.vuze.com/details/JWV5IQIB...DFP63LO6N.html
    The rest are forthcoming. Still waiting on Sandy to capture an area in campaign on Shiva so the bard doesn't keep disappearing in Sandy[S].

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

<3! Love your work. Any I love the Windy WoTG story over all else!

I also love that you do those little sidequests with good amounts of CS'es. I know two I have that I'd love to rewatch- X Marks the Spot and the oh-so-amazing Confessions of a Bellmaker. There's also that San d'orian one with the Ordelle's caves and the timetraveling knight (A Timely Visit, I think).

I'll start camping your Vuze account and help seed ;p

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Thanks! A Timely Visit is posted, but I haven't done the other two quests you mentioned. Maybe I will do those once my RDM is 75 and I have more free time.

I was able to get WoTG Bastok uploaded and the the main Missions should be up sometime today as well.

I also updated my blog:
    http://ffxicutscenes.blogspot.com/

Ridill
    BG Level

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Thanks alot. Much appreciated.

wow @ how theyre doing CSs now. that drg impaling the demon one one of the most epic things ive seen in a ff11 CS

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Can somebody post or PM me if they get the final cutscene of Crystalline Prophecy uploaded in good quality? I'd really love the cinematic part of the cutscene.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Hmmm, guess no one is seeding any more huh? All the uploaded files are gone too. :-/

Are the files gone?

avanent

rip? :/
    1 peer, 0 seeds :/

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This thread is pretty moldy, so I thought it might be a good idea to instead embed or at least link to a bunch of Youtube vids that have become available by many players since the time this was posted. Just wanted to post this to remind myself to do it eventually...

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'm searching for good quality complete Wings cutscenes to potentially embed in this thread. Preferably high def, no added music, no linkshell/tell chatter etc. That might sound lazy but Youtube is a big place, if someone has recommendations please post away.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

http://www.youtube.com/user/WotgAshiee

I started putting some missions up the other day, been in the process of filming them and such (my computer not being nice to me atm so its not letting me film missions easily )

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

That looks really nice. Thanks for responding.

Check the OP for embedded Wings vids.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I have some of the cop cutscenes on my youtube thing. I think they're pretty HQ.

unfortunately my computer blew up and nuked both hard drives before i could get everything posted.

apparently i don't post enough here to put up a link to it, so search for Rosaffxi on youtube.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

All right. I haven't quite decided yet how to go about this. Obviously there's too many to embed all missions. But I wanted to at least showcase Wings because it's like the current storyline of interest.