Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Working Parser?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Re: Working Parser?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    did I do anything to you? I dont recall doing anything but changing your custom title to something more fitting, maybe you are getting me confused with taj. Take up your issues with him, and no, its not wade.
    No, I'm not confusing you with Taj. Taj has my heartfelt thanks for finally breaking me off of this awful game.

Not LogMon? What is it FFXIAlarm or something? Written in.... Ada? There's no other "well known" program besides Windower, and you can ask StarHawk personally about that.

Why are you still reading/posting if you have quit the game? Shoo already.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik

oh idk, maybe because putting all my evenings and weekends into trying to enhance people's gameplay experience only to have those same people turn around and accuse me of stealing is a bit.. insulting? You of all people should understand, given your software background.

Notice how this is a brand new account that was only created the same day of said accusations?

Quote Originally Posted by dvsparse

oh idk, maybe because putting all my evenings and weekends into trying to enhance people's gameplay experience only to have those same people turn around and accuse me of stealing is a bit.. insulting? You of all people should understand, given your software background.

Notice how this is a brand new account that was only created the same day of said accusations?
    And why did you even bother creating an account? You quit, stay quit by letting it go and leaving.

And why did you even bother creating an account? You quit, stay quit by letting it go and leaving.
    When Wiccaan released the source code for Windower, guess who showed up? Cliff, even though he had quit the game a long time ago and had let go of everything surrounding it. Having your work shit on is a personal insult that transcends any kind of other boundaries and grudges one might hold.

Again, I'm sure you can identify with it if you actually pull your head out of your ass for half a second and stop trying to own me like you always tried so hard to do.

It's only a personal insult if for some bizarre reason you still care what this community thinks of you.

You quit. Stop caring and go away.

It's only a personal insult if for some bizarre reason you still care what this community thinks of you.

You owned me. Your mission in BG-life has now been accomplished. You have officially reached Lv. 80OWN/40LOL. Congratulations, go pick up your Awesome Cap.

You owned me. Your mission in BG-life has now been accomplished. You have officially reached Lv. 80OWN/40LOL. Congratulations, go pick up your Awesome Cap.
    Let me demonstrate:
    That may have been insulting if I cared about your opinion. I don't, so it really isn't.

Owned again (I'll be owned yet a third time after you respond to this thread again, which you always do).

Taj has my heartfelt thanks
    You're welcome.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

deja vu... in before "nuh-uh".

Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    Taj has my heartfelt thanks for finally breaking me off of this awful game.
    You're welcome.
    Make sure you quote the whole thing. It's true though.

Derail over. New rule is: on-topic or deleted.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

I vote for graniteparse as the new name

Meh, I decided DirectParse seemed good enough. Fit better with the objective/feel of the project. Already changed all the titles and such to that. I'll make notes in code commenting also about the previous name, author etc.

I need to change all the GNU documentation too now ;; /cry

GraniteParse was tempting tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Amele

so, yeah; a dps feature could be added (relatively easily) but that doesn't mean a useful dps feature could be added relatively easily.

if there's a way to detect engaged status that might be best. if there's a way to detect *everyone's* engaged status that'd be even better. etc.
    [/size]
    Frankly it doesn't need to be complex, DPS over the course of the battle should be sufficient. I know that EQ2s most popular parser tracks your average DPS over the course of the fight and everyone uses that and not your "engaged DPS" since your true performance (ie usefulness) is not in spike damage but over the course of the entire fight.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Bestovian
    Any options with "Insert New Name Parse Here" that allows you to track the number of WS like what is tracked with lildevil? Its really hard to get an accurate WS average with "OLD DVS" as it really is just your Hi/Low and the average is in between the two.

Would really make testing a little easier especially will the updates with WS damage.
    This has bugged me before. It'll probably be the next thing I look at doing.

New sourceforge site up and running:

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/directparse

some bug fixes and a UI upgrade are included in the newest release.

I just want to take the time to thank everyone involved with this project. Parsing, to me, is something that makes this game SOOOOOOO much more interesting and drives me to make my characters better. I do, understand the circumstances involving Kalia's exile from our little world - but I think that the work he did on the parser is and has been a bit undervalued - regardless of where his starter code did or didnt come from he spent alot of time working on the parser which is something many of us didnt do. That being said, again thanks to everyone who has and will work on this project in the future because lord knows I dont have the time to help out.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Any chance of getting Skill Hit % to work? Shows up as N/A for me, even with filters off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast