FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

BGs List of Current known WoTG issues:

This is going to be our little compilation list of the issues we believe need tweaking by SE the next time they get around to poking something. Please post the issues regarding WotG ONLY. I dont want to see any QQing about how you think SAM sucks or RNG is now overpowered, real issues.

* Campaign in inside areas takes way too long to start, lasts for a very long time, ends, then begins way too quickly to get anything done. Is this an intended feature based on the limited control our nations have? We would prefer to have a little less campaign time and much shorter wait on enemy arrival.
    Admin: Certain NPCs now stay up during campaign, thanks SE!

* Elementals appearing inside [S] citys and causing significant lag, this happened in besieged too when it first arrived.
    Admin: Supposed to be fixed, Thanks SE!

-----
    Thats all Im posting right now, I leave the community to continue with the list.

Also SE, we thank you for sprinters shoes.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: BGs List of Current known WoTG issues:

Map quest Npc's to stay up during campaign , which would help a great deal. I don't want to have to walk across a big map to have to sit somewhere for 1 hour+ do a quest then sit somewhere for 1-2 hours just to hand it in. I still need 2 maps simply because i did'nt want to waste my limited playtime waiting for NPC's to pop.

EDit: FIXED Thanks SE!

Allied notes from killing mobs in the past is this correct we get none?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Not sure if I should make new thread asking for confirmation.
    But here's what happened last night:
    I helped my friend who were SAM for fighting NM Fingerfilcher Dradzad (DNC NM for Angelstone quest), she popped 2hrs and tried to self SC. Out of 4 consecutive WS (all connected), none of 2 connecting SC created any SC. (No gear swap at all)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

certain pet TP moves do not function properly when using the "Sic" command

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Deodorize lists 15 WHM, 15 RDM, 10 SCH. However, SCH actually learns Deodorize at 15.

I noticed that the other known issues thread was un-stickied. Should we list known issues here if they were caused by the WotG version update but are not really WotG content? Example: Cerb Assault has been legitimately broken since the version update.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Campaign mobs in Eldieme go to places where it's impossible for a player to go and come back to get points. I don't mind falling down a one-way hole to smash orcs but if there's no way to get back to reclaim points then it's buggy.

Also, why do Light Arts and Dark Arts both have that crappy generic "attack up" icon? Seriously, Pup got 9 custom icons (8 Elements and Overload) and you can't draw a white and black book for a Job Ability that stays up indefinatly?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh sweet, I was looking for something like this. I thought about posting a GM call, but this is more relieving.

* The Macro /ja "Healing Waltz" <target> doesn't work. Have to cast through the menu everytime. (for dancer)

EDIT: I'm such a retard, I used /ma instead of /ja... lol

I had some other stuff, but I forgot to write them down.. guess I'll edit/repost once I remember.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Not really a bug, but it would be nice if npc could keep hate from you like general in Besieged. Nothing more fun than having one circle blade every mobs you just slept.

Again, not a bug, but a npc should mark every map with Campaign related thing. Nothing more annoying than walking around to find the stronghold or npc. I know we will learn their location eventually, but it should be a little more obvious

* Campaign in inside areas takes way too long to start, lasts for a very long time, ends, then begins way too quickly to get anything done. Is this an intended feature based on the limited control our nations have? We would prefer to have a little less campaign time and much shorter wait on enemy arrival.
    Happened in Ronfaure the other day, waited at least 30min before 15demon/fomor/orc destroyed us all at the same time. It's not exclusive to inside area, it's just worse there

CoronalCool

While fighting Fingerfilcher Dradzad NM for the 'claws of the griffon' quest, apparently a jugner campaign was going on, because after about 30% of his HPs gone about 8 Elvaans in Iron Musketeers armor warped in, summarily killed it in about 5 seconds flat, then ran off...
    Personally I was laughing my ass off, but after I hit the ??? again nothing happened. I had to wait a few minutes and touch it again to fight the NM all over. Killed it this time and got the cutscene to complete the quest.
    Wasn't really that bad of a glitch, but the campaign NPC's probably shouldn't be engaging Quest NMs.

Admin: Partially fixed, Thanks SE!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They just fixed the ele issues a few hours ago with a emergency maintinence.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I forgot to add this
    Last night I tried to solo DC Yagudo on Fort Karugo-Narugo [s], but accidentally zoned out to Meriphetaud Mountain [s]. When I tried zoning back immediately, the Yagudo didn't disappear. Instead, it was walking back to its original position

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I don't believe this has been addressed yet. Today I participated in campaign and after it ended got accessed. I zoned a few times and came back out to kill some Ladybug's. When campaign started up again some of the Shadow type mobs came near and started attacking me. I went ahead and blew up, but didn't think that campaign monsters are supposed to attack you if you don't have the sword above your head (i.e. not participating).

Pic below:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Shadowhand.jpg

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Dalaran

to mistpyes count? if so, found one in the Young Griffons quest to kill the NM in Jugner,

"Is seems Kobus has blah blah" from the Altennia elv or w/e her name is.

should be it, not is.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Apparently when you do /clock the current time isnt adjusted to be 20 years earlier while in the past.

I'm having a hard time dealing with this whole "in the past" thing.

If I go back and kill the ancesters of the mobs I leveled on, will I lose xp when I go back to the future? Since the mobs I had leveled on now never existed! If so, then what happened to all that time I spent leveling? Do I get those years back and now I am younger?

I'm scared I might cause a rip in the space-time continuum and wake up dead!

I just participated in a Campaign in N. Gustaberg. Actually it was two back to back (but with a large wait before the 2nd wave of mobs showed). When the first ended I got assessed and got a new tag (an LS mate with me did the same thing). When I got assessed at then end of the second one I got 0 Allied Notes (same thing with the LS mate). We both killed at least 3 mobs and shouldve gotten at least 3-400 notes each. Both of us had the sword icon the whole time and I rechecked my log to make sure and I got the "you are participating" then my next Campaign related message was the "you get a big old nothing". I even did the math to see if I got the notes and it just registered wrong in the log and I definitely didn't get anything. I've been doing Campaign for 3 days and this is the first time this has happened.

Raev

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alylia
    I don't believe this has been addressed yet. Today I participated in campaign and after it ended got accessed. I zoned a few times and came back out to kill some Ladybug's. When campaign started up again some of the Shadow type mobs came near and started attacking me. I went ahead and blew up, but didn't think that campaign monsters are supposed to attack you if you don't have the sword above your head (i.e. not participating).
    On the same subject, I want to know if it was intentional or not to allow campaign-mob's TP attacks to hit people not participating in Campaign.

I and 12 others waiting on Erik (prior to patch) got one-shotted by Shadowfang's frontal move thanks to someone kiting him around the zone. ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit
    Apparently when you do /clock the current time isnt adjusted to be 20 years earlier while in the past.

I don't believe it was ever meant to. I can't remember where I read it but I'm certain SE said it would always display present time.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I don't know if it is meant to be as is or it's a bug, but Vatgit and his troopers are retardly strong, really high evasion and defense (ok the defense as they are PLD mobs, but the evasion???) they cannot be slept for more than 1-2 seconds and they hit like trucks (350ish standard, crits for 500ish) Vatgit itself hits as hard as an HNM (450ish standard, crit 600+) but he's kinda in par with Bakgodek, whereas Bakgodek's troopers aren't anywhere strong as Vatgit's. (I was on BLU, so not really high defense, with Cocoon normal troopers still hit for 250ish tho)
    Now if they think we can have 60-70 people in Eldieme fighting them...

Yesterday, after maintenance, we started to have campaign happening without NPCs in East Ronfaure, orcs ran in, slaughtered everyone, beat on tower for 20 seconds and warped away happily... Odd.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alylia

Pic below:[/img]
    I can confirm that campaign mobs will viciously rape you even if your not participating. Also; the NM's are true sight. AND you loose xp

::huggles whoever thought that fucker up::
    //with a knife

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast