+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

would you hit this when you where 14...

CORAOPOLIS, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A high school gym teacher was charged with sending nude pictures of herself and sexually suggestive cell phone text messages to a 14-year-old freshman at the school.
    art.jpg

Gym teacher Beth Ann Chester, 26, is accused of sending nude photos and lurid texts to a freshman's cell phone.

Beth Ann Chester, a 26-year-old health and physical education teacher at Moon Area High School in suburban Pittsburgh, was arrested Friday and charged with child sexual abuse, statutory sexual assault and related counts, authorities said.

Police said Chester, who is married, had sent a boy three pictures of herself, two of them naked, by cell phone on December 22, and the boy replied with a naked picture of himself.

The boy denied having physical contact with Chester, but there probably was contact, Moon Township Police Chief Leo McCarthy said. The boy also told police he "felt he was in love with the teacher now," police said.

McCarthy also said Chester made "substantial admissions" to police.

Police began investigating after Moon Area School District officials reported Thursday that Chester may have had inappropriate contact with a student.

The boy's parents had discovered suggestive text messages and met with Chester on December 26, police said.

She handed in her resignation the next day, citing personal reasons. Authorities said another teacher had told school officials last week that she believed the resignation was related to messages that Chester had sent to a student.

The boy told police he and Chester began exchanging text messages in late October, and that they devised a system to spend extra time with one another at school, police said. In one message, police said, Chester called the boy "sexy" and made a graphic reference to his body.

She was being held in the Allegheny County jail after failing to post $50,000 bond. Nobody has entered an appearance as her attorney, according to District Judge Mary Murray's office. A preliminary hearing was scheduled for Tuesday.

Chester had remained on the school payroll pending the school board's formal acceptance of her resignation. School district attorney Jack Cambest said Chester has been employed with the district for more than two years.

Ridill
    BG Level

Re: would you hit this when you where 14...

fuck ya

that kid just became the coolest kid at his school like... ever... ever.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Her name is Chester. Somehow that made me lol.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    fuck ya

Exactly.

At 14 I would have stuck my dick into a toaster as long as it was warm, moist and talked back. Would I now? No. Then? A resounding "Hell yes". You have to crawl before walk.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango
    fuck ya

Exactly.

At 14 I would have stuck my dick into a toaster as long as it was warm, moist and talked back. Would I now? No. Then? A resounding "Hell yes". You have to crawl before walk.

Also considering that picture is obviously like "ok let's get a criminal looking picture with no make-up etc to make her look as bad as possible," plus she's a gym teacher, she's probably pretty damn hot when she tries.

Why do the hot teacher student relationships always get fucked up? So unfair. :<

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

plus she's a gym teacher, she probably looks like a huge mulletted bull-dyke tribade when she tries
    Fixed for american accuracy.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Yes you guys, exactly, this kid is the luckiest ever. Hey, but what happends if we change the female pedophile into a male one? Ooops! I don't think you guys are ready to support NAMBLA.

Female or male, an adult having sexual relations with a minor has clear psychological problems for the minor. For example:

The boy denied having physical contact with Chester, but there probably was contact, Moon Township Police Chief Leo McCarthy said. The boy also told police he "felt he was in love with the teacher now," police said.
    Kids around this age don't know how to emotionaly handle sexual relationships, and you can't trust an adult to be able to "handle" a relationship with one. The adult is always going to have an upperhand in the situation and it is always going to be onesided. She mind as well would have drugged the kid because, to me, it is pretty much the same thing. Talk about double standards.

I'd totally let her drug me and diddle me in a theatre.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane
    plus she's a gym teacher, she probably looks like a huge mulletted bull-dyke tribade when she tries

Holy hell I just lol'd. It's sad but true.

I don't know about these guys, but there were a few teachers I actually put effort into trying to nail. Needless to say it never worked, but I damn sure gave an effort.

BG Level

A) 14 year olds are screwing like bunnies, whether it's with teachers or not. Kids these days...
    B) Teacher-student fuck-buddies work all the time...just go to college. Hell, I slept with a student while I was a graduate assistant. Fan...tastic.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'M TELLING!

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

A) 14 year olds are screwing like bunnies, whether it's with teachers or not. Kids these days...
    B) Teacher-student fuck-buddies work all the time...just go to college. Hell, I slept with a student while I was a graduate assistant. Fan...tastic.
    Most people have sex around the ages of 17-18. And yes, college and 14 year olds, yes.

Yes.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Rofl.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nice...

BG Level

We need to track this boy down and give him his "Luckiest boy in america medal" right away.

Nice.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

lol It's funny how us guys can think sometimes, but its all true in the end.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya
    Most people have sex around the ages of 17-18. And yes, college and 14 year olds, yes.

Yes.
    Thats what I thought as well, until today when I ran into a 13 year old female, who was 5 months pregnant

I bet she was black.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast