+ Reply to Thread

Playonline Viewer has stopped working.

For a while now, my girlfriends FFXI on her laptop crashed randomly. There was an old topic [link below] but that never got answered. Looking for answers on the windower forums, doesn't seem like there was a solution found. Anyone have an idea how to fix this? Gets annoying doing besieged and then 50 minutes in have it "stop working" and lose all points.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=26473&p=816892&hilit=playonli ne+viewer+has+stopped+working#p816892

Re: Playonline Viewer has stopped working.

AFAIK the only solution was to upgrade to windows xp

Is there any way to get XP without buying it? Fucking retarded to have to spend 300 dollars just because Microsoft wants to throw there shitty OS on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tormentormike
    Is there any way to get XP without buying it? Fucking retarded to have to spend 300 dollars just because Microsoft wants to throw there shitty OS on it.
    of course :D and you get updates too

How...? lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Does your laptop happen to be a HP? Mine is a HP dv6500, does the same exact thing (Random crashes, and I mean fucking random. Literally can go all day without a single crash, and within 1 hour crash up to 7 times during a Omega run.). I've personally got in touch with HP customer support myself, and all they told me was that my laptop does not meet the recommended settings of the game (NVIDIA® GeForceFX™ series graphics processing unit (AGP) with 64MB of VRAM, no APG for HP laptops apparently.) and that being said, they could do nothing to help me. SE told me that it was a problem with my OP or Hardware, and they could not help me. Kinda sucks. =\