Closed Thread
Page 7 of 311 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Holy shit. inc raleigh sacrificing himself for luffy etc etc

Banned.

BG Level

I hope not, luffy grand dad still has to go there, this is going to be some massive (and fucking long) arc.

AkashiXI

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Holy shit. inc raleigh sacrificing himself for luffy etc etc
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised. It seems like all the vets want Luffy to become the new Pirate King. What I really want to see is the reaction of that Cyborg dude when he finds out Zoro is still alive. XD

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by AkashiXI View Post
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised. It seems like all the vets want Luffy to become the new Pirate King. What I really want to see is the reaction of that Cyborg dude when he finds out Zoro is still alive. XD
    i have a feeling kuma knows that zoro is alive, since Oda refuses to kill anyone in the series..... except the pirate king lolz

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't forget the STAIRS FROM HELL that killed Zoros childhood friend.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

something something
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/507/
    something something

It's just beginning!

blax n gunz
    BG Level

haha 507 chapters later someone asks 'hey is there really any treasure?'

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So THAT was Gold Rogers power? I expected something more... I don't know. I guess it's interesting to find it out at least. And yes that treasure question was great and Luffy's reaction was even better. Now to find out wtf happens next chapter. >.<

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

what the fuck? a rear admiral?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

One of the OP chapters has all the rankings. A rear admiral is the lowest rank one. People like Garp are higher, with the top 3 being Aokoji etc.

who the fuck is that gay looking kid with the gaxe at the end? kizaru's nephew obviously but how the hell is he mirroring kizaru and kuma and making copies?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

yeah One Piece stills tops off any other manga out there and wtf there 2 kumas or am I seeing things? haha

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by yayaok View Post
    who the fuck is that gay looking kid with the gaxe at the end? kizaru's nephew obviously but how the hell is he mirroring kizaru and kuma and making copies?
    You see him sitting around earlier in the arc. No idea what he does other then him being who he is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
    yeah One Piece stills tops off any other manga out there and wtf there 2 kumas or am I seeing things? haha
    Actually theres 3 atm. The one by Kizaru, the one by Luffy + co and the one Law and Kidd are fighting. Also look back at this page it kinda explains it.

Just when I thought I couldnt like the supernovas anymore, they all have really cool abilities and kick alot of ass. I was dissapointed when they said they all wanted to leave immediately but this is turning out to be pretty cool. All we need to know now is what Apoo does.

Has anyone seen the arc right before Thriller Bark? I skipped it entirely cause wikipedia listed it as a filler arc.... can anyone comment if it's any good? I have really high standards when it comes to good storytelling, so I skip filler almost always... But I suppose with the One Piece setting you could add in another arc pretty easilly without disrupting the overall flow much.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you mean the anime, then yes it is filler. If you mean the manga then it's Eines Lobby and kind of important. >_>

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh snap at the newest OP. X)

Spoiler: show
    They finally find out it's a different Kuma.. and the Apoo is pretty fucking cool too.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I remember when One Piece only intoduced one, maybe two devil's fruit users at a time. Now the whole fucking island is crawling with them.

Admiral's fruit is likely what, light?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I remember when One Piece only intoduced one, maybe two devil's fruit users at a time. Now the whole fucking island is crawling with them.

Admiral's fruit is likely what, light?
    Looks like Light Logia user to me. Which is kind of disappointing with Treach having Dark. I'm betting we won't see them fight each other. My question is wth fruit ability does that long hair dude that Kizaru pulled a 3 Stooges on have? On a side note, I want to see Drake with one of Chopper's Rumble Balls(that sounds perverted).

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I'm hoping they all didn't have DF powers.. but it would make sense that only the best rookies get there, and that they have a DF. I'm secretly hoping that the monk guy and Basil don't have a DF power.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Kizaru is a fucking beast, jesus. D: Looks like Kuma got owned too.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 311 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast