Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Next Interview is close!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Re: Next Interview is close!

Question 1
    Are there any plans to add new ways to obtain remnants permits, for players who are interested in Salvage but don't want to continue to do Assault over and over?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Question 1
    Can you modify the armor storage NPC to act in the same way as the event item storer? Meaning instead of need the entire set of an armor you can store one piece of armor at a time. Also can you add more possible sets to be stored, i.e. H.E.L.M gear, Assault, Nyzul, Salvage, Gods, AF/Relic +1? Can you also add the option to store Relic weapons and AF, similar to the Nyzul weapons?

Question 2
    Can you have it so that outposts are saved when switching nations? I.e. the outposts you have acquired while under San d'oria would be saved if you switch to Windurst and then back to San d'oria, but they would not be available while under Windurst.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

editted question into my post on the other page.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Question 1
    Are there any plans to ease the inventory shortage of players with mage jobs by consolidating items, such as by merging the eight elemental obis into one rainbow (HQ: prism) obi, or the eight elemental (NQ and HQ) staves into four, two or even one staff, or the earrings / torques that exist for various magic skills into fewer items, similar to how the 3 sea capes already combine different magic skills?

Question 2
    When we fail to get the win in a Dynamis or Limbus zone, we still get a reward in the form of currency and other useful items. Could you adjust Einherjar to work in a similar fashion, so that we receive a small number of ampules of Therion Ichor for clearing all the lesser mobs, even when we fail to defeat the boss?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Waffik is cheating, he already posted on page one 3 questions .

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    Waffik is cheating, he already posted on page one 3 questions .
    Sorry, i'll edit that into my post in that case.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I added a question.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Question 1
    One of the most common mistakes players make is sending a mistell in the wrong chatmode. We know about the little tab on the left side that says "Say" or "Party" or "Linkshell", but could you also color-code our text while we are typing?

Question 2
    Call for Help is sometimes used by accident on important NMs. Would you consider adding a confirmation message to Call for Help?

Question 3
    Why doesn't Chocobo Mazurka work in Al Zhabi and in nations of the past?

Question 4
    Can we expect to see a single-target "Home" spell similar to the effect granted by the Moogle Cap? Many players feel left out!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Question 1
    Are there any plans to show menu values for accuracy, racc, rattk, magic acc, or magic attack in the style of the the attack stat in the equipment menu?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

These have probably been asked.. but if not..

Question 1
    Could you please make a quest than enables you to join/synth NQ/HQ staffs into a Rainbow/Prisim staff (and somehow work out the potency/resists so that when using a thunder spell, you would still get the +% of thunder, but not the penalty of earth, maybe it would work best with 2 staffs? light,thunder,fire,wind and dark,blizzard,water,stone), same with elemental obi's.
    Question 2
    Could you please add more inventory space, we know you have the ability to do atleast 80 as it was shown in screenshots.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Saw some einherjar questions but none about abjurations, so

Question 1
    When Einherjar was released, it was touted as a way for players to obtain rare abjurations outside of the current Notorious Monster drop system. However, for wings one to three of Einherjar, the drop rate for abjurations is extremely low. This includes the new abjurations introduced with Einherjar (Shadow/Hadean), gear that is only obtainable through Einherjar. Is it possible to increase the drop rate for all abjurations in wings one to three of Einherjar to introduce more of the newer abjurations to the player base, and to give players a better chance at abjurations that were obtainable before Einherjar was introduced?

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Question 1
    While the Special Task Force has been very successful in getting rid of many of the gilsellers and fishbotters, one thing that still runs rampant is botting. Particularly through the program FFXIapp. Some servers have 75+ people using this 3rd party program to claim Notorius Monsters with seemingly no repercussions. It seems impossible to detect. There are known botters on every server, and every month with the mass bannings, they are still there. These third party programs make certain things impossible. IE., Casting Flash, and immediately using Provoke almost instantly without delay. These kinds of things are not possible without the use of a 3rd party program. What measures are you taking to stop these players? It is in many cases ruining endgame for the legititmate players, and they are getting tired of getting outclaimed by cheaters, and giving up camping HNM's completely. Are you working on a solution?

Question 2
    With said 3rd party programs, why not buy/install them and disassemble it from inside out, so it makes it not useable anymore?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Question 1
    I understand and agree that some armor should be rare and have a low drop rate, but currently my LS, along with probably thousands of others, do not spend time camping Kings or doing Einherjar because of the large amount of competition at Kings, and the extremely high numbers required for Einherjar. Kings are killed with 18 or less, but are very hard to actually claim, and Einherjar is open to anyone, but is very difficult without 2 alliances, and some of the items from Kings do not drop there. With the current popularity of botting programs, claiming Kings is not a level playing field. Would you consider any plans to adjust either of these systems to allow a group of 18 a fair chance at obtaining King abjurations and items? Even the ability to use an item, similar to the Ouryu and Bahamut fights, to fight them in a BC would give everyone the chance and they would not feel that they are unable to participate in these fights and as such will never be able to obtain these items.

Question 2
    Dynamis currency is much cheaper than it used to be. While this is a good thing for people that are upgrading their relics, the fact that it still costs 1 million gil to enter means that players need to sell twice as much to fund runs as they did a year ago, or find another method entirely to fund this. Are you considering adjusting the entrance fee like you did to Limbus?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Question 1
    The Idea of adding Abjurations to Einherjar and giving people an other option on how to aquire Ground King abjuration is good, but the implementation is flawed, due to the fact of Einherjar beeing very unbalanced. Are there any future adjustments on Einherjar? Makeing the Monster number dynamic in a way like in the quest "Uninvited Guests" would help. Adding additionaly a way like in Limbus with Ex-Items to enter different wing tiers would let people join Einherjar that missed due to Reallife some Wing runs. Readjusting Abjuration droprate on Wings would help with the motivation to do Einherjar for alot people.

Question 2
    Currently there is a major issue for people to level up new Jobs, due to the fact of not much people seeking for PTs in said Level range. Are there any plans/adjustments being planned to give people the option to solo Jobs from lvl 20-60 on an easier way, much like campaign is for lvl 60-75?

Question 3
    Currently alot of people like to merit only in ToAU ares due to ExpBonus it provides and are thus heavily packed. Are there any plans to add the same ExpBonus to older Areas to open up more Exp-Camps?

Question 1:

Do SE plan to support NA players who started with the JP version? Example: If I losted/forgot my PW on a FFXI JP verison and would like to reset it/cancel it, can I call SE in America for assistant. As of now, I would have to call SE JP for this but the only issue is, I don't speak Japanese. Can we expect some cross support for players who started with a different verison?

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Edited my last question out cause I thought of a better one. Figured nobody'd read the first page anymore so moved my question here.
    Question 1
    As the game is now, if someone tries to log into your POL account while you are playing, it will disconnect you. Are there any plans to change this? For example, you could make it to where if you are logged in and someone else tries to sign on, it would deny them access and say only one connection can be on an account at one time. Also it would send the account a message (so the player would get it in game) saying that someone tried to access their account and should change their password before logging out of POL.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Actually since I doubt I will go through the previous questions again, it is better to do it like Waffik did first and CreamSoda did now. If you have a NEW question make a new post. If you have 4 questions in your first post, you only want to make one more question. If you want to REWORD your question in a previous post, post it again in new words and make a note on what site the old question was.

Thanks.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Question 1:
    When you attempt to take actions while paralyzed, is it really necessary to have your job timers set to max recharge, spells set to recast, or items used? It's bad enough in the case of some actions not going off but do we really have to not be allowed to try again?

Question 2:
    Would it be possible to not lose TP when a weapon skill doesn't go off? More of an inconvenience but it still seems easy enough to fix.

Question 3:
    A new line of food items that give a Mag. Attack or Mag. Acc bonuses in line with meat or sushi style foods would be a nice addition to consider for the future. Or, perhaps melee oriented cookies?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Question 1
    The 3 day wait on Einherjar, Limbus, and Dynamis are a disaster for LS scheduling. Can you please consider changing the system to a 2 tag per conquest update to help LS's schedule these events properly? We would still be able to enter the zones at nearly the same rate but it would save considerable hassle for LS leaders

Space Pope
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Question 1
    A cursory glance at every server's HNM scene reveals many third party tools being used for claiming purposes. Often times, however, these tools are only being used on accounts where the risk of being caught is not significant. (For instance, a mule account running a claiming bot). Is the STF aware of this? Is there any plan to punish those accounts that are associated with accounts that use third party tools? (For instance, either punishing entire alliances that take advantage of a mule with a third party claiming tool, or doing some extended tracking on the credit card/IP address of the account that was cheating in order to punish other characters owned by that player)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast